ryemck's photo
Tue 06/04/13 08:11 AM
In Montreal

ryemck's photo
Tue 06/04/13 08:07 AM
I'm not winking

ryemck's photo
Tue 06/04/13 08:05 AM
Oldest I'd go would probably be a young looking 45-50 year old if I was drunk as well so :P

ryemck's photo
Tue 06/04/13 08:03 AM
Anyone from around here? well if you're reading this and you aren't, don't come to St Helens, all we have is World of Glass and a lot of Pound stores :P

ryemck's photo
Tue 06/04/13 08:00 AM
Very true, I wasn't in 'love' with this girl about 5 years ago (I know I was young) but I did care for her a lot and really wanted something with her but I messed it up (no thanks to alcohol) and now I see her and she's completely changed (like she used to be really nice but now she's kinda bitchy and slutty) and it makes me wonder how things would be different

ryemck's photo
Tue 06/04/13 07:57 AM
What?

ryemck's photo
Tue 06/04/13 02:07 AM
Cougar for me is like 30 lol

ryemck's photo
Mon 06/03/13 08:20 AM
I know right my mate was running gravekeepers deck for years and it was okay, not powerful but it did well then Gravekeepers descendant came out and it tributes one gravekeepers monster to destroy one CARD (not monster) on the field and I was like wtf it's an insane card and with necrovalley giving them all 500 attack and not letting us touch our graveyard I'm like wtfffffffffffffffff

ryemck's photo
Mon 06/03/13 08:04 AM
I love you.

I'm the same, I hate how when 5D's and Zexal came out, loads of these new OP cards came out that ruined older cards.

I have a Dragon deck which is actually my best deck atm

Notable mentions in the deck:

3 Blue Eyes White Dragons
1 Red Eyes Black Metal Dragon
Armed Dragon lvl 3-7
1 Five Headed God Dragon
1 Genesis Dragon
1 Blue Eyes Shining Dragon (although I'm taking it out 'cause it's too hard to get on)
1 The Creator
1 Photon Wyvern
1 Galaxy Eyes Photon Dragon
1 Ancient Rules & 2 Photon Sanctuary (basically let you summon Blue Eyes straight away)

I know some of them are past Gx but they go really well :)

and I also recently bought that deck, it's good but I need a lot of the cards 2 or 3 times like the continuous spells

ryemck's photo
Mon 06/03/13 07:33 AM
MoonsDragonLionWolf

What's your real name? and do you play Yugioh?

ryemck's photo
Mon 06/03/13 07:33 AM
"He is a genuine chocolate face"

~Borat

ryemck's photo
Mon 06/03/13 04:24 AM
I do drink tea, you'll never see me without a brew!

ryemck's photo
Mon 06/03/13 04:23 AM
Well atm I'm speaking to someone from Ghana who gave me a UK phone number lol Kinda weird but if they're how you described them I'm happy :D

ryemck's photo
Mon 06/03/13 03:56 AM

y u no quote me?!

I thought hard about that response frustrated

There, feel better! I think most folks are thinking along the same lines. Something has changed that's for sure! Don't feel bad if you're not quoted, I'm sure someone will at some point. You had a great observation for a young guy:thumbsup:

Thank you biggrin

ryemck's photo
Mon 06/03/13 03:53 AM
Unfortunately, I do not drink Mountain Dew, to do so would strike me with immediate and aggressive gum disease, since it contains sugar equal to the amount of sugar in asia.

ryemck's photo
Mon 06/03/13 03:49 AM

I've chatted with ladies from the forums privately and also with ladies that don't go on the forums. I'm in Scotland and there aren't really any people that go on the forums that live in my area, so the forums have been something that I've just done for friendship, although I came on here for dating. I get mostly scammers contacting me and I don't waste much time replying to them but I've met one woman from this site and I've talked to other ones about possibly meeting up.

I can't really be doing with Facebook and I've only got three friends on there, who are just people that I know from the real world and I don't even talk to them on there.

How do you know which are scammers? I'm speaking to a few atm that are good looking and actually speak to me :P

ryemck's photo
Mon 06/03/13 03:47 AM
y u no quote me?!

I thought hard about that response frustrated

ryemck's photo
Mon 06/03/13 03:45 AM

Hi, I am new here and m looking for a serious relationship that will lead to marriage, so gals can hook me up!

Hook you up to what? Battery cables?

Welcome and good luck.

lmao

I mean, welcome :)

ryemck's photo
Mon 06/03/13 03:45 AM
Well I will be here and waiting, I could do with some epic randomness/deepness