Community > Posts By > Jaan Doh

Jaan Doh 's photo
Sat 05/11/24 06:46 AM
No comment :joy: :joy:

Jaan Doh 's photo
Fri 05/10/24 03:24 AM

Happy Friday To All along fried chicken tandoori And fried chicken hakka noodles. 🥃🥃🥃🥃:poultry_leg::poultry_leg::poultry_leg::poultry_leg::poultry_leg::poultry_leg::poultry_leg::poultry_leg::ramen::ramen::ramen::ramen:
@Jaan thou must be enjoying the promotion party 🤣🤣

Mmmmmm I could murder some fried tandoori chikkin 🤤:joy:

By the way, never write song lyrics where the first verse starts with...
Have you never been murdered before :joy:🤣

Happy Friday to one and all... :pray::dancer::confetti_ball::tada:

Jaan Doh 's photo
Fri 05/10/24 03:21 AM

Last time I went to a bar with 2 friends Leigh (a woman) and Chris (a guy) we felt like grandads and grandmums cos everyone was so young and just out of school (18 plus)... :joy:

Thats the last time lol

Lol

It's true :relaxed::relaxed::relaxed::relaxed::relaxed:
Never again :joy:

Jaan Doh 's photo
Thu 05/09/24 02:11 AM

Sad because I woke up suddenly this early morning then started to think about what to cook and what combo to cook in this summer and ended up in a deep sleep and woke up late morning :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

:joy:🤣
Set multiple alarms to combat that deep sleep :innocent:

Jaan Doh 's photo
Thu 05/09/24 01:55 AM
I don't think it's an age related problem, or even the case of getting a bad egg, I have to agree with Southie when she says...
"Drunks can justify everything they do while
under the influence."

I think it's the alcohol and also a lot of what Robin wrote too
"Coward thing hitting female. Drunken or not is not an excuses.. Maturity doesn't come from age.. Respect is inbuilt in behavior an manners.."

You only asked if he drove home...
What if you had asked if there was lipstick on his collar?

Yeah I'm in the process of shedding all my alcohol drinking friends who don't know when to stop drinking..

Good luck to you in the future.

Jaan Doh 's photo
Thu 05/09/24 01:43 AM
Hiya Jennifer, ditto to what Julie wrote (sorry for your loss), I think if I were a woman I'd block / delete the dik pik senders.. And move onto more serious and genuine guys who think with their brains rather than some organ in their body...

Welcome to Mingle and good luck too...

Jaan Doh 's photo
Thu 05/09/24 01:37 AM

I'm not taken by the modern route, the Arm microcontroller.

Sorry, you're thinking of the more typical (ARM) SBCs. I am looking at the ones labeled specifically as 'Mini PCs' SBCs (with Intel/AMD CPUs, generally up to 64GB RAM, Desktop Graphics side of it may be the showstopper for me though, will see) - which for the most part is a larger SBC (due to airflow reasons) though not by much.

Heres a CPU benchmark from my Desktop and one of my ARM64 SBCs..

Desktop (cpu: Ryzen 5 5600X):
$ sudo sysbench --test=cpu --cpu-max-prime=15000 run --num-threads=12
total number of events: 198719 (higher is better here!)

OrangePi 5 (cpu: ARM64/ Rockchip RK3588S):
# sysbench --test=cpu --cpu-max-prime=15000 run --num-threads=8
total number of events: 80654

not too shabby huh?

I been running ARM IoTs (Internet of Things) for the past decade and never had issues with them. And i decommissioned older ones over the years due to upgrades not because they were falling apart or something. So yeah, the Mini PCs have piqued my attention too, despite being stuck in a AIO for the most part! But at the same time, i tend to not replace anything on my Desktop (besides fans) for at least 5 years unless of a failing part. So it could be a pro or con either way, i guess.

Yeah I'm leaning towards a con :joy: not a pro lol...

The new pc is only slightly faster than the old one...

I have seen those mini itx boards and I'd opt for something larger myself... Although when it comes IOT devices it's probably best not to go overboard...

A lot of the modern mobile phones tend to be more powerful than many laptops :joy:...

Jaan Doh 's photo
Thu 05/09/24 12:56 AM

Don't post, only host the level of performance here.. :eyes:
:balloon::monkey:

But you have to post to start meaningful conversations, the first step of friendship...

