Community > Posts By > Sluggo

Sluggo's photo
Sun 07/27/08 12:55 PM

yeah they cost alot and most come with some kinda baggage
although i do know someone who "ordered" his wife and they have been together for about 10 years now
i dont know about happily or not though

why dont they have mail ordered husbands though??

LMAO..Yeah, because we all know that most people don't have baggage ..... I think I've dated the whole Samsonite Company

Sluggo's photo
Sun 07/27/08 12:53 PM
Why? With the internet you don't need to pay money, you can just shop and find what you want.... Damn, in China they'll even pay you $20,000 to marry someone and bring them over here

Sluggo's photo
Sun 07/27/08 12:24 PM
LoL....The 1st person I ever met lied about her age (BIGTIME!)

She didn't have a picture (some BS about not knowing how to load it) We met at a place for Dinner: She said she was 39 and she really looked like a Hard 49 (probably early 50's).

After I caught her in a lie, she admitted I caught her and told me "I like dating younger guys and they always look for younger women" noway noway noway I laughed and said "Did it ever occur to you that they look for younger women because that's what might interest them"?

Sluggo's photo
Sun 07/27/08 12:17 PM
Go rent the movie "Sideways"

Sluggo's photo
Sun 07/27/08 12:03 PM
Because all the women are "in" the bathroom talking about the Guys their with and telling all their secrets.....frustrated laugh

Sluggo's photo
Sun 07/27/08 03:32 AM
Welcome to the club :wink:

Sluggo's photo
Sun 07/27/08 03:27 AM
I'd assume that he felt she didn't like him that way. So he felt it to be a waste of time to keep pursuing.

Sluggo's photo
Sun 07/27/08 03:19 AM
Be thankful it happened so soon; she's a Hoe and you should be thankful she's gone.....

Sluggo's photo
Sun 07/27/08 03:15 AM
Sybil

Sluggo's photo
Sun 07/27/08 02:47 AM

well...it would be great if he came to minnesota but I really doubt that will happen...maybe miami, isn't that where retirees like to go for the winter?

Not with Parcells there......
Can't see GreenBay letting him go to the Vikings, so they'd have to play him 2 times this season.....

Sluggo's photo
Sat 07/26/08 08:49 PM
Going to see it again at the Arclight tonight.....Can't wait!
(I saw it at a crappy theater last weekend)

Sluggo's photo
Sat 07/26/08 08:41 PM
Jets granted permission to talk to him today...

Sluggo's photo
Sat 07/26/08 05:21 AM

Women are vicious. I suppose.

yes, clearly we are all just evil

See, the truth comes out...FINALLY! :banana: :banana: :banana:

Sluggo's photo
Sat 07/26/08 05:09 AM
I'm thinking the husband was "Porking" the Pig....lmao

(You get it "Porking") :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Sluggo's photo
Sat 07/26/08 05:02 AM
Ball games are a blast to go to, you'll love it!
You have to have a Hotdog....

Sluggo's photo
Sat 07/26/08 04:59 AM
OMG!!! This is funny looking....

http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_2941186.html

Sluggo's photo
Sat 07/26/08 04:22 AM
Not hearing a damn word that is said!

A guy says something to a woman and she reads into it so much and over analyzes what is said that she completely misses the point. Then the next thing you know you're arguing about something the poor guy never said! sad sad sad sad

Sluggo's photo
Sat 07/26/08 04:17 AM

If these two girls are friends, it means either
a) Amy will sleep with you in spite of her friend, i.e. the competitive female thing or
b) She's a good friend to the girl that kissed you, meaning no matter what you have no chance at all with her.

He's right, your best chance is to ride the one out that likes you and see where it leads. If it's only for a good time then you better be damn good because Amy will hear about it (either way). Amy will like you better afterwards and you'll stand a better chance....

Sluggo's photo
Sat 07/26/08 04:05 AM

I gotta go to the DMV. Can everyone please keep thier fingers crossed that my kid passes his permit?

I'll do better, I wish you luck on him not passing (It will save your car a few weeks of punishment)laugh laugh laugh

Sluggo's photo
Sat 07/26/08 04:02 AM
Wasn't Heath in the first main stream Gay movie Broke Back Mt?
I don't know how he did in that movie but I'd think that is pretty significant. Oh, and if he was straight and managed to actually kiss a dude, give him an oscar for that alone (I couldn't do it)...lol

I loved the Dark Knight and Ledger was incredible in it!
And I can't wait to see HellBoyII hopefully this weekend....

1 2 13 14 15 17 19 20 21 24 25