Community > Posts By > Alysavailable

no photo
Tue 11/23/21 08:47 PM
I do and I love it . Had to get out of California it was absolutely crazy been coming to Montana for seven years finally was able to get a place last year

no photo
Tue 11/23/21 07:57 PM
Find your true North

no photo
Tue 11/23/21 07:51 PM
Music Any Genre.
Animals
Being outside

no photo
Tue 11/23/21 07:49 PM
Wherever you go there you are

no photo
Tue 11/23/21 07:44 PM
Bliss

no photo
Tue 11/23/21 07:37 PM
Strawberries and cream

no photo
Tue 11/23/21 07:35 PM

Trump will be back and, once again, he'll have to fix all the nonsense the Dems have done in just 9 short months.

I hope Trump is back very soon because this president has the IQ of a soap dish

no photo
Tue 11/23/21 07:32 PM
Underwater basket weaving

no photo
Sat 11/06/21 05:45 PM
It looks like you made the right decision I only date men with bikes Harleys in particular when therapy is so awesome I just love it I would never tell my man he hast to give up the thing he loves that’s trying to mold somebody and you need to except somebody for who they are go bikes

no photo
Sat 11/06/21 05:42 PM
From my experience I have learned to be honest and open with those I care to be in a relationship with relationships are not easy it’s give-and-take one can run into a lot of narcissists and I have they will suck the life out of you.It seems like everybody has an agenda I honestly can say I don’t have an agenda and people that meet me and start to know we usually say wow you don’t even have an agenda my agenda is to be happy enjoy life to the fullest be outdoors do the things I love keeps you young I’m usually pretty good at taking care of my partners needs and when you give from your heart you will receive tenfold

no photo
Sat 11/06/21 05:37 PM
I’m not certain why people feel insecure about their age I’m 60 years old almost most people think I’m about 45 When I look at my photoI feel young probably because I’ve never had children I’ve traveled the world live every day As if it was my love meeting new people I’m comfortable in my skin
Now you have to decide if this is true or false