Community > Posts By > LoveAlina

LoveAlina's photo
Tue 11/09/10 03:57 PM

people out here,this is for you...if u r hving a crush on someone,or had a crush,do u think he knows about it?

Of all the crushes I've had I've never expressed it to that someone, although it was fun and intensely emotional, I believe that sometimes the other person may know, you kinda act it out a little when that someone is around.

LoveAlina's photo
Tue 11/09/10 03:51 PM
Edited by LoveAlina on Tue 11/09/10 03:52 PM

w/o party girls high school and college parties would have been boring

Yeah I remember those times, they were fun, but there was a downside to it as well. I still party but not like in those days.:banana:

LoveAlina's photo
Tue 11/09/10 03:41 PM
okay I was just curious...

LoveAlina's photo
Tue 11/09/10 03:39 PM

I think it provides for a good night in the sack.

Oh really how so?

LoveAlina's photo
Tue 11/09/10 03:37 PM
Do you think that the "Party Girl" and/or "Bad Boy" image provide emotional fulfillment or can it hinder emotional fulfillment?

LoveAlina's photo
Tue 11/09/10 02:59 AM

This girl I was dating just told me she wants to just be friends. :/

We haven't gone out very much, just like 4 dates (two of them were with her group of friends though). She's a little timid about dating, she's only had 3 guys in her life (two married / divorced and one live in bf) all of whom caused her major grief. As a result I didn't really get her phone number until after the second date, even then she preferred I give her mine instead of giving me hers. She didn't want to tell me where she lived either because she didn't know me that well so of course we had to meet everywhere we went (I couldn't pick her up).

She was really nice and I liked her a lot, so I didn't want to scare her off by moving too fast considering the way she felt, nor did I want to mess it up. So I took things slow, but maybe too slow. I thought about kissing her at the end of the night of the second date but she said "Well give me a HUG" before I could so I figured she wasn't ready. But after this last outing (the 4th one) she gave me the old "let's be friends" bit. She mentioned she liked how one of the guys she was with was so passionate, and I think I screwed up by not being a little more aggressive. It sucks because I really liked her.

/sigh
/wrists

We must all guard our safety, emotions, and livelihood. Let's be friends can be perceived in many ways, but to know for sure what she really means you must have the courage to ask her. Taken her past experiences with relationships perhaps she doesn't want to jump in so quickly perhaps this may have been the cause of her grief, therefore becoming friends you may find it provides for a better healthier relationship one that she may be searching for.

Don't be bummed out demonstrate to her that you are passionate about her. When we hold back what we want to say and do we end up in a loss.

LoveAlina's photo
Mon 11/08/10 01:25 PM
This can depend on what "real" means to you. For example you stated that the girl you seek must be interesting and with depth. You must define what that is. Then you will recognize which girls have it.

LoveAlina's photo
Mon 11/08/10 12:51 PM

she is a fool to open her mouth

Not quite Oceanbluze, this is a great discussion, a fool is a person who lacks judgment and sense, and I am neither nor by participating am I projecting that image.

We are here to discuss all topics of interest, no given answer is foolish and to be quite honest, it is through knowledge that we are given power to understand reason and logic.

Alinaflowerforyou

Alina, I don't think Oceanbuze was referring to you in her comment. I thought so too when I saw it, but after noticing that it was her first comment on the issue, I realized she was referring to the professor.
Your views are articulate and focused and I don't see anything you've said so far that would warrant any negative accolade. Please share away!!!

Oh okay I wasn't sure, then I apologize, I wasn't being rude, but I also didn't want to be viewed as that type of person. Thanks.

LoveAlina's photo
Mon 11/08/10 02:50 AM

Here we go:
A-Rating = Amorous, come get me please!
B-Rating = Be Mine
C-Rating = Cuddle with me
D-Rating = Date me please
E-Rating = Enlisted for love
F-Rating = Foget-me-not please

Now ladies, go ahead and rate me please!!

Let's help you surrender your ego! W-Rating = World Wide Wait...

