Community > Posts By > galendgirl

galendgirl's photo
Sat 03/16/13 09:08 AM

How was your trip?

Busy! I saw the Empire State from my hotel breakfast lounge but didn't do anything particularly touristy or exciting. NYC is just a big bustling city...kinda claustrophobic compared to our "big wide open!"
Love the new company, though...I mean, LUV IT!
bigsmile

galendgirl's photo
Fri 03/15/13 04:20 AM
Good morning, Texas...there's no place like home!
flowerforyou

galendgirl's photo
Fri 03/15/13 04:18 AM
Good morning and happy Friday!
I woke up in my own bed this morning...nice to do after travels!

galendgirl's photo
Mon 03/11/13 05:28 AM
I made biscuits and gravy for my kiddo this morning and am now off to the airport...work trip...see ya later, alligators!
waving

galendgirl's photo
Sun 03/10/13 06:02 PM

Good morning, from a wet and rainy Houston!
waving

Please send that rain to the lake!

I sure would if I could!

galendgirl's photo
Sun 03/10/13 04:49 PM

My son couldn't take off work for that long..he's really busy right now. Shellie and Jessie followed the pigs down there and will come back tomorrow . Gerald and Alyssa will be going on Tuesday and coming back Wednesday.

Are they showing in the Junior Market division? Looks like they show early this morning...like right about now! I wish 'em all good luck!

All I'm sure of is Jessie shows the Poland sometime today and Alyssa will show the Chester on Wednesday. Don't know about the Market division..as all age groups show. But anywho keep your fingers crossed!

Well, according to my schedule they showed the Polands in the group at 8am...have you heard results yet??? Hope they did well! They deserve congrats on making the show!!!

galendgirl's photo
Sun 03/10/13 07:19 AM
Good morning, from a wet and rainy Houston!
waving

galendgirl's photo
Sun 03/10/13 07:18 AM

My son couldn't take off work for that long..he's really busy right now. Shellie and Jessie followed the pigs down there and will come back tomorrow . Gerald and Alyssa will be going on Tuesday and coming back Wednesday.

Are they showing in the Junior Market division? Looks like they show early this morning...like right about now! I wish 'em all good luck!

galendgirl's photo
Sun 03/10/13 07:05 AM
all worn out

galendgirl's photo
Sat 03/09/13 08:53 AM

Good morning Texas thanks for all your well wishes Jenn is doing much better. Very scary weekend last week. Now recovery she is using a walker I think In a couple of weeks she'll be off that.flowerforyou

Glad she's doing better...hang in there and tell her I send my best!

galendgirl's photo
Fri 03/08/13 05:31 AM
TGIF! (Thank goodness I'm fabulous!)

Happy Friday, Texas...have a great day!
flowerforyou

galendgirl's photo
Thu 03/07/13 09:06 PM
Hola, pals! It's been a busy week with the new gig, two feet (sometimes challenging) and rodeo...
I am one happy Possum!
bigsmile

galendgirl's photo
Thu 03/07/13 04:50 AM
Good morning, Texas!
flowerforyou

galendgirl's photo
Wed 03/06/13 06:33 PM
Hi, Texas friends...
I'm fading fast, tonight!

galendgirl's photo
Wed 03/06/13 06:12 PM
'Nuff said?

galendgirl's photo
Tue 03/05/13 09:49 PM
Hello, Texas...counting down to midnight when this Possum turns into...well, a Possum in a NEST! Icing the ol' ankle for 30 minutes after a day at work and an evening at rodeo/Lady Antebellum concert.

Sleep well, one and all!
asleep asleep asleep

galendgirl's photo
Tue 03/05/13 04:51 AM
Good morning, Texas!

Hang onto your hats today! It's WINDY!

galendgirl's photo
Mon 03/04/13 05:34 AM
Good morning, peeps! I'm up and at 'em and ready to leave for the first day of my new gig! I'm in 2 normal shoes (however non-fashionable) and feelin' fine! Ya'll have a great day without me!

galendgirl's photo
Mon 03/04/13 05:33 AM
Good morning, Texas!
flowerforyou

galendgirl's photo
Sun 03/03/13 09:07 AM

Just the last few weeks have been a bit trying.... A dear friend of mine was at the end of her battle with cancer. So been going to see her as much as I can. Friday got the call she was fading fast was able to get off work and spend the last 3 hours with her and was there as she took her finally walk with God.......Just glad I was there with her the night before while she was still awake till Hospice came and got her... We were able to joke and laugh she always had a smile even to the end one brave woman...:heart:

I'm sorry for your loss, Kristi.
flowers

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25