Community > Posts By > galendgirl

galendgirl's photo
Wed 02/13/13 05:57 PM
You are about to get your way...
I hope you enjoy what you wished for.

galendgirl's photo
Wed 02/13/13 05:17 PM
The practical can be romantic if it's done with a heart and received with the same.

galendgirl's photo
Wed 02/13/13 05:00 PM

Okay, is anybody ready to confess why you’re really mingling here on the various forum boards?

I'm addicted, pure and simple. I'm not looking for anything specific. The site has changed a lot since I first signed up, IMO, but here I am.

well, gg, is it better or worse? in your O...

Just different...there are pros and cons. Life is nothing if not changeable!

galendgirl's photo
Wed 02/13/13 04:22 PM

How many people have more or less given up hope/thoughts of someone being with them because of whatever reasons?

I know navygirl has.
And I have.

How about you, are you on here still looking, or are you here for companionship/interaction only.

Krupa and soufie and leigh and manoffewwwords obviously don't have to answer. Oh yeah, neither does captain and eileena. If there are more couples, just let us know!

Frankly, I'm not sure I WANT to try again, even if someone comes my way. I'm busy being happy being myself and making sure I don't lose my "center" in an effort to please. My life is rich and full, I have many people who care about me and I'm not "looking for love" specifically. If Mr. Right comes knocking on my door with a sign from God, we'll talk. Otherwise...I've been single most of my life and do that pretty dang well.

galendgirl's photo
Wed 02/13/13 03:49 PM

Okay, is anybody ready to confess why you’re really mingling here on the various forum boards?

I'm addicted, pure and simple. I'm not looking for anything specific. The site has changed a lot since I first signed up, IMO, but here I am.

galendgirl's photo
Wed 02/13/13 03:40 PM
Do you wanna BE a millionaire?

galendgirl's photo
Wed 02/13/13 07:35 AM

Email? I often give a man my number so we can talk and text. I find it easier than chatting here or through email. Why then do I get so many request for my email or if I have yahoo messanger? It seems like Iread somewhere that I shouldn't do this but I can't remember why. Anyone have advice?

If they push pretty quickly for another email, you may be dealing with a scammer. Eventually, sure...but when they are telling you every day that "they aren't on here that often" beware.

galendgirl's photo
Wed 02/13/13 07:32 AM
I look at profiles primarily if someone interests me (or astonishes, grosses or freaks me out) in the forums. Also, for those random connections via Mingle mail...but otherwise, I'm not really looking.
flowerforyou

galendgirl's photo
Wed 02/13/13 07:28 AM
Physical therapy for my ankle, sewing therapy for my soul, mingle therapy for...oh wait, no mingle therapy. The addiction is strong!

galendgirl's photo
Tue 02/12/13 05:24 PM
Edited by galendgirl on Tue 02/12/13 05:26 PM

And I'n NOT fussing at him !! I don't know where Joe finds all that stuff..but I do have to say..they photo shopped it really well. with the two mouths..but there are too many 'sick' people out there for me. I guess I'm just an old foggie...I don't find anything amusing about pics like that.

You are NOT an old foggie...you are great and have a terrific sense of humor.

galendgirl's photo
Tue 02/12/13 04:47 PM
I'm thinking it isn't funny or fun anymore...it's rude and exclusionary.

galendgirl's photo
Tue 02/12/13 07:02 AM

Good morning to one and all.
Vivian...did you get snow? The forecast was ickky in your area! Stay warm!

morning Glenda.and all...no, no snow this morning..it's a few miles north of us..like 20 miles..so we just barely missed itlaugh

Well, that's lucky! No shoveling! YAY!

galendgirl's photo
Tue 02/12/13 06:04 AM
Mingling with friends

galendgirl's photo
Tue 02/12/13 06:03 AM
Good morning to one and all.
Vivian...did you get snow? The forecast was ickky in your area! Stay warm!

galendgirl's photo
Tue 02/12/13 06:00 AM
Thanks hippee and everyone and

GOOD MORNING, TEXAS!
flowerforyou

galendgirl's photo
Mon 02/11/13 08:10 PM

Somebody has a new job! It's a better offer and minus one bosshole.

Happy dancing on one foot...
:banana: :banana: :banana:

didn't know you were looking for another job..but congrats!!flowerforyou

Yes, ma'am! And the issue is happily resolved!
Thank you!

galendgirl's photo
Mon 02/11/13 07:49 PM
Choosing the right path is not always easy...but eventually you get to the signpost that says "Good job!"

galendgirl's photo
Mon 02/11/13 07:39 PM
Somebody has a new job! It's a better offer and minus one bosshole.

Happy dancing on one foot...
:banana: :banana: :banana:

galendgirl's photo
Mon 02/11/13 07:21 AM
out of time

galendgirl's photo
Mon 02/11/13 07:15 AM

don't know..who makes the biggest azz of their selves?laugh Guess that 'd be me!

Not even close!slaphead

Good morning, Texas!flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

1 2 5 6 7 9 11 12 13 24 25