Community > Posts By > bergeia

bergeia's photo
Tue 10/14/08 09:38 PM
were nto supposed to all the time either. its part of the mysteries and complexities of humanity. as for you and animals. i wouldnt worry, you might insanely unlucky, you might have an innate urge to hurt them etc.

psychotics are characterized in the media as insane, whcih they are, but also, they feel theyre always doing right in their eyes. or what theyre doing is natural, knwoing youre doing it and knowing its not too healthy or good, is a good step to finguring out whats worng and fixing it, id say just keep plunging into your own mind, try meditating, youd be suprised what kind of thoughts come to you when youre relaxed,lol.

bergeia's photo
Tue 10/14/08 09:35 PM
senior?! honey you look good and if you feel great good on ya! seniors dont exist!

bergeia's photo
Tue 10/14/08 09:34 PM

discovery channel or nat geo,lol.

o that might change it a bit lol but yea i will help u find a good job man i will (if i go to Vandy or Tulaine) i will talk with the Marine Biology dept for you to get you a good job man

damn! youre a nice guy for having just met me! lol

bergeia's photo
Tue 10/14/08 09:34 PM
me too. i enjoyed shooting and getting shot at and tried like hell to die. it made me question myself. now after 3 years im dying to re-enlist and get back to war. why i dont knnow. no one knows. and any doctor who thinks they can heal your mind is a little bit nuts, but at least knowing we have something wrong gives US a chance to fix ourselves.

bergeia's photo
Tue 10/14/08 09:33 PM
goodness1 i hope youre joking "little" italy1 gypsy is mine! lmfao.

bergeia's photo
Tue 10/14/08 09:31 PM
discovery channel or nat geo,lol.

bergeia's photo
Tue 10/14/08 09:30 PM

Ive been to professionals and I know more then they did

But I will be looking again to find someone who can do what their title tells they should do

I can cook...I like to cook ^^

well its always harder to examine yourself for alot of people. if you can give yourself a truly honestly differential diagnosis kudos, most people cant. i understand you though, those "doctors" dont understand it, they never went through it. imagine explaining to one of them your friends blood running all over the HMMWV youre driving and his ****ing face is dented form a bullet, then crying and all they do is sit there and ask about your relationships. nothing related to the human mind is eays to understand or treat or even to comprehend at the most basic level. but if youre sane enough to question your sanity, youre doing ok brother.

bergeia's photo
Tue 10/14/08 09:26 PM
how about if i join the DC? lol or NG?

bergeia's photo
Tue 10/14/08 09:25 PM
well hello covina cali! meooowwww. ;)

bergeia's photo
Tue 10/14/08 09:25 PM
lol. she got you homes! word! burn! you suck! woohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

bergeia's photo
Tue 10/14/08 09:24 PM
heh. just wondering whats going on i guess. im bored ot tears atm,lol.

bergeia's photo
Tue 10/14/08 09:23 PM
sigh i cant find a good basis for a marine biologist paycheck and its pissing me off.

bergeia's photo
Tue 10/14/08 09:22 PM

guess it don't matter afterall if you're a woman in this thread....

slaphead ...thought for a sec i might have to confirm that i am one...a woman that is...i think...hold on

think

...yep...definatly am...

...not that it mattersoops

yeehaw! fun way to check i imagine!? :D

bergeia's photo
Tue 10/14/08 09:21 PM
lol. wotd wiv dem smart ladz finkin' dey gots da good ideaz?

bergeia's photo
Tue 10/14/08 09:20 PM
lol nice.......

bergeia's photo
Tue 10/14/08 09:16 PM
be nice rkisit! lol. ugh my tummy hurts and i gotta go pretend to work soon, ugh. how much do oyu all make in 10 hours?

bergeia's photo
Tue 10/14/08 09:16 PM
lets get krumpin! stuck in wit da lads!

bergeia's photo
Tue 10/14/08 09:15 PM
lol we got italian commercials going now. good job you mooks!

bergeia's photo
Tue 10/14/08 09:14 PM

<-----walks in.......looks at the ugly op and throws spaghetti at everyone in the room!!!devil :wink: laugh laugh laugh :tongue:

lol. how sterotypical! we love you gypsy! lol

bergeia's photo
Tue 10/14/08 09:13 PM
lmfao. is there cognizant thought in this thread atm? lol