I bet you have an esteem issue. Those who don't feel good about themselves can't see any reason why any other should celebrate the ego. Ego is a good thing and worthy of massage sometimes. Deal with it, sister sad

Absolutely not, I am most confident and feel wonderful about myself and those around me, this wasn't meant to be negative, however sorry you perceived that way....and yes the ego is a wonderful thing, less of course, you take to a negative level.

LoveAlina's photo
Mon 11/08/10 02:47 AM

Thanks everyone for the healthy, honest and sincere contributions you made to the topic I proposed here. I know sparks are bound to fly when discussing controversial issues. Opinions are like noses; everyone's got some - therefore no one should take offense at constructive views of others.
Well, I am a theologian and law student, and I have loads of controversial topical issues for public debate on these fora and everyone is welcome to contribute. It doesn't really matter to me if anyone targets me instead of the topic - I've always had to deal with that and cannot be intimidated at all....
God bless everyone (if you don't believe in God, may whatever you believe in bless you).

Love those type of topics.....you learn more than you know....

LoveAlina's photo
Mon 11/08/10 02:43 AM

Cultural norms has influence on our behaviors and attitudes, however idiosyncrasies can be used to create biases and breed ignorance without having a complete understanding of a given culture. I am Latina (Brazilian and Hispanic)and women in our culture are known to be subservient or more submissive, but what does this mean?

"Hmmm....are you sure that racial context plays no role in a person's behavior? I am black, but I think it does - there are idiosyncrasies critically peculiar to every given culture - something they are noted for.......you disagree"

There are other factors other than "racial context" that play a role in negative behaviors within all cultures among all people.

Alinaflowerforyou

....yes Alina, and what are some of those factors you identify?

We all should have some idea of what those factors are especially you, the author of the topic.

LoveAlina's photo
Mon 11/08/10 02:40 AM

she is a fool to open her mouth

Not quite Oceanbluze, this is a great discussion, a fool is a person who lacks judgment and sense, and I am neither nor by participating am I projecting that image.

We are here to discuss all topics of interest, no given answer is foolish and to be quite honest, it is through knowledge that we are given power to understand reason and logic.

Alinaflowerforyou

LoveAlina's photo
Sun 11/07/10 03:27 PM
Yes I agree, it is a total disrespect, not very inviting.

LoveAlina's photo
Sun 11/07/10 03:02 PM

Persistence and intensity are both bad when one person says "no" or "stop" and the other person doesn't. Then it's a problem.

Yes I agree...I don't know what part of "no" or "stop" is not understood, but oh well....

LoveAlina's photo
Sun 11/07/10 02:24 PM

You cant punish someone for getting diarrhea

Maybe if they get it on you..

Yuk, that would be awful..sad

LoveAlina's photo
Sun 11/07/10 01:15 PM

At what point to the intestines get too much|

How funny is that, when you get diarrhea...laugh

LoveAlina's photo
Sun 11/07/10 01:07 PM

Hummm to me to much intensity would be on the verge of stalking... one requesting your every movement wanting to know where you are and why every minute of the day... then I would start to worry...

Those kind I would run far far away from.noway

I thought chicks liked that kind of attention LOL

Hmmmm what kind of women would like that type of attention...Wow if there are any out there that do.....something may not be quite right internally....

LoveAlina's photo
Sun 11/07/10 12:54 PM

no not anymore... i give up on having crushes on people i have not met.. but i dont have any on any i met either!

prolly good advice -i crush on everybody tho. I think cuz it's safe - I mean no one lives even close - so why not - it's nice to crush and I dont see why all the secrecy either - I love all the guys on here!

Crushing seems like fun, and your right as long as there is a balance to it....keep crushing its all in the fun :banana:

LoveAlina's photo
Sun 11/07/10 12:46 PM

Hummm to me to much intensity would be on the verge of stalking... one requesting your every movement wanting to know where you are and why every minute of the day... then I would start to worry...

Those kind I would run far far away from.noway

I would too!

LoveAlina's photo
Sun 11/07/10 08:01 AM
One dating hazard is too much intensity. Have you ever cross the path of an overly persistent and too intense male/female? How much is too much?

Alina huh frown embarassed