Community > Posts By > LoveAlina

LoveAlina's photo
Tue 11/02/10 05:00 PM
That made me laugh as well...laugh

LoveAlina's photo
Tue 11/02/10 04:53 PM
Hi Davidben1;

I agree love is possible for most things are based on love. Process of elimination is an absolute start in defining what love is...you can at least narrow it down...with the what is not.....

LoveAlina's photo
Tue 11/02/10 04:41 PM
Hi Chickayoshi; yes, I created my profile some time ago, been in and out since then, Thank you I will take your suggestion to join in and mingle with the members..:smile:

LoveAlina's photo
Tue 11/02/10 04:35 PM
Defining "love" can be quite a task for love can be define in many ways, biblically, spiritually, romantically, philosophically,then you have individuals with their own perceptions about love.

One thing about love in all its definitions it doesn't lie...that's for sure....

LoveAlina's photo
Tue 11/02/10 04:29 PM
I hope everyone is enjoying their life especially while your single. I'm sought of a newbie, been here before but not long enough due to my studies.

I enjoy reading and participating in the blogs, especially when an interesting topic is game. My name is Alina I am from Central PA I hope to meet interesting people and perhaps find romance. You never know one must be optimistic.

flowerforyou

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 9 Next