Community > Posts By > bergeia

bergeia's photo
Tue 10/21/08 01:28 PM
well i say we drop him out of an airplane over europe,lol. i just hope ot god our next pres has the balls to stand up to russia and the other arab whackos

bergeia's photo
Tue 10/21/08 01:27 PM
come on now, were all entitled to our opinions. even if you feel its wrong what he says has merit to HIM.

bergeia's photo
Tue 10/21/08 01:25 PM
seriosuly, i will vote 3x for any man who spends his campaign contributions on the public instead of more and more friggin ads bashing the other guy, then you get FREE publicity on the news and papers. idiots.....

bergeia's photo
Tue 10/21/08 01:23 PM

will you pay for my plane ticket :smile:

goodness! i will chip in for her's and mine! lol. tee-hee im so sure someone is gonna yell at me for finding her attractive........ tee-hee

bergeia's photo
Tue 10/21/08 01:22 PM
c'mon lets start fresh, no more arguing it all,ok? weve all even agreed on pro-choice! there aint a lifer posting! lol.

bergeia's photo
Tue 10/21/08 01:20 PM
well lets see how it plays out. lol. i wonder if the secret service needs to protect him from cops and arrest. thatd be an intresting shoot out,lol.

bergeia's photo
Tue 10/21/08 01:16 PM
ok lets all start fresh shall we? lol. i am pro-choice. whos next? :)

bergeia's photo
Tue 10/21/08 12:54 PM
i completely missed the launch i think,lol. im sad now, my job doesnt give me much time to play in depth games anymore. lol

bergeia's photo
Tue 10/21/08 12:53 PM
yeah youre kid, thats different go on the street and see how amny people you can hug before you notice your wallet is gone.

bergeia's photo
Tue 10/21/08 12:52 PM
i AM angry. angry at all the prgressives, angry at people angry in general. why cant i be?

bergeia's photo
Tue 10/21/08 12:51 PM

yay so now i hate people?! **** you dude. i hate evryone, my feelings are that gay people can be gay but why get married? and to SOME marriage is sacred, its a tradition and a right. and the bible says gay is wrong so who the **** are any of you progressive people to poo-poo on what is 3/4 of you people's faith? get yer head out of your asses please. this is a forum for discussion not bashing.
you post you want all in cali dead..F...you and your hating little azz..Time to grow uo man if you consider yourself one..

awwwwww. so i hate humanity so i am a "hater"? how often do you hug everyone you see? do you love everyone? i really doubt it.

bergeia's photo
Tue 10/21/08 12:50 PM
:banana:

bergeia's photo
Tue 10/21/08 12:49 PM
and since god is responsible for the creation of evil hes responsible for every early death by violence, theft and rape. kudos god. nice job.

bergeia's photo
Tue 10/21/08 12:48 PM
then do you homie. but dont be getting on others about their beliefs. i personally think the bible is dumb, etc. but im not gonna tell them they CANT believe something or that theyre "oppressing" anyone. thats just ignorant. the church does what it wants anyway, they molest little boys, start wars, and poke their noses in govt buisness which makes the govt poke back. seperation of church my aunt aggie's ass.

bergeia's photo
Tue 10/21/08 12:45 PM
asleep rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

bergeia's photo
Tue 10/21/08 12:45 PM
beats

bergeia's photo
Tue 10/21/08 12:44 PM
yay so now i hate people?! **** you dude. i hate evryone, my feelings are that gay people can be gay but why get married? and to SOME marriage is sacred, its a tradition and a right. and the bible says gay is wrong so who the **** are any of you progressive people to poo-poo on what is 3/4 of you people's faith? get yer head out of your asses please. this is a forum for discussion not bashing.

bergeia's photo
Mon 10/20/08 09:31 PM
tchuse homies1 look it up! lol

bergeia's photo
Mon 10/20/08 09:29 PM
omfg no way. my ex had a lebian sister who would put on gay news so i forced myself never to learn about any gay activists. lol.

bergeia's photo
Mon 10/20/08 09:28 PM
thats all them old codgers down there humping! thats why! lol.

1 2 8 9 10 12 14 15 16 24 25