Community > Posts By > bergeia

bergeia's photo
Mon 10/20/08 07:35 PM
yeah winx i got it done at MEPS, im thinking of re-enlisting. my trouser commandoes are already gone, whats a limb or 2 at this point? lol

bergeia's photo
Mon 10/20/08 07:32 PM

lol im not pro-life. far from it. i love owmen and their bodies and the choices they make. i just it when women act like men arent part of the reproducing equation. lol.

What if I give you 10% and if I get pregnant you can have that much imput...

That's fair right, you gave me a sperm that is invible to the naked eye and I give my ovaries, my egg, my uterus, my heart, my blood, my intestines, my kidneys, my bladder, I have the foot stuck between my ribs and my skin on the outside of my rib cage, then I give birth and an opening of my body that is the size of a half dollar expands enough to allow a 8 lb baby come out of it...

ya, let's make that like 1% say in the process.

awwww here we go again! tell me again how you saved the universe with the magic ovaries?! how abotu the bomb blasts i took? do i get a bonus for that? or the fact that im now sterile thanks to the army? or how i lose my hair and have a body rash? do i get a bigger percent now? lol

No, were you forced into the service or did you sign a paper and go willingly?

Oh you signed a paper and went willingly, oh ok gotcha...

yeah but i didnt sign anyhting that said send me into a radioactive room and get my sperm killed off. its kind of like if i went and had you sign up for a procedure to get your breasts mammogrammed and i took out your precious uterus. yeah like that.

bergeia's photo
Mon 10/20/08 07:03 PM

lol im not pro-life. far from it. i love owmen and their bodies and the choices they make. i just it when women act like men arent part of the reproducing equation. lol.

What if I give you 10% and if I get pregnant you can have that much imput...

That's fair right, you gave me a sperm that is invible to the naked eye and I give my ovaries, my egg, my uterus, my heart, my blood, my intestines, my kidneys, my bladder, I have the foot stuck between my ribs and my skin on the outside of my rib cage, then I give birth and an opening of my body that is the size of a half dollar expands enough to allow a 8 lb baby come out of it...

ya, let's make that like 1% say in the process.

awwww here we go again! tell me again how you saved the universe with the magic ovaries?! how abotu the bomb blasts i took? do i get a bonus for that? or the fact that im now sterile thanks to the army? or how i lose my hair and have a body rash? do i get a bigger percent now? lol

bergeia's photo
Mon 10/20/08 06:57 PM
looks good star. very very very very very very good. man thats one hot pixie........devil devil devil devil devil devil devil

bergeia's photo
Mon 10/20/08 06:57 PM
woot! theres our man when armageddon kicks off,lol.

bergeia's photo
Mon 10/20/08 06:56 PM

bergeia's photo
Mon 10/20/08 06:54 PM
lol thats a very naked tinkerbell! lol

bergeia's photo
Mon 10/20/08 06:51 PM

not the best start not the worst,lol.

lol everytime i see one of your posts i thing, damn...someone shaved my head

lol. lies! its a good hair style. lol.

bergeia's photo
Mon 10/20/08 06:50 PM
hmmmm nah. krimsa's posts form on here would be "leaked" and everyone would find otu shes a man hater and said god is dead. lol. id vote for her though,lol.

bergeia's photo
Mon 10/20/08 06:48 PM
not the best start not the worst,lol.

bergeia's photo
Mon 10/20/08 06:46 PM
whatcha doing tomorrow pol?

bergeia's photo
Mon 10/20/08 06:39 PM
duh i dont have a uterus! thats why i am not allowed to be indignant! duh! im sure there are always willing men to milk, just keep in mind genes, because you never know what kind of kid will come out if ya mate in a louisiana swamp. anyhow though choice ftw.

bergeia's photo
Mon 10/20/08 06:35 PM
sup pol. well some things are universal and transcend education or lack thereof. ( thumper)

bergeia's photo
Mon 10/20/08 06:33 PM
id be unwilling with any of you after this convo,lol. ;) i love you gals.

bergeia's photo
Mon 10/20/08 06:22 PM

Son, we create life. I woudnt exactly say we got the short end of the stick.

Sister? You women do NOT create life exclusively! At least not without the short or long end of a MAN'S *stick*! Just a little trip down the birds and bees lane for you.