Jaan Doh 's photo
Thu 05/09/24 12:54 AM

Another one of my posts got deleted, no message or notification, no moving the thread to another fourum, just deletion...:unamused:

My topic wasn't offensive or anything, just a simple question about the over 50s single ladies, I posted it in the dating forum as it was related to dating...

generally a post gets deleted or moved because some **** retentive reported it.

Mmmmm maybe I should resign myself to a single life :sob: and start talking to the TV :tv: instead lol :joy:

Jaan Doh 's photo
Thu 05/09/24 12:52 AM

Were you looking for a hot mamma lol:angel:

Yes I was / am
Looking for a hot (cute and smexy (to use another's members word)) over 50s lady :joy::innocent::dancer:

Someone close to my own age...

Jaan Doh 's photo
Wed 05/08/24 03:12 PM
Another one of my posts got deleted, no message or notification, no moving the thread to another fourum, just deletion...:unamused:

My topic wasn't offensive or anything, just a simple question about the over 50s single ladies, I posted it in the dating forum as it was related to dating...

Jaan Doh 's photo
Wed 05/08/24 01:45 AM
:joy: :joy:

Jaan Doh 's photo
Tue 05/07/24 02:17 AM
Welcome to Mingle Wanda, good luck too!

Jaan Doh 's photo
Tue 05/07/24 02:07 AM
Well the Airtag is not recommended by Apple for pets... Its more for devices, so you don't lose them, like remote controls :joy:

Toody you're the tracker lol :joy:

I want to let the cats out when they turn 1 year old, into the great outdoors, but I would worry about them so hence wanted trackers...

So far "tractive" sounds best, but I'm still researching lol

Jaan Doh 's photo
Fri 05/03/24 01:37 PM
Best place for your post, is the new members forum...

Maybe one of the moderators will move it there...

Welcome to Mingle anyhow...

Jaan Doh 's photo
Fri 05/03/24 07:04 AM

airtag good idea
you have about 5 months???

Hiya Joy,

The kittens were born Oct 25 I think, and I took them home after maybe 10-12 weeks (after their mummy potty trained them :joy:)...

So they're coming onto 6 and a halfs months very soon...

But I've only had them home maybe 4 months...

I know, time flies doesn't it?

Have a sooper dooper kinda weekend too....

Jaan Doh 's photo
Fri 05/03/24 12:21 AM

i tend to go 'bang for buck' specs on a new pc, though i may go the SBC (Small Board Computer) PC route with the next upgrade.. just gotta suss out the graphics side of it is comparative, when i do it, i guess.

I quite like the parallax propeller microcontroller, for the design of a home made computer, it's the vga capabilities that make it so special, it's no frills off course, but capable of driving vga, svga, xga and even hdr upto 1280x720 with some extra work and effort...

I had few circuit / motherboards (5 pieces) made up by JL PC (? I think that's the name), but I can no longer solder now so that's a project that's been put on the back burner..

I did manage to port a file system in FAT32 so there's lots that can be done with...

I like the retroness of it, and I'm not taken by the modern route, the Arm microcontroller.

https://www.parallax.com/propeller-multicore-concept/

https://forums.parallax.com/?_ga=2.32230520.711162368.1714720626-1311807393.1714720625

Jaan Doh 's photo
Mon 04/29/24 12:21 PM

Wishing the farmer the best of luck finding a wife:thumbsup: . I personally don’t watch let alone care for so called reality shows.

But good luck to him, it can be difficult to find a partner when your work all those hours... No time for a social life...

Many on here and online dating Mingles for days don't have a social life outside of their Work.

Thats very true Toodygirl...

And many of us don't work the hours a farmer would...

Much as I would love to live in the countryside, I can see it would be a lonely life until until that special someone walks into your life...

Jaan Doh 's photo
Mon 04/29/24 02:02 AM

I think Apple still sells something called an "air-tag", it's fairly small I believe.

Thank You MotownDowntown :thumbsup:...
I'll add that to my shortlist...

I still have about 5 months yet, so thought I'd look into it earlier rather than later...

Jaan Doh 's photo
Sun 04/28/24 01:41 PM

Wishing the farmer the best of luck finding a wife:thumbsup: . I personally don’t watch let alone care for so called reality shows.

I'm with Julie on this one...
O don't like reality tv either, I'm too busy trying to live my own reality :joy:

But good luck to him, it can be difficult to find a partner when your work all those hours... No time for a social life...

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25