Community > Posts By > ladyof3

ladyof3's photo
Sun 11/16/14 07:24 PM
Jeff Dunham happy Then the Walking Dead!bigsmile

ladyof3's photo
Fri 11/14/14 11:27 AM
Edited by ladyof3 on Fri 11/14/14 11:30 AM
Hello, welcome to the site and I would be nervous to with the name you are using!noway

ladyof3's photo
Thu 11/13/14 01:32 PM
Your only 24 so you have time!laugh

ladyof3's photo
Tue 11/11/14 08:14 PM
No except if they post in the forums it says when they became a member. But it doesn't say in their profile.

ladyof3's photo
Tue 11/11/14 02:43 PM
Edited by ladyof3 on Tue 11/11/14 02:42 PM
I to have had the same problem today. mad mad mad grumble grumble grumble

ladyof3's photo
Sat 09/21/13 04:48 PM

A legal teen, I am assuming?

I certainly hope so!!!huh

ladyof3's photo
Sat 09/21/13 04:46 PM

I am looking for a really good looking and sexy smooth white teenage boy for fun, friendship, going out with, and a game budie on ps3

surprised surprised surprised surprised shocked shocked shocked shocked

ladyof3's photo
Sat 09/21/13 04:44 PM

http://mingle2.com/inbox/mail_settings
Make sure this is filled out correctly.

BTW, how did you log-on if it does not accept it?

That's what I was going to ask!

ladyof3's photo
Sat 09/21/13 01:30 PM
Edited by ladyof3 on Sat 09/21/13 01:31 PM

Watch out if you are a female looking for a female. MEN hide behind female profiles asking for your number. I have been asked by two already from Accra Ghana.

This is gross!

I have had females pretending to be men!!rant grumble ill

ladyof3's photo
Wed 09/18/13 04:00 PM
I'm a big fan of both but lately WWE has lost my respect. They talk about not bullying yet HHH and the McMahon along with Orton are bullies themselves. That is not teaching anyone to not be a bully!

ladyof3's photo
Sun 09/08/13 10:45 AM
:

I am a stud, pure and simple. But the tragic thing is I am going to waste. Women will not give themselves to me. They expect me to sweet talk them into submission but this is not my style. I do not understand, We both want the same thing so why do they have to make it so complicated? If the sexual attraction is there words are unnecessary.

Yeah, you are such a stud you have to apparently go anonymously on a dating website to announce it.

Better pack a lunch there chief, I expect that bologna sandwich will be the only company you have for a fair spell. How you use it though is your call.

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

ladyof3's photo
Sat 09/07/13 01:30 PM

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl Now that was funny!

ladyof3's photo
Sat 09/07/13 12:26 PM

I was thinking more like most recent, who's online?

Search shows who's online.

ladyof3's photo
Sat 09/07/13 11:26 AM

Here is how you keep your windows machine in peak operating condition and protect yourself at the same time. Download and install all of these and then update / run them all at least once a week.

Spy Bot-Search and Destroy - Plug up holes in your security and catch most, if not all, spyware. When you install this, you will be prompted to turn on certain functionality. Make sure you uncheck Teatimer.

-AND-

CCleaner - Remove temp files and clean your registry

-AND-

Auslogics Disk Defrag - Much better than the disk defrag that comes with Windows.

-AND-

Malwarebytes - Catches malware, adware and spyware. The go to solution for many infections.

-AND-

(Microsoft Security Essentials -OR- Avast) - Free antivirus on par with many of the pay softwares. With the freeware listed above, you can't go wrong.

ladyof3's photo
Sat 09/07/13 11:24 AM

does anyone know if there are custom searches?

Search shows who's online.

ladyof3's photo
Sat 09/07/13 10:50 AM

I am a stud, pure and simple. But the tragic thing is I am going to waste. Women will not give themselves to me. They expect me to sweet talk them into submission but this is not my style. I do not understand, We both want the same thing so why do they have to make it so complicated? If the sexual attraction is there words are unnecessary.

Well good luck with that attitude. And where's a pic if you are such a "STUD"?

ladyof3's photo
Sun 04/28/13 10:03 AM

The only way to change your name on here is to delete your account and start a new one.

I did this once,but instead,i got locked out-my new profile was available only to me,but didnt exist to the minglers!!! So,i went and re-openned ''Newbiechick'' account again!

See,i had figured,since i wasnt a ''Newbiechick'' anymore,i'd change name......

I had no trouble changing my friends for him.

ladyof3's photo
Sat 04/27/13 09:48 PM
The only way to change your name on here is to delete your account and start a new one.

ladyof3's photo
Thu 04/18/13 10:09 AM

New here now what?:smile:

Hello and welcome to mingle.happy

ladyof3's photo
Tue 07/24/12 06:58 PM
I use all the above except for the Auslogics Disk Defrag. I have never heard of it and I need to get more info about it.