Community > Posts By > ladyof3

ladyof3's photo
Thu 07/20/17 05:59 PM
Thanks Everyone I got it the first time.

ladyof3's photo
Thu 07/20/17 10:18 AM
Okay thank you.

ladyof3's photo
Thu 07/20/17 09:44 AM
Could someone please tell me how to turn my birthday off , you delete it from public view.

ladyof3's photo
Sat 01/14/17 11:45 AM
Does anyone know anything about the HTC Desire 530 android phone?frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated

ladyof3's photo
Thu 04/07/16 11:11 AM
I lost my mom 1/21/06 and my dad just recently 02/24/16.:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: sad2 sad2 sad2 sad2

ladyof3's photo
Mon 03/14/16 04:12 PM
As my grandson says a "chicka wa wa" (Chihuahua) LOL

ladyof3's photo
Thu 09/10/15 09:46 PM
Hello Kat and welcome to mingle.waving

ladyof3's photo
Sun 08/09/15 08:37 PM

As a techie I can relate with some of the issues with 8 and 10 over the years some of the nightmares was the reboot crash loop that usually forced a reinstall of windows because at the time I had no boot disc. now I have had to put the safe boot loader commands in so that I have that choice to boot into safe mode every time the computer starts as a sort of failsafe. I still think its better to clone the entire drive to a usb drive.

Since installing it I have noticed a huge performance boost over my 7 experience and a lot of my apps work with no issue to help with some driver related issues I use Driver Booster Free, and it seems to find most of the drivers I need for my pc without much drama.

I heard that at the end of the one year period that they will charge a one time fee of $200 to keep or install windows 10. We put windows 10 on our computers and nothing worked right. I also will not pay to use it whether it works or not.

ladyof3's photo
Sun 08/09/15 08:34 PM

no problems here what so ever. Eventually everyone will have to update, just a matter of time. So I dove in, read some reviews and what to do for adjustments. I really don't have a problem with it. bigsmile

Sorry that's not true. You do not have to update if you choose not to.

ladyof3's photo
Mon 08/03/15 04:38 PM
Go into search then click on username type in her username and if she's here it will show up.

ladyof3's photo
Mon 08/03/15 04:24 PM
It is and I plan on staying with 7.:thumbsup:

ladyof3's photo
Mon 08/03/15 11:58 AM

I installed windows 10, had it one day and switched back to my original windows as nothing worked right. Had nothing but problems and I repair computers and this one really pissed me off. :angry: grumble explode

i haven't had any problems what so ever... wonder what the difference is?

Don't know but I'm not going to reinstall it and I will not recommend it to anyone.

duly noted... i think it hundreds of times better than that stupid 8.1, and 7 was great, but no room for the apps with 7...

I use 7 and most of my customers use it to and have had no problem with it.

ladyof3's photo
Mon 08/03/15 11:46 AM

I installed windows 10, had it one day and switched back to my original windows as nothing worked right. Had nothing but problems and I repair computers and this one really pissed me off. :angry: grumble explode

i haven't had any problems what so ever... wonder what the difference is?

Don't know but I'm not going to reinstall it and I will not recommend it to anyone.

ladyof3's photo
Mon 08/03/15 11:38 AM

ladyof3's photo
Sun 08/02/15 01:41 PM

I'm having some problems updating my windows from 8.1 to 9. Does anyone know what the issue is with a PC? Need help.

There is no windows 9 it's now windows 10 and so not worth it. I installed it on my cp and had nothing but trouble so I went back to my previous windows I had.

Happy now:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

ladyof3's photo
Sun 08/02/15 01:39 PM

I'm having some problems updating my windows from 8.1 to 9. Does anyone know what the issue is with a PC? Need help.

There is no windows 9 it's now windows 10 and so not worth it. I installed it on my cp and had nothing but trouble so I went back to my previous windows I had.

ladyof3's photo
Sun 05/24/15 08:51 PM
I don't mind women breast feeding in public (I did and my daughter in law does) but come on be a lady and be respectful to others and use a blanket. SHOW SOME RESPECT LADIES!

ladyof3's photo
Thu 04/16/15 08:17 PM
'Martin Lawrence Dead 2015′: Actor Killed by Internet Death Hoax

ladyof3's photo
Wed 02/25/15 08:04 PM

Hey show me how to do that. I want a pretty person for my profile pic.

Well hells bells me too!laugh laugh laugh laugh

ladyof3's photo
Wed 02/25/15 08:01 PM
Edited by ladyof3 on Wed 02/25/15 08:02 PM
Quote:
Not really.. Done it three times. I'm looking for a female that won't **** your brother.. Them is hard to find..laugh

Not really! You have just found the wrong ones!flowerforyou

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13