i:heart: me more
I :heart: love me even more

I :heart: lamp.

ChefBadger's photo
Fri 01/02/09 11:45 PM
I flew in the 60's...as an egg.

ChefBadger's photo
Fri 01/02/09 12:08 AM

I hope i am not the only person on here that believes in the Taoist teachings and philosophy. Anybody else out there? Let me know..:tongue:

Shhh...I'm meditating.

ChefBadger's photo
Thu 01/01/09 03:05 AM
In the depths of the deep sea,
in the night of long lists,
like a horse your silent
silent name runs past.

Lodge me at your back, oh shelter me,
appear to me in your mirror, suddenly,
upon the solitary, nocturnal pane,
sprouting from the dark behind you.

Flower of sweet total light,
bring to my call your mouth of kisses,
violent from separations,
resolute and delicate mouth.

Now then, in the long run,
from oblivion to oblivion the rails
reside with me, the cry of the rain:
what the dark night preserves.

Welcome me in the threadlike evening,
when at dusk it works upon
its wardrobe and in the sky a star
twinkles filled with wind.

Bring your substance deep down to me,
heavily, covering my eyes,
let your existence cut across me, supposing
that my heart is destroyed.

P.N.

ChefBadger's photo
Sun 12/28/08 02:18 PM
Edited by ChefBadger on Sun 12/28/08 02:19 PM
I will let my beer do the talking on this one:

"This is one lacerative mother of a beer. It is unequivocally certain that your feeble palate is grossly inadequate and thus undeserving of this liquid glory ...and those around you would have little desire to listen to your resultant whimpering.

Instead, you slack-jawed gaping gobemouche, slink away to that pedestrian product which lures agog the great unwashed with the shiny happy imagery of its silly broadcast propaganda.

You know, the one that offers no challenge, yet works very very hard to imbue the foolhardy with attempts to convey the perception it is in some way 'authentic' or 'original'.
Its the one that makes you feel safe and delactates you into basking in the warm, fuzzy, and befuddling glow of your own nascence.

Why so many allow themselves to be led by the nose lacks plausible explanation. Perhaps you have been so lulled by the siren song of ignorance, that you don't even notice your white knuckle grip on it. You feel bold and unique, but alas are nothing but sheep, willingly herded to and fro.

If you think you are being piqued in this text, it is nothing when compared to the insults we are all asked to swallow streaming forth from our televisions. Truth be told, you are being coddled into believing you are special or unique by ethically challenged 'pay-no-attention-to-the-man-behind-the-curtain' marketing exec-types.

Double Bastard Ale calls out the garrulous caitiffs who perpetrate the aforementioned atrocities, and those that buy into them, and demands retribution for their outrageously conniving, intentionally misleading, blatantly masturbatory and fallacious ad campaigns."

Yep, that about says it all right there. And its not really exaggerating either. Up until the end of the 90's Budweiser forced their distributors to sign exclusive contracts so that no Micro-breweries could get their products distributed. Basically a big fat middle finger to anyone that didnt want their piss-water.

I really dont care what you drink, but dont ever try and tell me that crap-in-a-can is actual beer. People drink it because they dont know any better and this ignorance has been fostered by years of relentless ad-campaigns and market abuse.

edit:Cheers. drinker

ChefBadger's photo
Sun 12/28/08 02:07 AM
Isn't everybody?
Ha!

I love Delirium, especially the Nocturnum.
Have you tried their winter seasonal?

Verrry tasty. drinker

ChefBadger's photo
Sun 12/28/08 01:42 AM

Awww pookie...dont get all butt-hurt! Its ok, if you want a Mich Ultra I'll put a straw in it and bring it to kids table for you. You're so cute with the name calling btw.

I'm cute with the name calling? "pookie" You're a little too comfortable with all the homosexual insults. Must go over great with your local gay bashing frat brothers. Perhaps you'd like to throw around some racial slurs while your at it? You seem like a real winner, keep up the positive attitude, I'm sure it's your most attractive quality.

If you really want to go there with the insults he will hand your ass to you but he's really just havin fun with ya, so lighten up.

Ask yourself this... if he's such a "winner" as you put it then how on earth did he end up with a woman like me?

If you don't like his posts you don't have to read them, and you sure as hell don't have to respond to them.

Rawr! drool
Daaamn girl,you're so hot when you're chewing out little children that take sheeit too personally.
Ooopsy! Now I'm late for my Gay-bashing frat boy hate rally!
rofl

Remember kids, this could happen to you. If you or someone you know, ever has the sudden urge to be a wanker, hand them a real beer. Light beer kills brain cells. Friends don't let friends drink light beer.

This public service message brought to you by Gay-bashing Frat Boys for a Better Tomorrow, Taco Bell, the letter D, and the number 2.

ChefBadger's photo
Sat 12/27/08 02:30 PM
Just as long as you dont ask for a Michelobe Ultra... scared

ChefBadger's photo
Sat 12/27/08 02:29 PM
My resolution is to not make any resolutions.

ChefBadger's photo
Sat 12/27/08 02:07 PM
Soak the chicken in buttermilk overnight before hand. Truuuuust me. Just do it.

ChefBadger's photo
Sat 12/27/08 01:52 PM
Oh no! Look at all that sludge! rofl

ChefBadger's photo
Sat 12/27/08 12:59 PM
Awww pookie...dont get all butt-hurt! Its ok, if you want a Mich Ultra I'll put a straw in it and bring it to kids table for you. You're so cute with the name calling btw.

ChefBadger's photo
Fri 12/26/08 07:41 PM

Sorry... didn't see the 'open' sign was lit. Welcome back from your holiday vacation.

Heh heh...funny you should say that...

ChefBadger's photo
Fri 12/26/08 07:34 PM
And yes Kim I'd say they were big enough...

ChefBadger's photo
Fri 12/26/08 07:27 PM
Stuffed Halibut getting ready to go in.

ChefBadger's photo
Fri 12/26/08 07:25 PM
Alaskan King Crab "Nachos".

Mmmm nacho crab! Get your own! :tongue:

ChefBadger's photo
Fri 12/26/08 07:23 PM
So good, they didnt even need any butter for dipping.

ChefBadger's photo
Fri 12/26/08 06:43 PM
Edited by ChefBadger on Fri 12/26/08 07:18 PM
Damn, I take some pretty food pictures...smokin

Also I skipped the eggrolls and dropped the drunken rice and rocked out with my Lobster Rissoto instead...Mm Mm MMMM! drinker

And steaming the legs off in the Arrogant Bastard was a verrrrry good call.
Thanks again Kim, it was a feast!

edit:the Pics seem to be malfunctioning, I'll try posting them again.

ChefBadger's photo
Fri 12/26/08 06:23 PM

Bud Lite and busch lite. And a mechalob ultra when I go to my bro's house haha drinker

Yeeeah...this is the BEER thread, not the canned water thread.

DID YOU KNOW?: That "Light" beer was created in the early 1800's when parents would water down their home brew so that the little kids could have some with dinner?

Light beer should come in little cartons with a straw and a cartoon animal on it. JMO.

ChefBadger's photo
Wed 12/24/08 04:48 AM
But of course. smokin

This thread is about to flip but I dont know how many more posts it'll take...

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 24 25