Community > Posts By > ladyof3

ladyof3's photo
Wed 01/07/15 05:54 PM

My Baked Potato Salad:
Originally From Journey's Kitchen
Recipe created on March 13, 2011

15 med potatoes, diced (Do Not Peel the potatoes, scrub well when washing them)
1 container sour cream
1 carrot chopped into small pieces (I use a chopper to get them small)
3 green onions, chopped fine using some of the greens
1 lb bacon, fried crisp and chopped or crumbled
3-4 hard boiled eggs, chopped
4 tablespoons ranch dressing
Salt & Pepper to taste
Pinch of garlic powder
1 - 2 teaspoons of dried basil

In a large bowl mix all of the ingredients while the potatoes cook. Boil the diced potatoes until almost done (you want a little firmness), drain & rinse with cold water then place in the large bowl with the other ingredients. Mix well and refrigerate for at least an hour or more until cooled.

(It has a better flavor when cooled than when warm. I didn't think it was seasoned right until after it was chilled, the flavors seemed to be better then.)

This should be called "My Boiled Potato Salad" because the potatoes in this recipe are boiled and not baked!spock

ladyof3's photo
Wed 01/07/15 12:28 PM
Edited by ladyof3 on Wed 01/07/15 12:28 PM

They have sideways pictures for the same reason
you have fish pictures.

Welcome :-)

laugh laugh laugh :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

ladyof3's photo
Mon 12/29/14 07:13 PM
WHAT A JERK!! I have other choice words but don't want to get in trouble!laugh

ladyof3's photo
Sat 12/27/14 07:48 PM
iPhone and a Samsung galaxy s5

ladyof3's photo
Sat 12/27/14 03:43 PM

PLEASE DELETE MY PROFILE

Go to your profile page and at the top click on settings, scroll down and click on de-activate account and presto you can de-activate. You do it yourself!

ladyof3's photo
Mon 12/22/14 05:12 PM
Edited by ladyof3 on Mon 12/22/14 05:12 PM
Really? Is this what Christmas has come to? This topic is all wrong in so many ways. Don't bother replying to me because this is my opinion and I am entitled to it! sad2 sad2 sad2 sad2

ladyof3's photo
Mon 12/22/14 01:35 PM

Santa went down the Chimney and started putting presents under the tree. He went to leave and noticed the most beautiful red headed women laying there in her naughty nighties, She said santa do you wanna stay and play, He said HO HO HO Gotta go Gotta Go gotta deliver presents to the kids Ho HO. So he went to leave again and She said once more, "Santa dont you want to stay and play" as she took off her nighties and was layin there in a sexxy g-string, He said Ho Ho HO gotta go gotta go gotta deliver presents to the kids dont you know ho ho, So he went to leave one last time and the women said again, "Santa stay and play" and when he turned around she was laying there completely naked, The most beautiful thing in the world spread eagle, He said hey hey hey gotta stay gotta stay, cant go up the chimney with my pecker this way!

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

ladyof3's photo
Sat 12/20/14 10:32 PM

Hey guys, i think these may be an old cached email. I'm looking into it.

*EDIT confirmed

So is it?

ladyof3's photo
Sat 12/20/14 06:35 PM
Same here.

ladyof3's photo
Thu 12/18/14 01:25 PM

Sorry , I thought it was the Community site . Dating does cost cash .lol

Not always

ladyof3's photo
Thu 12/18/14 11:08 AM

Good afternoon, I am an old retired guy with nothing but time on my hands . I have received the Queens Golden Jubilee Medal for volunteering hundreds of hours in my home town but here I have no place to go. I am not really a church goer so that limits the opportunity but surely I can find someone that needs a delivery boy or something. I am also looking for a job , doing dishes or pumping gas etc. Nothing too serious but just to fill in time . Hope you guys Know something . Thanks a bunch and Merry X-mas

Sorry I don't but this is the welcome area not job search, anyway welcome to Mingle2.

ladyof3's photo
Wed 12/17/14 08:59 PM

by his penis?

You see I came from the American South, and felt the need to ask.

The 3 above lines are complete BS. Or are they? Messin round.

