sendingyoukisses's photo
Thu 06/26/08 06:23 PM
thats what everyone is saying he's stupid but i say all he had to do was be honest but oh well like some say crap happens and then you move on but i am done looking i am better off being by myself can't get hurt that away have a good night all

sendingyoukisses's photo
Thu 06/26/08 06:20 PM
i'm here not doing to good at the moment

sendingyoukisses's photo
Thu 06/26/08 11:20 AM
i thought you was the one for me
but now i see you are not the one for me
i tried to get you to open up to me but you wouldn't
i sat here and waited on you how stupid was i for doing that
you say you love me but deep down you really didn't
now i am the one sitting here trying to get over all the lies you told.i new deep down in my heart there was someone else
and all i asked from you was to tell me the truth
but you lied instead
when i called you lastnight i heard the other woman
its sad to know that i gave my heart to a man like you
you are and always will be a cheater.
so all i have to say to you is
goodbye

sendingyoukisses's photo
Wed 06/25/08 10:29 AM
how are you kc

sendingyoukisses's photo
Wed 06/25/08 10:05 AM
your welcome we only can take so much before we say enough is enough when you love someone you don't hurt them

sendingyoukisses's photo
Wed 06/25/08 09:59 AM
i'm sitting here waiting on you
knowing how much i love and care for you
is the only thing keeping me here
but now i am to the point of walking away
you say you love me to but when i call you
you never have the time to talk to me
i know in my heart there is something going on
only wishing you would open up and talk to me about how you truely feel.because you know how much i love and care for you
i only want you but if you know longer want to be with me
please tell me.because i do deserve that after all i have been here for you.but where are you when i need you.i love you

sendingyoukisses's photo
Mon 06/23/08 12:24 PM
nice poem keep it up

sendingyoukisses's photo
Mon 06/23/08 12:21 PM
nope he doesn't but he is fixin to lose me

sendingyoukisses's photo
Fri 06/20/08 07:22 PM
i just want you to know i miss you and i love you with all my heart
but i want you to do me a favor i want you to imagine your sick and you go to the doctor and your in the examing room and the doctor runs tests on you about an hour and half later the doctor comes back in and tells you he has some bad news you have cancer he then tells you that you will need to go through surgery and chemo.then one day you go to check your mail and there is a letter from the doctors office that say's you need to make a appointment to be rechecked so you call and make the appointment the whole time your thinking to yourself is this going to be the day he is going to tell you the cancer has come back.eveyone says how bad they have it right now take a walk in my shoes for aday and maybe your life isn't as bad as it seems i go through this every time i have to go in to be rechecked.i wonder sometimes if the cancer does ever come back is that going to be the end for me will i ever have someone there to hold my hand or even say you will get through it again i know you will beat this because i will be there to see you through it.just for a moment i want you to ask yourself how bad is your life right now its probably not as bad as you think it is.i'm using this as away of saying just look ahead and never wonder what if cause know matter what one goe's through there is always a brighter side.i love you and i always will
betty

sendingyoukisses's photo
Tue 06/17/08 06:57 PM
thanks for the advice i am going to call my doctor and see if he will see my friend tomorrow

sendingyoukisses's photo
Tue 06/17/08 06:12 PM
how can you tell if someone is bipolar/manic depressant i looked it up but all i found was the signs of it.i need to know where i can read up on it i think i have a friend who has this and i need to know how to deal with a person with this type of illness thanks for your help

sendingyoukisses's photo
Mon 06/16/08 10:21 AM
me 2 i called him this morning to see how he was doing he said he was ok. we talked about what he is going through i told him no matter what i would always be here any time he needed me.we all go through things in our life its how we handle them that counts some people deal with things alone while other people talk to someone about them.all you can really do is be here for them.

sendingyoukisses's photo
Mon 06/16/08 08:36 AM
he called lastnight we talked for 2 hours he said he was sorry and wanted to know if i still wanted to be with him i said yes.and i told him i would be here for him any time he needed me.together we could get through what ever it is he is going through.

sendingyoukisses's photo
Sat 06/14/08 03:37 PM
thanks for the advice i have deleted his number off my phone so i won't be calling him.

sendingyoukisses's photo
Sat 06/14/08 01:54 PM
i have been talking to a guy i met off another dating site we been seeing each other for the past 2 months the other day he calls me and tells me he doesn't feel like talking i have not heard from him so i called him today and he was very short should i give up and look for someone else or should i wait to see where this is going to go with him he tells me its not me that he is going through a bad time right now the last relationship i was in the guy told me the same thing and then i cought him with another woman should i stick around need help not shure of what to do thanks for your advice

sendingyoukisses's photo
Thu 06/12/08 10:04 PM
well its not me anyway i told her not to give up she will find someone else

sendingyoukisses's photo
Thu 06/12/08 09:53 PM
there was this girl who was sitting alone in her house watching a movie she gets a knock on her door the girl goes to the door opens the door there is a guy standing there he has blue eye's and blond hair he tells the girl he has come to take her away the girl looks at the guy and say's your to late she has met someone else the guy looks at her and say's he was sorry it took him so long he wanted to make shure she was what he wanted
the girl looks back at the guy and say's they could be friends guy say's he would like that a few months later the girl leaves the guy who say's he love her for the guy she thinks she still loves the moral of the story is girl leaves the guy who loves her loses the guy she thought she still loved and ends up being alone for the rest of her life.if you have someone that loves you don't let them go love them back with all of your heart
this is a true story it happened to my friend.

sendingyoukisses's photo
Sat 06/07/08 09:02 AM
very funny good write

sendingyoukisses's photo
Mon 05/12/08 04:12 AM
very nice poem sister.i know mia and the kids are going to be ok. lastnight was the hardest thing to watch them go through meagan took it hard aaron had to leave the funeral home he lost it and ruth and amanda wasn't ready to let go.mia lost it at the end.as i held her as she cried i told her she was going to be ok and that god took him because he needed another angel in heaven to watch over them.

sendingyoukisses's photo
Fri 05/09/08 04:40 PM
thak you i love them and i am and will always be here for them we never know when its our time to go.i never exspected this to happen this soon i new he was having heart problems but 3 days ago he seemed to be doing fine this was a total shock

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 24 25