Community > Posts By > bergeia

bergeia's photo
Mon 10/20/08 03:54 PM
i would have loved for hillary to run. i would have truly. but sinc eits been obama everything has been one sided. obama doth no wrong and mc cain is th devil. everyone is ok with ignoring obama's friends and actions, yet mccain is never going to live down freddie.

bergeia's photo
Mon 10/20/08 03:52 PM
omfg, i love chicken parm,lol. sigh. i will be going home tonight and enjoying some lovely boxed mac and cheese. lol. i hate work week,lol. and us northerners are alright! we done whupped the souths ass! lol. ;)

bergeia's photo
Mon 10/20/08 03:51 PM
im confused over the uterus comment though myself. are women getting pregnant sans sperm these days? lol. look if i could carry the baby i would, honestly i swear if im lying i would love ot get hit by a truck. i would. but i cant, so ok. dont go off and kill my baby because you might feel were nto ready for it. maybe i want a kid. maybe i really would love a child. ntm any woman who got pregnant by me the child would be a miracle. lol.

bergeia's photo
Mon 10/20/08 03:49 PM
i could really care less, i just hate when my point isnt clear,lol. **** it. god is not responsible since he doesnt exist. thats ym 2 cents.

bergeia's photo
Mon 10/20/08 03:48 PM

Yes & I'll be around to laugh in your faces when it all hits the fan.

I'll be here to say "I told you so."

Any sane person in their right mind knows and sees that its gonna take years to UNDO what this administration has done... but I guess you dont see that...

ahhhh1 already getting the excuuses ready! obama couldnt make change cause he was busy cleaning after george! lol way to beat them to the punch homie!

bergeia's photo
Mon 10/20/08 03:47 PM
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW. damn it...... lol.

bergeia's photo
Mon 10/20/08 03:46 PM
oh lordy. i know its hard to talk rationally about political views, but it goes to if ya got nothing good to say....

bergeia's photo
Mon 10/20/08 03:44 PM
oh lordy once again youve missed my whole point,lol.

nothign in war is rational. none of it, the beginnning or the end, whereas if it was looked at rationally settling things with a 1v1 is more sensible and intelligent. and it doesnt have to be the leaders you dolt. honestly who even said it would be?>!

bergeia's photo
Mon 10/20/08 03:42 PM
yeah ummm i perved you tazz. is that you daughter dear? :)

bergeia's photo
Mon 10/20/08 03:42 PM
no one ever argues a point on ehre anymore. she posts that and all we got were responses that were intelligible but require me to question the intelligence of the posters. argue your points. its not hard, answer the questions. you all get onto palin about that but you cant even do it relatively anonymously? come ON.

now someone mentions the possibility of obama infringing on our rights and BOOM, thread shuts down no one posts. be fair, spread the love.

bergeia's photo
Mon 10/20/08 03:38 PM

personally I think in cases of rape or medical reasons and stuff its a viable option, but if its a situation where some one just isnt "ready" I dont think its such a great thing, I think those people should have to have the child and give it up for adoption.

ntm not every kid gets adopted, then it falls on the tax payers to feed clothe and help those kids, which leads to bigger taxes, which is less money which is less people able to take care of kids, but no one will stop having sex, so thats more kids for adoption.

bergeia's photo
Mon 10/20/08 03:37 PM
goodness! lol. i think someone needs to make a new thread.... this ones all messy........ lol

bergeia's photo
Mon 10/20/08 03:36 PM

condom

?

rubber.

bergeia's photo
Mon 10/20/08 03:35 PM
yes and a side of military budget and tax breaks

bergeia's photo
lol it will be just me then,lol.

bergeia's photo
its logical, but butchering enemies who dont do it back is cruel, ntm killing their families. furthermore, war is not rational, if it was rational itd be settled by duels. not millions of men dying in one day.

bergeia's photo
Mon 10/20/08 03:33 PM
god damn you why couldnt you live closer to me!

bergeia's photo
Mon 10/20/08 03:31 PM
lol yup fara in 06. lol. screw ti all, theyre both elitest. we need a regular joe in there with no ties to big bizz. im sick of having a choice between 2 things. i want more than that.

bergeia's photo
Mon 10/20/08 03:28 PM
hmmmm whats the monthly fee on this sucker? i might play it after i finish SR2 and CoD.

bergeia's photo
Mon 10/20/08 03:28 PM
indeed krimsa! and whats keeping people from worshipping in their own way? if you need god fine have him, but why do you need to hop along the bandwagon and go to "holy" spots liek church and sing out loud? is it just posing? is it a candid video shoot? are you trying to show everyone else youre more of a believer since you sing louder? i dont egt it, i think organized religion is a blight.