Community > Posts By > Jaan Doh

Jaan Doh 's photo
Fri 05/03/24 01:37 PM
Best place for your post, is the new members forum...

Maybe one of the moderators will move it there...

Welcome to Mingle anyhow...

Jaan Doh 's photo
Fri 05/03/24 07:04 AM

airtag good idea
you have about 5 months???

Hiya Joy,

The kittens were born Oct 25 I think, and I took them home after maybe 10-12 weeks (after their mummy potty trained them :joy:)...

So they're coming onto 6 and a halfs months very soon...

But I've only had them home maybe 4 months...

I know, time flies doesn't it?

Have a sooper dooper kinda weekend too....

Jaan Doh 's photo
Fri 05/03/24 12:21 AM

i tend to go 'bang for buck' specs on a new pc, though i may go the SBC (Small Board Computer) PC route with the next upgrade.. just gotta suss out the graphics side of it is comparative, when i do it, i guess.

I quite like the parallax propeller microcontroller, for the design of a home made computer, it's the vga capabilities that make it so special, it's no frills off course, but capable of driving vga, svga, xga and even hdr upto 1280x720 with some extra work and effort...

I had few circuit / motherboards (5 pieces) made up by JL PC (? I think that's the name), but I can no longer solder now so that's a project that's been put on the back burner..

I did manage to port a file system in FAT32 so there's lots that can be done with...

I like the retroness of it, and I'm not taken by the modern route, the Arm microcontroller.

https://www.parallax.com/propeller-multicore-concept/

https://forums.parallax.com/?_ga=2.32230520.711162368.1714720626-1311807393.1714720625

Jaan Doh 's photo
Mon 04/29/24 12:21 PM

Wishing the farmer the best of luck finding a wife:thumbsup: . I personally don’t watch let alone care for so called reality shows.

But good luck to him, it can be difficult to find a partner when your work all those hours... No time for a social life...

Many on here and online dating Mingles for days don't have a social life outside of their Work.

Thats very true Toodygirl...

And many of us don't work the hours a farmer would...

Much as I would love to live in the countryside, I can see it would be a lonely life until until that special someone walks into your life...

Jaan Doh 's photo
Mon 04/29/24 02:02 AM

I think Apple still sells something called an "air-tag", it's fairly small I believe.

Thank You MotownDowntown :thumbsup:...
I'll add that to my shortlist...

I still have about 5 months yet, so thought I'd look into it earlier rather than later...

Jaan Doh 's photo
Sun 04/28/24 01:41 PM

Wishing the farmer the best of luck finding a wife:thumbsup: . I personally don’t watch let alone care for so called reality shows.

I'm with Julie on this one...
O don't like reality tv either, I'm too busy trying to live my own reality :joy:

But good luck to him, it can be difficult to find a partner when your work all those hours... No time for a social life...

Jaan Doh 's photo
Sun 04/28/24 09:26 AM

How do you unblock someone?

It's

The answer is mostly in the FAQs...

https://mingle2.com/topic/579960

Jaan Doh 's photo
Sun 04/28/24 09:21 AM

Just start a thread of your own in the forum you think is coorect, and Lotsa people will respond...

And if they don't, they can talk to their hand :raised_hand::joy:🤣

Yes, start a separate happy day thread for every day of the week.

Fridays are still the bestest days :trophy::medal:🥇 :joy::joy:

Jaan Doh 's photo
Sun 04/28/24 09:19 AM
Well the two beautiful kittens, Blackistani and Stripeystani are growing up and 6 months old now...

They have been promoted from sweet kittens to little monsters :joy:

The boy cat Blackistani has scratched me a few times :joy:, and slapped me on the head a few times :joy:... Basically I translate the slaps as "come and play" :joy:

But Stripeystani is so sweet, she never plays with her claws out...

Very soon it will be time for them to leave home and get their own flats and find a job :joy:

So I'd like to ask if anyone can recommend a GPS tracker for them, for when they venture out into the wild outdoors... One that you use yourself for your kitty and can recommend it....

Jaan Doh 's photo
Sun 04/28/24 09:13 AM

I went to see Rosa again this afternoon, and OMG... I'm in love! Hihi.
Last time it was evening and the light in their pantry where the kittens reside isn't too bright so I couldn't see Rosa as clearly as I could now with proper daylight.
She's beautiful!!!

And she is the cutest from the lot too, hihi. Like last week the others were asleep and as I walked in she looked up at me, eye-contact right away!
Mother was there though, snoozing as I guess the kittens had had a drink and she looked alarmed, wrapped her front paw around her babies right away, keeping her eyes on me.
So I reassured her, softly talked to her while I gently stroked her. Then she settled and was fine.
Only then did I pick up little Rosa. She's such a cute thing, so small! She and her sister are the smallest of the litter, but I think Rosa is more petite even.
And only now did I see the beautiful lines of her fur on her left hand side.
I'll post some photos in which you can see a bit, but it wasn't easy as she kept walking and climbing etc. hihi.

