Community > Posts By > bergeia

bergeia's photo
Tue 10/21/08 05:11 PM
post away then! lol

bergeia's photo
Tue 10/21/08 05:10 PM
well they didnt stop it and all that did was make us feel left out and unloved. it wasnt good to ehar our vehicles would need mroe scrap metal to get by...... :(

bergeia's photo
Tue 10/21/08 05:09 PM
see?1 we agree on that but were arguing?! what the hell is wrong with this election? its doing nothihng but cutting the country in half.

bergeia's photo
Tue 10/21/08 05:08 PM
why? its fun. no one else is even posting so who friggin cares?

bergeia's photo
Tue 10/21/08 05:07 PM
why cant we all just get along? maybe some people LIKE mccain or have faith in him? i dont. i have 0 faith in any politicians atm, but still saying theyre either stupid or racist? come on, thats a little far, right?

bergeia's photo
Tue 10/21/08 05:06 PM
i dont like to let things go sometimes. its my nature. im not racist to anyone but people. lol. i dont liek my words being used against me when theyre mis understood. its really ignorant, not to ask what i mean if ya dont understand.

bergeia's photo
Tue 10/21/08 05:04 PM
no not really. not my fault i use them thar big words chris. let me put it so you can udnerstand me,ok?

obama is black. thats a factor for some. he is black outside but still a politician and so is a liar.

easy enough?

bergeia's photo
Tue 10/21/08 05:02 PM
i love lily. shes great, but shes being very bullheaded in this convo and it is upsetting.

ntm she said im racist sinc ei noticed obama was black? WTF?

bergeia's photo
Tue 10/21/08 05:00 PM
great now mods think im racist? do i need to simplify my posts? lol.

bergeia's photo
Tue 10/21/08 04:59 PM
i owed ym country a debt. they have given me the ebst life style in the world, then 9/11 happened and i enlisted. go ahead and laugh at me to my face.

bergeia's photo
Tue 10/21/08 04:02 PM
wlel i tell ya what lets see how things go after they get back. and if a dirty bomb gets through to american soil whats the harm right?

i know weve talked about this before madison i still am not sure youre a veteran,lol. no offense but you bash soldiers too gd much to be one.

if were so divided why dont you go unite us then? why doesnt somebody? wellt he antichrist is set to do that, so we shall see how it works out? lol

bergeia's photo
Tue 10/21/08 03:46 PM
do you now? lol whats up pol?

bergeia's photo
Tue 10/21/08 03:14 PM
indeed and violates the seperation of church and state, yet the church is blocking a court appointed mandate ntm harbouring illegal immigrants, their tax exempt status should be revoked. will it be? nope.

bergeia's photo
Tue 10/21/08 03:11 PM
unconstitutional is a hefty word, and it gets over used imo. the contitution is a set of laws set as a basis for a country. not the entirety of it. lets just vote from now on like we do for the president, the populace votes, the elected offcials ignore us, then vote how they want to,lol.

bergeia's photo
Tue 10/21/08 03:03 PM
well im almost hopeful something huge happens to make people realize we have bigger issues than gay marriage. let them have their cake and eat it too,lol.

bergeia's photo
Tue 10/21/08 03:02 PM
lol id love equal pay, but equal work is needed. i work with a girl whos been here for 1 year so anturally she makes mroe than me, however she does not work, she sits on the phone all day and doesnt even know how many items we are accountable for. so i say equal pay is great! lol.

as for YOU ping pong. lol. i dont mind a owman making the same so dont bother preaching to me, i think we all need to make more money, i get 10$ an hour and i barely make 20,000 a year,lol.

not ym fault if women are msotly single parents, it happens its a shame, dont bring it up like im bashing women thats offensive to me.

bergeia's photo
Tue 10/21/08 02:57 PM
immoral is subjective. the economy was doomed anyhow lol. look, it wasnt a greta war, no war is ever recieved well. ww2 wasnt korea, etc. only know we got the internet so everyone knows people dont like it. its not right to blame anyone who felt violated by 9/11 who tortured terrorists. i personally admire their restraint.

bergeia's photo
Tue 10/21/08 02:50 PM
well its all veyr comlicated, women can be agressive, thats fine, but if shes over opinionated liek alot of men are, or too vulgar or obsessed with sharing her views it can be annoying. or if she completely refuses to see any other side to the story it can be awkward.

im all for women's rights, but what about men's rights too? i wan tot watch ym kids grow up, not do 60 hours a week at work and be too tired to play with them. in the end its a give and take really, women need ot be ok with a little Bs as do men.

bergeia's photo
Tue 10/21/08 02:46 PM
anyone is free to try to take them ;) lol

my point is, who are any of us to decide whats right and wrong? its fine to have an opinion and even act on it in peaceful ways. however im being bashed for not liking people and not agreeing with gay marriage. so youre NOT a facist for trying to make me agree with you views?

my point is this: love it or leave it. blame the church for the troubles with gay marriage, theyre the ones hodling the process up. as for the gays, have fun go nuts, me? i like having 3 available holes not 2. lol.

ugh apes have homsexual sex whent he population booms, thats natures way of saying slow donw, americans and every other country need ot slow down too, theres tooo many people not enough food, so have fun gay people! i dont care,lol but why do you need to marry? i dont understand it, most guys i know NEVER want ot marry,lol. if they get to marry, ok i dont care, but why the hell is everyone jumping all over about this?

bergeia's photo
Tue 10/21/08 02:42 PM
huh? lol whats this all about?

1 2 6 7 8 10 12 13 14 24 25