Community > Posts By > Havaman

Havaman's photo
Thu 05/07/09 06:05 PM
TIP OF THE DAY :
Reverse your hand ...and it will feel like someone else is doing it for you!!!drinker tongue2

Havaman's photo
Thu 05/07/09 05:57 PM

What IS that slimy stuff on top of SPAM?????? noway

Thats .."SPAMJAM"... a very sensuos lubricant..!!rofl

Havaman's photo
Thu 05/07/09 05:52 PM
squealed

Havaman's photo
Thu 05/07/09 03:08 PM
Men dont like Bit%7es.....any more than women like Bastar&$
The book should be renamed... "Why Boys Like Little girl Bitc%$"

Its that the immaturity... brings out the game playing...simple enough!

Havaman's photo
Thu 05/07/09 02:43 PM

Whats she doing with a boil on her chest????

Its there to match the one on her As@...:thumbsup:

Havaman's photo
Thu 05/07/09 02:41 PM
squeezing

Havaman's photo
Wed 05/06/09 10:52 PM

it doesn't make sense to me...if they committed a crime...why not prosecute?

That is an easy question to answer....they used to prosecute some of the good ol big boys...just to pardon them later...now they know its a waste of taxpayer money they can shove in thier pockets instead...so why even prosecute?? LOL.. ITS A BIG FRIIGGIN JOKE that most people think...its so great thier goin after these bad guys....YEAH RIGHT... as if they will ever really get what they deserve. I for one am pretty sick of it all.

Well if they dont then America will fall!

Exactly my point....they dont and they arent.....and if by chance they do...its a show for the american people...six months later...they pardon them...so...all in all..they dont...and america...is falling

Havaman's photo
Wed 05/06/09 09:25 PM

it doesn't make sense to me...if they committed a crime...why not prosecute?

That is an easy question to answer....they used to prosecute some of the good ol big boys...just to pardon them later...now they know its a waste of taxpayer money they can shove in thier pockets instead...so why even prosecute?? LOL.. ITS A BIG FRIIGGIN JOKE that most people think...its so great thier goin after these bad guys....YEAH RIGHT... as if they will ever really get what they deserve. I for one am pretty sick of it all.

Havaman's photo
Wed 05/06/09 09:11 PM
never has happened... You will know before hand if its a mutual feeling...if its not,,,why bother saying...I love you....

Havaman's photo
Wed 05/06/09 08:55 PM
Charcoal...and weber makes the only grill that works and its a waste of money to buy anything else. That is due to being able to control the heat . Also...with a weber you can shut both the upper and lower dampners to completely smother the coals...that lets you use the same coals two or three times over.
Go to a BBQ cookoff and take a gas grill....they would laugh you out of the place. Cook anything on a gas grill and at the same time cook on a weber charcoal grill...if you cant tell the diff....OMG seek medical help... any inconvience with charcoal is well worth the extra effort.

BBQ KING....

Havaman's photo
Wed 05/06/09 08:42 PM

:laughing:
Is or has anyone else experienced this?

Actually...yes...and it wasnt magic ink...
Sounds like you may have several programs running..maybe some you dont even know is running.. Try closing the ones you are aware of... then go to tools..click on internet options.. and delete all the tracking cookies....finally...when you shut down your computer tonight..unplug it...and hold the on button down for at least one min, ..this will discharge any static build up. if your computer is still slow... try defragging it

Havaman's photo
Wed 05/06/09 08:28 PM

I've never had this happen before tonight. As I am typing this, I see NO type in the message box! But when I go to post message, it appears. Why is this happening?

Magic Ink..???tongue2

Havaman's photo
Wed 05/06/09 08:22 PM
MMM I like brown, blue, green, hazel, black and rootbeer, ones with speckles and flakes ...Guess Im just a picky SOB:angel:

Havaman's photo
Wed 05/06/09 07:56 PM

Present!

(This has a familiar ring to it!)

I love unwrapping presents!!:tongue:

*exposes her shiny, BIG, red bow*
bigsmile

PICTURE TIME!!!!!! WOO-Hoodrool

Polaroids only....don't need any evidence left behind!

One Polaroid and one copy machine coming up!drinker

Havaman's photo
Wed 05/06/09 07:52 PM
GREW!!!

Havaman's photo
Wed 05/06/09 04:25 PM
Hey babe...Have a good time???

Havaman's photo
Wed 05/06/09 04:25 PM
code of honour

Havaman's photo
Wed 05/06/09 04:23 PM
breasts

Havaman's photo
Wed 05/06/09 04:22 PM

flowerforyou I don't think of myself as beautifulflowerforyou but I do think there are many beauful women on here not that i'm into womenlaugh laugh

You dont have to think of your self as beautiful.... we will do that for you!!drool

Havaman's photo
Wed 05/06/09 04:20 PM

Getting a hard on just thinking of the hotties here!

Hang your hardhat on it Krupa....maybe they wont notice.!!!rofl

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 19 20