Community > Posts By > eunice49508

eunice49508's photo
Mon 12/15/08 06:40 PM
Most people that know that have done those "scum of the earth" things are drug users and they don't care where they get the $$ or who they hurt/betray in the mean time. If your daughter knows the person I'd tell her that sometimes good people do bad things.

eunice49508's photo
Thu 12/11/08 08:47 PM
Good profile, good pics, 10

eunice49508's photo
Wed 12/10/08 05:19 PM

I guess my problem is that I am too honest, when someone asks a question I give them an answer..I was not meaning to bring anyone down, It has been 7 years and I am now finally getting the nerve to look for a date...maybe I shouldn't have waited so long.. I apoligze I didn't mean it that way.

Everyone moves at their own speed. Now you're ready and you weren't before. That is OK. Sorry for your loss and best of luck (don't believe in luck, but there just isn't a right work for it) in your searh. Honesty is a good thing. I am honest and straight forward too and lots of people can't take it!! Be who you are.

eunice49508's photo
Wed 12/10/08 05:14 PM
You seem OK,,this from your profile

I'm here on mingle to get away from all the snooty women out there

sounds as if you have a negative attitude about women in general...may get you into some trouble.

eunice49508's photo
Wed 12/10/08 05:11 PM

C = Christ child
H = Happy holy day
R = Riding through the snow
I = Irresistable joy
S = Spirit of love
T = Three wise men
M = Manger when Jesus lay
A = All are welcome to love
S = Season of joy

eunice49508's photo
Wed 12/10/08 05:11 PM
C = Christ chile
H = Happy holy day
R = Riding through the snow
I = Irresistable joy
S = Spirit of love
T = Three wise men
M = Manger when Jesus lay
A = All are welcome to love
S = Season of joy

eunice49508's photo
Wed 12/10/08 05:07 PM
I can't hurt anyone; can't kill an animal; can do most anything else I set my mind to!

eunice49508's photo
Tue 12/09/08 08:44 PM

The sticker said "Be Nice to Me, It's My First Time"

That's cute! I work at a hospital so they have a drive on regular schedules so there is just enough time to be able to donate again. Painless and I have never had a problem. Well, one time I ran up a couple of flights of stairs right after and got a bit light headed! Nothing serious though.

eunice49508's photo
Tue 12/09/08 08:41 PM

I'm going to the blood donor clinic tomorrow to see if they will be able to take my blood this time

I had steak for dinner tonight, but I was wondering what I should have for breakfast and how soon before I go there should I eat it?

I don't want to faint or throw up or something indifferent indifferent indifferent

Has anyone here donated blood and how was it?

Banana prior too, regular meals afterwards with lots of water!

eunice49508's photo
Tue 12/09/08 08:38 PM

We live in an age of instant news and where knowledge resides just beyond the click of the mouse. With all this knowledge available to us why is the united states so far behind other nations in education? What is it that is holding our students back? Is ignorance a choice like my grandfather suggested and we as a people are choosing to limit our knowledge and understanding? Or perhaps it something in our culture and society that persists in keeping us from reaching our full potential? Let me know what you all think.:tongue:

Ignorance is a choice because anyone can learn and there is much knowledge which is easily accessible. STUPIDITY is another topic. If someone is ignorant on a topic and they make a point of learning about it, that's cool. Stupid people give up on learning and expanding their minds!

eunice49508's photo
Tue 12/09/08 08:31 PM
Yup--put on my rubber gloves to type so I don't catch anything---right, Scotty?

eunice49508's photo
Tue 12/09/08 08:28 PM
LOL---have a good night..we're getting buried in snow here in Michigan. YUK

eunice49508's photo
Tue 12/09/08 08:24 PM

i didnt mean u Eunice go away, i think ur great and like a psychiatrist or something....i meant let the thread go away........flowerforyou

Ahhhh......thanks. I knew what you meant, but you posted to the forum after everyone else had stopped. I've had lots of life experience to fall back on. I always told my kids to step back from the situation they are in and think what advice they would give to a friend if that friend was contemplating the same thing they are.

"Dr. Mom"

eunice49508's photo
Tue 12/09/08 08:21 PM
The 7 Dwarfs go to the Vatican and, because they are the 7 Dwarfs, they are immediately ushered in to see the Pope.

Grumpy leads the pack.
'Grumpy, my son,' says the Pope, 'What can I do for you?'
Grumpy asks, 'Excuse me your Excellency, but are there any dwarf nuns in Rome ?'

The Pope wrinkles his brow at the odd question, thinks for a moment and answers, 'No, Grumpy, there are no dwarf nuns in Rome .
In the background, a few of the dwarfs start giggling.
Grumpy turns around and glares, silencing them.

Grumpy turns back, 'Your Worship, are there any dwarf nuns in all of Europe ?'

The Pope, puzzled now, again thinks for a moment and then answers, 'No, Grumpy, there are no dwarf nuns in Europe

This time, all of the other dwarfs burst into laughter.

Once again, Grumpy turns around and silences them with an angry glare.

Grumpy turns back and says, 'Mr. Pope! Are there ANY dwarf nuns anywhere in the world?'

The Pope, really confused by the questions says, 'I'm sorry, my son, there are no dwarf nuns anywhere in the world.'

The other dwarfs collapse into a heap, rolling and laughing, pounding the floor, tears rolling down their cheeks, as they begin chanting......
'Grumpy screwed a penguin!'
'Grumpy screwed a penguin!'

eunice49508's photo
Tue 12/09/08 08:19 PM

the history of every account of when Jesus was in its writing, would the book and religion still exist today, or would Christianity have died out like Ancient Egyptians, Greek, or Norse Mythologies?

Religion is a man-made institution. Faith and belief stand on their own.

eunice49508's photo
Tue 12/09/08 08:18 PM

u guys are asses.......cmon.......engravin, mirror, somebody give me a pass..........thats all i need.......wheres chevy?

Are your really asking for blessings or in some INAPPROPRATE way bragging???

you probably got something there........

Yea, you can't be too popular with a post like that. Most of us are here to talk and not be lonely and most of us have been cheated on. So probably won't get a blessing to go forth and cheat. Great sex is GREAT to have but not if it costs you yourself.

Amen then, now let this thing die and go away....

It was gone for a while then YOU revived it!! I think you're having fun yanking everyone's chain.

eunice49508's photo
Tue 12/09/08 08:16 PM
You're suppose to keep your clothes on while setting up.

eunice49508's photo
Tue 12/09/08 08:14 PM

u guys are asses.......cmon.......engravin, mirror, somebody give me a pass..........thats all i need.......wheres chevy?

you probably got something there........

Yea, you can't be too popular with a post like that. Most of us are here to talk and not be lonely and most of us have been cheated on. So probably won't get a blessing to go forth and cheat. Great sex is GREAT to have but not if it costs you yourself.

eunice49508's photo
Tue 12/09/08 08:03 PM
Here's your blessing:

If you decided to go and cheat
Hope you keep the scabs off your meat!

eunice49508's photo
Tue 12/09/08 07:47 PM