Community > Posts By > bergeia

bergeia's photo
Thu 10/16/08 08:42 PM
i really really REALLY doubt obama is gonna even expand the militayr budget, let alone give the troops a raise, hell its payign them that hes doing his best to avoid, if you could get into his eha di bet he wants us to pull out to avoid spending money, not lives.

bergeia's photo
Thu 10/16/08 08:39 PM
meh everyone can type what they want. alot of parallels have been drawn from the bible to obama. but hoenstly who is to say if the world wont end under his presidency? are you omniscient? no, none of us are,lol. who knows?

bergeia's photo
Thu 10/16/08 08:38 PM
lol nice, lol. i hit a bouncer on the back of the head with a stool once, i wasnt allowe dot ocme back,lol. that was germany though, europe is full of pansies,lol. well ig tg pretend to work for a few. nice to see a fellow ass-whupper afficianado on here though.

bergeia's photo
Thu 10/16/08 08:36 PM
08th ms was my favorite one,lol. zakus are ym all time fav mobile suit besides the tallgeese

bergeia's photo
Thu 10/16/08 08:35 PM
spooky

bergeia's photo
Thu 10/16/08 08:35 PM
oh W wasnt ALL bad,lol.

bergeia's photo
Thu 10/16/08 08:34 PM
no too much work,lol.

bergeia's photo
Thu 10/16/08 08:32 PM
lol i love those, if its in just right you dont even have to work at it,lol.

bergeia's photo
Thu 10/16/08 08:31 PM

yeah we should all vote for the one not raising taxes on anybody.little thing they don't want to mention if you make under 40,000 a year obamas raising your taxes to

That's because it's not true.laugh

How many times does he have to say it? frustrated

The taxes of people earning over $250,000 will be increased by 3%. And only the amount over $250,000 will have that tax increase. People under $250,000 will be receiving a tax cut.
i guess the news shows are lying with there graphs then you notice he keeps saying hes not raising taxes on the middle class thats his exact words

What do you call middle class? Under $250,000 per year?

anyone between 40,001 and 249,999 if your looking through obamas eyes

What do you call it?

People under $250,000 are not getting their taxes increased!!

unless you make under 40,000 thousand!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ask him at the rally then ya'll know our just seat back in ah because he keeps saying middle class no new taxes has he said lower class there are people in that bracket to

i defy anyone to propose new taxes on lowerclass,lol. that will lead to riots. i just want someone to clean up the illegals, and get me a new job,lol. :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

bergeia's photo
Thu 10/16/08 08:30 PM
lol yeah, that **** makes them almost scream,lol. if they could breathe right anyhow,lol.

bergeia's photo
Thu 10/16/08 08:29 PM
sorta, i learned it in wrestling and bounced it around some, i forget what my coach called it lol.

bergeia's photo
Thu 10/16/08 08:28 PM
look. lets face it, either way someone will be *****ing, i just hope it aint me, cause i dont make enough oney as it is, the disability fomr the govt keeps me going,lol. **** anyone making over 250,000

bergeia's photo
Thu 10/16/08 08:27 PM
lol. if you like letting them go for your legs, my favorite thing to do is let them grab them, sprawl, one hand on the back of the head the other under the armpit, then you lever them til they flip over, and if youre really fighting you just stick your elbow out for them to eat,lol.

bergeia's photo
Thu 10/16/08 08:25 PM
me likey breadsticks me likey breadsticks.......

bergeia's photo
Thu 10/16/08 08:24 PM
ethereal

bergeia's photo
Thu 10/16/08 08:22 PM
nah, a smattering of judo, never like dit, my wrestling taught me tons of throws holds and submits. i went for jeet-kun-do for a bit, cause its flashy and fun, regular karate, and then some light MMA schooling

roughly like 10 years or so of various types not counting the krav-maga the army threw me into,lol. you?

bergeia's photo
Thu 10/16/08 08:21 PM
penaut butter jelly time.

bergeia's photo
Thu 10/16/08 08:20 PM
yeeehaw! lol. i went to states wrestling in Pa 3 years ina row and took 3rd 2nd and 4th, ntm the army taught me crap and tuaght myself alot more! les wrassle! lol

bergeia's photo
Thu 10/16/08 08:19 PM
:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

bergeia's photo
Thu 10/16/08 08:17 PM
bring it on! lol. i am no slouch myself my friend ;)