Well, unless you are named "VIRGIN Mary"! laugh

And your point? From a biological standpoint, it requires one male to impregnate several females. Not to mention now we have the capability to simply "milk you" and freeze your semen for a more convenient point in time for US, not you. The male mammal is far more expendable in that respect as it relates directly to the propagation of the species. Your bodies do not create jack. You are sperm donors. That was my point sir.

yeah? good luck milking an unwilling man,lol.

im sorry if i seemed harsh, but i agree with breathless, it would be nice if men's views were evaluated as opposed to disregarded outright. women want equal rights. inculding the ability to ***** about child birth and to complain about periods. fine im a guy i wanna ***** about my sperm being an odd color, i wanna ***** about ym balls sticking to my leg i wanna complain about sitting down quickly and my testicles get sat on.

bergeia's photo
Mon 10/20/08 06:14 PM
evp is the closest thing to real evidence we have. what are they retarded? lol. those are the types who arent happy til the undead come touch their can.

bergeia's photo
Mon 10/20/08 05:10 PM
really? your basing your argument on the side effects of the drug? you do realize its got ingredients they use in acid right? and that it can have long term effects? hell the only reason it doesnt is maybe since you cant walk down the street with a j in your mouth. i wouldnt even care if they did legalize it, but get me some concrete evidence that were holding back our helaing potential or our amazing potential to make pot clothes and maybe i will relent, til then. pot is a drug and it shouldnt be legal. have fun dopers.

bergeia's photo
Mon 10/20/08 05:07 PM
thats fine. but why is it were all saying men have no say? if we dont, have fun having babies solo when you do want them. im all for owmen's rights, and i wish i could be the one to carry the baby since i would hate for the woman i love to go through the ordeal (that ive seen several times so i do know what it entails.) but its not my fault whatever made us gave women the crappy parts?

bergeia's photo
Mon 10/20/08 05:00 PM
oh wow dont even START on education! lmfao.

bergeia's photo
Mon 10/20/08 04:57 PM

Uh...no one can answer what exactly DEMs have done for the WORKING class...WORKING being the operative word here folks.

So stop with the irrational hate & lies about REPS.

Health care, for one.

No...that does nothing for the WORKING class...

That's a govt. handout. What about job creation WITH benefits?

How about a flat sales tax... do away with income tax completely. Then everyone pays...even the drug dealers... no one would have to worry about the under the table money being made & not taxed. No one would have to worry about if the wealthy are hiding their money in swiss banks. Businesses would not have to work their buz around the tax structure. If you can't find a job then you aren't looking.

come on folks... suggest away.
Then everyone pays...even the drug dealers. That Ive got to see!!! If you can't find a job then you aren't looking. Tell that to the people out of work!!! What jobs??? Oh Micky Ds making $6 hr..Is that want you mean?

did you read what I wrote???
I just trying to figure out how you are going to tax the drug dealers...Oh the jobs you were referring to are a result of the flat tax..I apologize..

so maybe people can add their own thoughts...to get off McCain/OBAMA that is...

what are your thoughts QS, I would like to know, how would you change things? what things would you change for the benefit of mankind - not a political party?

id tax everything except food. id keep americas nose where it belongs. id make sure evry other country in the world knew that if they ****ed with us im going to authorize a nuclear war. and id also get rid of poverty and homelessness and starvation in america. F the rest of the world.

I'd end the IRS and the Federal Reserve, I'd make one PDD, which would be to ban PDD's, EO's and Signing statements.

I'd decriminalize all drugs, turning to treating addicts like addicts, just like we do with the Food-aholics and Alcoholics.

I'd return America to Noninterventionism, operating our military strictly on the Just War policy. The money that would be saved from closing the hundreds of unneccessary overseas bases, I'd use to fund Bergias end to poverty, first order of business would be to emminent domain the country club golf courses to turn into housing. No more subsidies for food, especially those that are being burned for fuel, I would fast track renewable energy and by legalizing weed, give the biofuels industry a real crop to work with.

I'd also ban party politics, and create legislation that really makes government transparent, right down to a youtube channel of the Oval office, 24 hours a day.

I could keep going...

lol we all could my friend but were the only ones listening too. and the naysayers would refuse to act as needed. etc. theres alot of hurdles. lol.

1 2 12 13 14 16 18 19 20 24 25