Community > Posts By > iceman21457

iceman21457's photo
Tue 05/04/21 11:26 AM
theres 2 reasons why men cheat they are not taken care of emotionally and they are not taken care of sexually! Plain and simple.

iceman21457's photo
Sun 03/28/21 10:44 AM
Dont look at it as starting over or you will have in mind what happened in the past, that will lead to fearful thoughts of repeating the failed relationship. Let me rephrase that. It wasn't a failed relationship it was a learning and growing experience. Learn from the bad do what you can to fix that part within yourself and carry the good forward and build on it. unless you plan on going thru it again with that same person Let it ALL go and look at the next one as starting NEW!
Just a thought!

iceman21457's photo
Sat 12/26/20 01:49 PM
well i see that everyone is overlooking the fact that there are single dads out there to, although i dont see it as a single parent as much as i see it as a small family. weather your a single parent or in a relationship its always about the happiness and welfare of the kids. And as much as i hate to separate the difference between single dad or single mom society has yet to recognize the fact that there are more men being single fathers now.
Also i found it harder to find as much support for single fathers as there is for single mothers. and social workers scrutinize fathers more, Society as a whole needs to recognize the fact there are fathers that take that role seriously, And i know this first hand after many years of no help or being looked at like i didnt deserve.
Im not a biased person but single dads have alot more to overcome then single women. just my opinion

iceman21457's photo
Sun 11/08/20 12:44 PM
Edited by iceman21457 on Sun 11/08/20 12:48 PM
Well i have to go with the fraudulent voters that should bury the democrats. All the ballots being watermarked and actually tracked as to who mailed them and from where, along with ballots being found of trumps that were trashed, I personally spoke with a person that worked in the ballot counts and when i asked what was going on, the lone answer was Democrats cheated. And i really refuse to think that there is that many morons that voted for him. If you had even been to either of the rallies for both people its a no brainer who was most popular. There is alot of stuff still going to come out. I live in Cal and i never even heard of Harris, and now when sleepy joe dont finish his term she takes over?? Cmon please tell me that there isnt that many idiot americans that voted for this. Not to mention Bidens crooked family! people need to quit watching network news and being brainwashed into the fake news, try listening to another countries news briefly because they have no reason to lie about whats going on.

iceman21457's photo
Thu 09/03/20 10:45 PM
good luck in your ventures but being a single parent can be quite rewarding also. Yes i had my challenges but looking back it was all worth it.

iceman21457's photo
Wed 06/10/20 04:22 AM
uhhh lockdown is over here

iceman21457's photo
Sat 02/22/20 12:30 PM
anything that's to close to the fire!

iceman21457's photo
Tue 02/18/20 10:53 PM
Add me to that list of seriously looking, i'm so done with being contacted by wannabes and scammers. there's gotta be someone looking for the same thing! what spock tears

iceman21457's photo
Tue 02/18/20 01:16 AM

iceman21457's photo
Fri 02/14/20 12:17 PM

Very cool message i think miracles happen if you open yourself up to it , speaking of which todays my birthday how can i get a reading? Im very curious to the message it brings?
CYRAX
Miracles – Unicorn Oracle

Have faith that your miracle is on the way. Your prayers have been answered. Surrender the ‘how’.
Your prayers have been heard and is already set in motion. In the meantime enjoy, relax, and have fun!
Make sure you leave the details to the Divine, as spirit and your Soul know best what you truly need. This means it will come but may not come in the form you expect. It takes trust and knowing that your needs and desires will be met.

Extra message from Angel Heart Love Cards (no images online):
Angel Iadiel, give all your worries to me and rest.

That was so kind of you. Heavens have obviously started pouring its miracles on me, not! :sweat_smile:

iceman21457's photo
Fri 02/14/20 12:13 PM

CYRAX
Miracles – Unicorn Oracle

Have faith that your miracle is on the way. Your prayers have been answered. Surrender the ‘how’.
Your prayers have been heard and is already set in motion. In the meantime enjoy, relax, and have fun!
Make sure you leave the details to the Divine, as spirit and your Soul know best what you truly need. This means it will come but may not come in the form you expect. It takes trust and knowing that your needs and desires will be met.

Extra message from Angel Heart Love Cards (no images online):
Angel Iadiel, give all your worries to me and rest.

That was so kind of you. Heavens have obviously started pouring its miracles on me, not! :sweat_smile:

It's a beautiful message, but it's up to you to accept it or not.
flowerforyou

I accept anything comes from you

iceman21457's photo
Mon 01/13/20 09:43 PM
the fact they are older!

iceman21457's photo
Mon 01/13/20 09:39 PM
tequila

iceman21457's photo
Thu 01/09/20 06:43 PM
and as far as common law i guess i escaped that. The fact is we lived together for 15 years and when we split, we split. we both realized it ran its course and adult enough to go our own way.

iceman21457's photo
Thu 01/09/20 06:39 PM
because i felt that i owed it to me and her if we are cohabitating and i was filling in as a dad to the kids then im all in, and isn't that what marriage is?

iceman21457's photo
Thu 01/09/20 02:08 AM
hello! not new but been years since i been here just seeing if anyone is awake! lol

iceman21457's photo
Thu 01/09/20 02:05 AM
iff i had a woman do half of that wholeheartedly it would have held me in place, And im sure if you replace the word man with woman it would also hold true. We can only have those near us that want to be. But let it go when its time, and if ever been in a relationship that didnt make it, we know when it was time. Its not worth the heartache and pain and even hate it brings out. Then we just end up being bitter and resentful. Took me along time to get past some issues and only because i did learn i didnt deserve what i went thru. We all deserve what makes us happy.

iceman21457's photo
Wed 01/08/20 11:11 PM
Never been married but have lived together and from my angle it sure felt like being married.