Community > Posts By > bergeia

bergeia's photo
Mon 10/20/08 04:53 PM
of course not dear. were out here. were just very very spread out,lol.

bergeia's photo
Mon 10/20/08 04:52 PM
argh sorry for the rant. this election is upsetting me alot,lol. i would just like for americans to say enough and unite behind something for once.

bergeia's photo
Mon 10/20/08 04:51 PM

Isn't it obvious? Legalize pot. ;)

That's my new battle cry, save the Republic, Legalize it!

seriously? thats the stupidest thing ever. pot is a waste of time and space. want to legalize it? fine go ahead, but why? cigs get taxed too, how much of that money is seen again? none of it. it wouldnt change a thing except youd have even more impaired people driving around. great so now we got alcohol and stoners? wonderful.

bergeia's photo
Mon 10/20/08 04:49 PM
for christ sake im not eve pro-life. i just want some ****ing say in the matter. whats so hard to understand about that?

bergeia's photo
Mon 10/20/08 04:48 PM
lol but canada looks nice? i dont know. politics is depressing anymore. we get 2 choices, we have to do one they say, then they come on with their your vote counts propaganda, thenw e find out a crap loa dof voters arent real or are and havent really registered. then we get to the mus slinging, and its less about what the candidates want tot do for us but what theyve done in the past. but everyone really only cares about parties so we ignore what one side did and harp on the toehr sides limited mistakes. then we vote! and depending on how the people we voted in in smaller elections vote that decides the presidency. so in the end the popular vote counts for nothing! yay!

bergeia's photo
Mon 10/20/08 04:46 PM
pfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt. 1/4 of northerners are hunters, we get off for opening day from school. ntm hood benning and the rest fo those are just cess pools for crime anymore. the soldiers are all off fighting. and anyhow, what makes you think we wouldnt just nuke yer asses? :D

as for surviving in the mountains, we all use the same trail homes, we just get ours with snow, id love ot see a southern good ole boy try to hunt in the snow,lol. id prolly die laughing.

bergeia's photo
Mon 10/20/08 04:44 PM
sigh. i give up. im going to cede from the country. anyone coming?

bergeia's photo
Mon 10/20/08 04:41 PM
lol. ok well its a computer we dont have to let it have sentience, ntm no human is ever going to be incorruptible. so were screwed til a regular john gets the office, which he wont cause hes not backed by the 2 parties americans are ok with relegating themselves to.

bergeia's photo
Mon 10/20/08 04:39 PM
PFFFT. you dont even KNOw any italian cuisine! silly bumpkin ;)

as for the war, your bases dont mean crap, we got knox. knox runs that ****e. and how do you have technology? we have philly,new york, pitt. we have 3/4 of the countries infrastructure. ntm we have mountains to raid from and hide in, we have winter to slow you down. sitting at work i watch stealth bombers land in cruddy little airbases by me, how oftendo YOU see one? we have the atlantic fleet, ntm NORAD and washingotn. lets dance! y'all! :D :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

bergeia's photo
Mon 10/20/08 04:37 PM

Uh...no one can answer what exactly DEMs have done for the WORKING class...WORKING being the operative word here folks.

So stop with the irrational hate & lies about REPS.

Health care, for one.

No...that does nothing for the WORKING class...

That's a govt. handout. What about job creation WITH benefits?

How about a flat sales tax... do away with income tax completely. Then everyone pays...even the drug dealers... no one would have to worry about the under the table money being made & not taxed. No one would have to worry about if the wealthy are hiding their money in swiss banks. Businesses would not have to work their buz around the tax structure. If you can't find a job then you aren't looking.

come on folks... suggest away.
Then everyone pays...even the drug dealers. That Ive got to see!!! If you can't find a job then you aren't looking. Tell that to the people out of work!!! What jobs??? Oh Micky Ds making $6 hr..Is that want you mean?

did you read what I wrote???
I just trying to figure out how you are going to tax the drug dealers...Oh the jobs you were referring to are a result of the flat tax..I apologize..

so maybe people can add their own thoughts...to get off McCain/OBAMA that is...