It's not the size that counts. laugh

ladyof3's photo
Wed 12/17/14 08:57 PM
Welcome to Mingle2 and no your size is not a problem as my ex husband is 6'7" and I am only 5'4". laugh laugh laugh laugh

ladyof3's photo
Wed 12/17/14 11:37 AM

Hiya. So I been with this guy now for 3 and a half years. I really do love him so much otherwise I would never of stayed.
7 months into the relationship I found out he was married but half way through divorce. He decided not to tell me. Then 10 months into the relationship he told me he's got 2 kids with his ex wife.
He told me divorce takes time ect Then about a year n half ago n said it's done he's divorced but can't prove it to me? He's never brought me the papers. Never took me to see his kids, his family don't no about me just a couple of his cousins.
It stresses me out when he goes to see his kids Cuz he goes to his 'ex wife's' to get them ect Then I don't hear from him for 3-4 hours.
Has anyone else ever done this before or been in this situation?
I've done everything for this guy. I've even lost my uncles n Aunty respect n they don't talk to me anymore.
But we have just got a house together too, well about 4 months ago, but he hasn't stayed one night with me here? He will stay till 4 in the morning then go... He says it's because he lives with his uncle n they don't no about me...
It's just really upsetting me and making me depressed. We argue Cuz he says I don't trust him? Well open your friggin eyes, look at all you've done n he says past is past...
I don't no. Any advice would be much appreciated.
Thankyou.
Megan.

He's still married and has no intention in getting a divorce. He is just using you and you could do better. Been there and kicked his azz to the curb and had never been happier.
I didn't know he was married until I bumped into him and his wife at walmart with their four kids.

I have a great guy now and have been with him almost 6 years.

ladyof3's photo
Wed 12/17/14 11:36 AM
Edited by ladyof3 on Wed 12/17/14 11:38 AM

Hiya. So I been with this guy now for 3 and a half years. I really do love him so much otherwise I would never of stayed.
7 months into the relationship I found out he was married but half way through divorce. He decided not to tell me. Then 10 months into the relationship he told me he's got 2 kids with his ex wife.
He told me divorce takes time ect Then about a year n half ago n said it's done he's divorced but can't prove it to me? He's never brought me the papers. Never took me to see his kids, his family don't no about me just a couple of his cousins.
It stresses me out when he goes to see his kids Cuz he goes to his 'ex wife's' to get them ect Then I don't hear from him for 3-4 hours.
Has anyone else ever done this before or been in this situation?
I've done everything for this guy. I've even lost my uncles n Aunty respect n they don't talk to me anymore.
But we have just got a house together too, well about 4 months ago, but he hasn't stayed one night with me here? He will stay till 4 in the morning then go... He says it's because he lives with his uncle n they don't no about me...
It's just really upsetting me and making me depressed. We argue Cuz he says I don't trust him? Well open your friggin eyes, look at all you've done n he says past is past...
I don't no. Any advice would be much appreciated.
Thankyou.
Megan.

He's still married and has no intention in getting a divorce. He is just using you and you could do better. Been there and kicked his azz to the curb and had never been happier.
I didn't know he was married until I bumped into him and his wife at walmart with their four kids.

ladyof3's photo
Tue 12/16/14 03:20 PM
Hello and welcome to Mingle2.:smile: waving

ladyof3's photo
Tue 12/16/14 10:01 AM
Good luck in your search and welcome to Mingle2.

ladyof3's photo
Tue 12/16/14 09:58 AM

Scammers can be amusing.
I played along with one. It wanted plane fair to come see me.hehe
I gave it my contact info on a texting site. Then got it's address, for sending moey.hehe
Then I went to google maps and got a nice screen shot of the building.
I sent the pic to the scammer, along with a pic of an armed drone.
Said a package would be dropped there, shortly.

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

ladyof3's photo
Mon 12/15/14 07:39 PM

Good luck with your search and welcome to Mingle2.

ladyof3's photo
Mon 12/15/14 02:02 PM
AND STILL MARRIED!!!!! Not a guy but wanted to reply!rofl

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 12 13