Community > Posts By > bergeia

bergeia's photo
Mon 10/20/08 09:26 PM
HELLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOO fairview tennesse! :D

bergeia's photo
Mon 10/20/08 09:25 PM
well let it roll of into the ocean,lol. im not big into god, but if he takes cali ima be in church the enxt day with a big ole offering for the collection plate,lol.

bergeia's photo
Mon 10/20/08 09:24 PM
nope. and wheres warm dampness on a toilet seat? hoenstly find a story about one person clinically proven to be pregnant fomr a toilet seat.

im with you LHB im gonna head for the mountains. gonna get my gun, and im gonna take as many of them with em as i can.

bergeia's photo
Mon 10/20/08 09:23 PM
nah! lol.

bergeia's photo
Mon 10/20/08 09:22 PM
she left? awww that sucks waving rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl whoa

bergeia's photo
Mon 10/20/08 09:22 PM
lol. im sure someone is watching me, i know alot about splosives lol. sure its coup time, who wants to make the coup thread? lol

bergeia's photo
Mon 10/20/08 09:20 PM

nope. back to the drawing board. ugh. how about if i transplant a uterus into my stomach?

It wouldn't work....

I can sit on a toilet seat that has sperm on it and get pregnant...

What would it take for you to get pregnant again? Oh right, not possible in nature in the slightest...

Yep, I'm taking the 100% decision making abilities back...

ok well feel free to procreate with whatever slack jawed midgets are willing to do it then. and the toilet seat is a rumor. sperm being to die immediately on coming into contact with oxygen. youre so silly. remember our talk about facts?

What's your degree again?

Cuz mine is Community Health Education....

You wanna talk reproductive facts?

Didn't think so.

well wehred ya get your degree a cracker jack box? you cant get pregnant fomr a toilet seat. the sperm die, means they dont swim, means they cant get ot or through the egg.

and you lack tact and class and refinement. you also lack basic social skills. but we love you some anyways.

bergeia's photo
Mon 10/20/08 09:18 PM
honestly i really wish arnold wa son a chopper and all of cali got flooded. theres too much BS there anymore. celebrities trying to influence politics, illegals, you name it its there. and im friggin sick of seeing this product contains chemicals known to the state of cali..... what? cali is the only state looking for this crap? no theyre all hypocondriacts. so crew it, let the gays swim home , im tired of cali. lol.

bergeia's photo
Mon 10/20/08 09:15 PM

nope. back to the drawing board. ugh. how about if i transplant a uterus into my stomach?

It wouldn't work....

I can sit on a toilet seat that has sperm on it and get pregnant...

What would it take for you to get pregnant again? Oh right, not possible in nature in the slightest...

Yep, I'm taking the 100% decision making abilities back...

ok well feel free to procreate with whatever slack jawed midgets are willing to do it then. and the toilet seat is a rumor. sperm being to die immediately on coming into contact with oxygen. youre so silly. remember our talk about facts?

bergeia's photo
Mon 10/20/08 09:14 PM
imo the catholic church draws too much attention to itself, ever since they started harboring tyhe illegals they SHOULD have lost their tax exempt status, becaus ethey are affecting church and state, however in this case any good lawyer could argue this point. its obvious church and state are butting heads, their religion forbids gay marriage whereas the state is trying to force them to do the marriages? thats impossible NO state would try that, that would bury every mofo who tried to force the church to do its 'bidding" thats tantamount ot suicide,lol.

bergeia's photo
Mon 10/20/08 09:09 PM

bergeia's photo
Mon 10/20/08 09:08 PM
Fck i can put my nephew on ym insurance if i want to. taxes? it doesnt matter you get more back for a regular dependent, escpecially if they dont work. and for a probate? pffft get LIFe insurance, its cheap as hell. escpecially if ya dont smoke.

bergeia's photo
Mon 10/20/08 09:06 PM
ok! we are getting somewhere! you admit you need men to reproduce! this is good progress! now as long as we have this step im satisfied! lol

i love women. i LOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVEEEEEEEEE women and would never hurt one intentioanlly for any reason, my whole tirade oevr these last 80 or soe posts was that a man is involved in the creation and so should have a little bit of say int he matter. as opposed to his woman running out and getting rid of the fetus without any kind of warning or even mention.

bergeia's photo
Mon 10/20/08 09:04 PM
but what NEED is there for them to marry?

bergeia's photo
Mon 10/20/08 09:03 PM
well what "rights" are there exclusive to married people then?

bergeia's photo
Mon 10/20/08 09:00 PM
lol im not going quietly brandy. no way,lol.

bergeia's photo
Mon 10/20/08 08:59 PM
it shouldnt be denied no! but why do they need to marry? there are no biological children. honestly i dont care if theyre gay, really, but why get married? what purpose does it serve beyond saying this is my husband,etc. it seems like its more os they can SAY theyre married rather than being able to be married.

bergeia's photo
Mon 10/20/08 08:55 PM
lol thats fine, but youre acting like if there wer no men lily women would find a way to keep the species going. just because idiots are willing to sell their sperm and what not doesnt mean we all are. my sperm were good to me, and ima miss them, so you women need to treat balls with more love and respect. cause testis make babies too. you need Xs and Ys.

bergeia's photo
Mon 10/20/08 08:50 PM
well i dont mind them being lovers and what not, but marriage? ehhhhhhhhhh kind of a bumpy road there chief.

bergeia's photo
Mon 10/20/08 08:49 PM
ahhh but ya cant ya be real and argue a point too? lol. its always just yer opinion then anger. send some facts our way! lol. youre a good woman though. truly you are. glory of the lord always watch over you you angel.

pitchfork :banana:

1 2 9 10 11 13 15 16 17 24 25