what are your thoughts QS, I would like to know, how would you change things? what things would you change for the benefit of mankind - not a political party?

id tax everything except food. id keep americas nose where it belongs. id make sure evry other country in the world knew that if they ****ed with us im going to authorize a nuclear war. and id also get rid of poverty and homelessness and starvation in america. F the rest of the world.

bergeia's photo
Mon 10/20/08 04:34 PM
thatd be so fantastic! let us MOLD the president! why dont we organize a super computer to be pesident? id have more faith in that,lol.

really though, i wish we could have our ideal candidate just once in our lives......

bergeia's photo
Mon 10/20/08 04:33 PM
pffft youse guys cant cook like WE can! cheese steaks are in every country that has meat bread and cheese! y'all got corn bread,lol. theres SOMe good southern cooking, but really, theres too much crap in it half the time!

as for a new civil war, you know damn well wed win it again! lol

bergeia's photo
Mon 10/20/08 04:29 PM
look. everyone who votes in obama and then realizes hes the same are gonna have a big finger pointing at them.

however if he manages to do any one thing right, i will be suprised and will admit it online. lol. hes the same as the rest fo them. ALL of them! there arent even 2 parties anymore. theres one. upper crust and the rest of us. so vote in whoever you want, and lets watch the world burn shall we?

bergeia's photo
Mon 10/20/08 04:25 PM
lol. yes there is. lol.

bergeia's photo
Mon 10/20/08 04:06 PM
oh hes guilty as are we all. i personally refuse ot believe that if there is a god hes all perfect and emrciful. hell in the old testament he was prone to rage and jealousy. those sure are sins according to the bible even. so i imagine he knew it was inevitable?

but agian this all depends on there even being a god,lol.

bergeia's photo
Mon 10/20/08 04:04 PM
geez thats a fantastic idea, i can make that my opening line

" pro choice or life?"

and your political view of it wont last past the first few motnhs. she might be pro life and decide shes not ready etc.

LOOK: all im saying is it takes 2 to make a baby, why dont i get any say in the child's fate?

bergeia's photo
Mon 10/20/08 04:03 PM

no one ever argues a point on ehre anymore. she posts that and all we got were responses that were intelligible but require me to question the intelligence of the posters. argue your points. its not hard, answer the questions. you all get onto palin about that but you cant even do it relatively anonymously? come ON.

now someone mentions the possibility of obama infringing on our rights and BOOM, thread shuts down no one posts. be fair, spread the love.

yes well that's all you get from the NOBOMINATION crowd. they have yet to answer anything he's actually done or answer his questionable activities... it makes you wonder what is happening in the DNC that they can't find one person to run who has any integrity. It amazes me.

All common sense goes right out the window when they play the race card. AMAZING!!!!!
There you go with the race card..Its funny the dems dont talk about race only the reps do..But by your words Im an IDIOT

lol desm think about race! how many times ive heard someone say theyre voting for obama because hes black. or think he will bring change only because hes black? jesus christ, at least reps admit sarah palin is a woman, when will the other half of dems admit obama is black and different?

bergeia's photo
Mon 10/20/08 04:01 PM
well i see you dont like my view, but wth? since when am i just out of the equation? all i want is to be ehard, i said if i could i would carry the baby, not ym fault pregnancy sucks oh well. what happens if she dies? what happens if i dide? etc etc, well if i die shes set i got alot of lif einsurance. its my ****ing kid too.

im not saying force to have it, far from it, but whats with all the "uterus power" floating around? im not allowed to want the child? deliver it and give it to me then i will raise it myself.

bergeia's photo
Mon 10/20/08 03:59 PM
pats, i was in the army active duty, i left in 06,lol. i really like the one pic though,lol.

bergeia's photo
Mon 10/20/08 03:56 PM
then if there is a god how about this:

youre saying by knowing of sin and allowing us freedom to choose he is wrong? no from my time reading the bible this is all a test of sorts, to see if we can avoid sin and continue life in his "name". ok fine then. apparently god could wipe all sin out so hes an ass fo rnot doing it, but its not his fault for wanting us to be able to choose.

1 2 13 14 15 17 19 20 21 24 25