In spite of how I came to find her, through the loss of li'l Roosje, I'm beginning to feel more and more it had to be this way, for whatever reason.
Rosa sure as heck feels like the right kitten for me, which I'd asked Spirit, to guide me to the right one for me and my other cat Nila.

In any case, here are some photos :D

Her head is blurred as she kept moving, but you can clearly see the lines on her left hip area :smile:

Awwwwwe that kitten is so cute :heart_eyes:

I may have to catnap it :joy_cat::joy_cat:

The colours are amazing :eyes::heart_eyes_cat:

Jaan Doh 's photo
Sun 04/28/24 09:10 AM

I own five goats

I'm jelluss :joy:

I'm a goat herderer living in a grey cosmopolitan city and don't have any goats :sob::goat::sheep::ram:

I recently got two kittens and they're gawjuss :eyes:

Jaan Doh 's photo
Sun 04/28/24 09:05 AM

Heyy!! Good saturday:laughing:
Need new friends to talk with

Thank you, I'm having a lazy weekend :joy: and saving up for a proper summer, so I can get away from the grey city into the gawjuss countryside or the coast...

Just start a thread of your own in the forum you think is coorect, and Lotsa people will respond...

And if they don't, they can talk to their hand :raised_hand::joy:🤣

Jaan Doh 's photo
Fri 04/26/24 02:13 AM
Whoop whoop it's Fridayyyyy again :joy: :tada::confetti_ball::dancer::raised_hands::beers:🥃:wine_glass:

Have a gawjuss Friday Mingle members...

And have a sooper dooper Friday Mingle Friends :heart:

Jaan Doh 's photo
Fri 04/26/24 02:10 AM
I feel that the US of the A is still okay, and in a good position globally....

At least there's no idiots there draining the country of huge salaries, like here in the UK :flag_gb: :scream::rolling_eyes:

Link to BBC website
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-politics-68901786

Jaan Doh 's photo
Mon 04/22/24 05:49 PM

Seriously is Blondey back from her tour of duty or is this some wanna be impostor...
will definitely find out once Apple joins up to form that dynamic duo known to Minglers as ' Matchmakers... unlimited ' ...???

Yes it looks like Ms Blondey is back from surfing in new Zealand?

Matchmakers... Unlimited?

Where does one get an application form?
I'd like to be matched to an Audrey Hepburn look alike :joy::heart_eyes:
surfing .. I wish !!! I have been in the Middle East . Back in NZ for a spell .. catching up with family and for sure I will be making up for lost surfing time . Disappointing update lol . I have been gone for months .. was expecting some juicy gossip . It is Friday evening in NZ so no punishment for me . Embrace your punishment there are many who are not fortunate to be employed . Use positive reinforcement ..engage in a treat that you can savour during break time . Great to see you again Jaan . Have a sensuous Friday :-) waving

Thank you, I had a wonderfully lazy weekend...

Nice to see you back too, maybe the forums will pick up again...

I can't shake the feeling that I get, that the forums are becoming stale...

Yeah apologies for the lack of gossip, I guess that's best left to those who excel at it lol

Jaan Doh 's photo
Mon 04/22/24 05:42 PM

Can I find true companion here?

Yes you can, but you probably might find the cave man method of dating more successful :joy:

Thats the one where you boff them on the head, and drag them off to your budoir 🤣

Welcome to Mingle too...

Jaan Doh 's photo
Mon 04/22/24 05:40 PM
Edited by Jaan Doh on Mon 04/22/24 05:40 PM

Are there any real people ,encountered too much bots

Many of the real people are active a lot in the forums...

As for the direct messages, I expect there's the usual amount of bits (sadly)...

Welcome to Mingle too...

Jaan Doh 's photo
Mon 04/22/24 05:36 PM

I prefer women who are skinny and fat but all I seem to date is fat women. Is this okay?

Off course it's okay!!

Or would you not date at all?

Big girls (and big guys) need love too...
Or do you think they should not date (which would rule out yourself too!)...

Dating is like the lottery, you have to date lots till you come across a winner, if you don't date at all or very little, then how can you expect to win the jackpot and find a diamond in the rough?

Jaan Doh 's photo
Fri 04/19/24 02:02 AM

The best sport in the world is baseball. When did other people completely lose interest?

Hi again Cat, how yummy of you to drop by :joy:

Mmmmm I don't think it's that people lost interest, I feel it's more that the next generation prefers to play their games on the Internet, rather than in real life out in the sunshine and elements...

And maybe even mollycoddle their kids and wrap them up in cotton wool balls :joy:

Instead of letting them eat mud and graze their knee's...

I can see a glimpse of the future now, and laughing and having fun will be a crime very soon lol :joy: 🤣

Jaan Doh 's photo
Fri 04/19/24 01:56 AM

Seriously is Blondey back from her tour of duty or is this some wanna be impostor...
will definitely find out once Apple joins up to form that dynamic duo known to Minglers as ' Matchmakers... unlimited ' ...???

Yes it looks like Ms Blondey is back from surfing in new Zealand?

Matchmakers... Unlimited?

Where does one get an application form?
I'd like to be matched to an Audrey Hepburn look alike :joy::heart_eyes:

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25