Community > Posts By > ryemck

ryemck's photo
Mon 06/03/13 03:44 AM
First impression is you're really good looking and obviously a good chatter -points at your posts- biggrin

ryemck's photo
Mon 06/03/13 03:42 AM
^ Cowgirl winking

ryemck's photo
Mon 06/03/13 03:32 AM

Rate away your day of hay with play! smile2

lol wut? what

Exactly. :smile:
Rating away you're day of hay with play makes time fly by so fast that you never knew it happened.
Even faster while hyperjacked on Mountain Dew.

drinks

Dude, that was so deep shocked

ryemck's photo
Mon 06/03/13 03:30 AM
I may be wrong here, but there's two possible things in my opinion.

1. He's shy/awkward. I don't know the guy, so I don't know what he's like but for me I'd be a bit nervous after seeing the love of my life after so many years, I wouldn't want anything to ruin it (bad breath, greasy hair, am I dressed right etc).

2. He's disappointed. Have you changed at all? after all that time it'd be difficult to remember what you were like, and if he's got a mental image of you that he likes and you turn out to be something completely different then that could cause problems.

6 years is a long time, no matter what age you are I'm sure people can change, the best thing to do if you want him is to try to get it like it was all those years ago, maybe then the feelings will come back and he'll do anything in public lol

ryemck's photo
Mon 06/03/13 03:23 AM

Rate away your day of hay with play! smile2

lol wut? what

ryemck's photo
Mon 06/03/13 03:21 AM
- Would prefer is played Yugioh
- Would prefer if played Pokemon
- Likes club/dance music
- Likes clubbing
- No disfigurements or mental illnesses or anything, or anything like wonky teeth or wobbly eyes :P
- Don't mind if they're a bit overweight since I know girls hate their bodies when they're like that so she'd probably lose it (or at least try)

Kinda reminds me of my ex, when I was with her she was quite overweight, like very big lol I broke up with her and now all my mates laugh at me because she's gone really good looking after a diet :/

ryemck's photo
Mon 06/03/13 03:18 AM
TBH I'd be very embarrassed putting "living off benefits" on my profile, I'm only 19 years old and have had to scrounge off jobseeker's just to pay my rent because my mum is unemployed, although it was only for a few weeks (I have a proper job now, I'm very good :P). That's a thought actually, to men/women, would my past situation not be as bad as living off benefits but not being able to find a job at all?

ryemck's photo
Mon 06/03/13 03:04 AM
Edited by ryemck on Mon 06/03/13 03:04 AM

I do both, PM for private conversation & forums to put in my 2 cents. My facebook is nothing like here (PG-13) Alot of us mess with each other & bust stones! I use fb mostly for communication with friends who moved out of state. I have 250+ fb friends & know 99% of them having gone to a large school with over 800 grads. I'm happy to have met alot of nice folks here both in the forums & not. Very cool community here :smile:

I have 1430 friends, hard to keep up :/

Suppose it's hard for me to communicate with you guys, no offense but you're all a lot older and so have a lot more experience and knowledge with what you want.

ryemck's photo
Mon 06/03/13 02:24 AM

I prefer PM's for conversations because it's more private and other people's posts don't interrupt it.

Forums are great for group discussions though, and/or making your opinion heard.

Welcome to mingle!

How do you like it so far?

It's okay, seeing as it's completely free I have to say I'm very impressed and extremely surprised it doesn't have a lot more members.

I mean you can pay like £15 a month for another website or come here and it's free, and a good community.

ryemck's photo
Mon 06/03/13 02:06 AM
I prefer PM's for conversations because it's more private and other people's posts don't interrupt it.

Forums are great for group discussions though, and/or making your opinion heard.

ryemck's photo
Mon 06/03/13 02:05 AM
There will be some kind of program allowing you to do this, just search your programs for something such as "video recorder" or anything along those lines.

Alternatively, there are many free programs that allow you to do this, simply do a google search for "fee webcam recording software".

ryemck's photo
Sat 06/01/13 05:41 AM

laugh

Gotta admit, this is a brilliant alternative way of putting yourself out there. Just like a dr, or ..........any other customer service.

When I used to study I.T at college, we used to make up rude jokes using computer terminology. Well, they sounded like puns, really. I'm sure you've maybe heard of some of them? If you have. Wish I was still that young, btw. Lol

You turn my floppy disk into a hard drive winking

ryemck's photo
Fri 05/31/13 04:40 AM
Looked at your profile, your profession is professional lol

Professional at what? not being able to spell professional? not knowing how to turn off caps lock?

ryemck's photo
Fri 05/31/13 03:40 AM
Oh I'd be serious with you winking

ryemck's photo
Fri 05/31/13 12:56 AM

Why not just say that you're looking for friendship then?

Are you getting a lot of replies with that intimate encounter thing on there? Anyway, it can be a tough one because if you say that you're just on here to chat they tend to not reply but I think that it's alright to just say that you're looking for somebody to chat to and maybe more.

It's just too vague I think. I know that you're only nineteen and I didn't have much of a clue either what I was looking for at that age but I think that you could try to make yourself sound more interesting than that and get rid of that intimate encounter thing if you really aren't on here for casual sex.

I think intimate encounter is probably the closest you could get, although I don't want to randomly meet someone and hook up but if I got to know them over a period of time I probably would.

I'll update my profile properly now with as much detail as possible.

ryemck's photo
Fri 05/31/13 12:54 AM

Im the samebut there are some things  can do or say on here that i feel more comfortable doing...bcuz so many pple look to me for answers through the day...feels good to coversate with new people on here n let loose lol :)

Yeah a lot of people are like that like some people could chat up a girl and say certain things (tryna keep it PG13 here lol) that they wouldn't say face to face or to a girl they knew instead of online.

ryemck's photo
Thu 05/30/13 12:06 PM

Saying that you don't really know what you're doing for but that you're looking for an intimate encounter seems a bit contradictory.

I'm guessing that the subtext is that you just want sex and you aren't particularly fussy about who with. Am I right?

Tbh I dont have any plans to meet up with anyone. I just dont know what Im looking for

ryemck's photo
Thu 05/30/13 09:14 AM

It's easier to type than to speak which is why so many people text.
Just speak up when you have ideas and say them.
Don't focus on what others might think or you'll never say anything and you'll just go along for the ride rather than drive to your destination.

(checked your profile just to see your age)

Mature thinking for your age.. I prefer to text and chat online. I am shy and feel uncomfortable around some people.

I am the same person though online and in person :)

^Basically me, same online as offline just more talkative and stuff :)

ryemck's photo
Thu 05/30/13 09:08 AM

am the same offline as on.i don't change for anything.no place for fakery and ****ery in life.always be yourself no matter what or where

Well good, I think it's hard to be the same person, see someone who is very serious irl and never smiles could be a guy in the forums here making everyone laugh etc it allows you to be what you can't be irl.

But yeah I do agree 'fakery' is bad

What's the point of being serious off line, but completely different online?

I don't know maybe someone has to be serious offline in front of people like if they're a boss of a company whereas online they can let themselves relax

ryemck's photo
Thu 05/30/13 08:57 AM
No thanks lol