Tue 02/19/13 07:04 PM

good to see you both got the story straight after "only two" skinnyritas

Haha! Carol NEVER has more than two!

galendgirl's photo
Tue 02/19/13 04:42 PM
abound with energy

galendgirl's photo
Tue 02/19/13 04:41 PM
I got into NO trouble at all! Carol, on the other hand is still out running the streets of Houston so BEWARE! I'm just home and spun up...but behaving! Mostly! :banana:

galendgirl's photo
Tue 02/19/13 04:15 PM

i know what happens when you and carol down some skinnyritas shocked

I blame it on Jersey Girl and tequila...neither of whom are going to be in attendance!

SEE? I'm home before 6 with just a glass of wine and a cup of soup consumed...what Carol may be up to now is completely beyond me! I have a strict don't ask/don't tell policy!
:angel: :angel: :angel:

galendgirl's photo
Tue 02/19/13 12:44 PM
Edited by galendgirl on Tue 02/19/13 12:45 PM

i know what happens when you and carol down some skinnyritas shocked

I blame it on Jersey Girl and tequila...neither of whom are going to be in attendance!

galendgirl's photo
Tue 02/19/13 12:14 PM

Glenda I'm taking it so easy I'm not even gonna vaccuum at work going to have the janitor do it for me Friday.. And called my ex boss to remind him I will not be in tomorrow night for him....

Other then that I just sit behind my desk and do paper work and relax back in the chair when I need too...with my feet propped up lol.

Your the one that better take it easy you still have a ways to go.. I should be good as gold by next week just getting back in the groove from not sleeping all day..

Well, good...keep healing.

I am still behaving, even though it's difficult. I've got several invitations to BBQ cookoff this week (including Joe's team tent and you KNOW how good his BBQ is)and as tempted as I am to go, I think it would really be foolish. Rodeo starts on Monday too and that is kinda up in the air re: how many nights I'll really get down there this year. Then I start my new job on the 4th and the second week of work I travel to NYC (I'll miss the Kenny Chesney concert at rodeo on the 12th, but oh well! No complaints!) With that much going on, I think one more full week/weekend of NOT running around Reliant Center (even in search of BBQ) is probably prudent. Besides all that, I've still got 5 more azz-whippin's to take in PT this week and next. Whoa, Nelly! It's happening...just a little more patience (and if you know me, that I've been this patient since Jan 3rd is a miracle anyway!):banana: :banana: :banana:

galendgirl's photo
Tue 02/19/13 09:59 AM

carol drool

possum pitchfork

Hey...what's up with the devil face? I'm sweet as pie! I swear!

News at 10 is for whatever trouble Carol may drag me into, although I'm still not operating at full capacity with this cast on.

Glad you are feeling better Kristi...be sure to take it easy!

galendgirl's photo
Tue 02/19/13 05:59 AM
Meeting with a school principal this morning.
(Uh oh...am I in trouble?)
noway
Meeting with Carol for a little hello this afternoon.
(Uh oh...am I in trouble?)
laugh

galendgirl's photo
Tue 02/19/13 05:55 AM
Good morning from Houston!
waving

galendgirl's photo
Tue 02/19/13 05:53 AM
Howdy!
waving

galendgirl's photo
Tue 02/19/13 05:46 AM
A slice of Ezekiel bread with Laughing Cow sun dried tomato/basil cheese and an egg on top. YUMMY!

galendgirl's photo
Mon 02/18/13 04:51 PM

What is a practical romantic?

If your lady loves Home Depot and you patiently let her browse the aisles for new ideas...well, you've been a practical romantic!

galendgirl's photo
Mon 02/18/13 04:49 PM
Do I need a bunker if I have tin-foil protective headgear?

galendgirl's photo
Mon 02/18/13 04:48 PM

Having a set of rules for dating is for people who don't like dating.

Can't rules be put in place to help us streamline straight to who we do like to date? For instance if I know I don't like dating married men, then holding myself to a "no dating married men" rule, will allow me more time to date unmarried men.

Wasn't talking about rules for who to date, but how to date.

OH! Well THAT is a different thing! When it comes to HOW or WHAT to do...skip the rules! You might find an amazing and fun new adventure you'd have never imagined!
Kudos!
drinker

galendgirl's photo
Mon 02/18/13 04:46 PM

The extremely few times I do have a drink, I drink tequila...a tequila sunrise to be exact. I get a buzz off one beer, but it takes three sunrises to get a buzz. Never been able to figure that out, maybe because I swish the beer?

Swish or swill????laugh

I swish mouthwash...when I'm brushing my teeth. Swishing beer DOES sound a little funny, huh???
rofl

galendgirl's photo
Mon 02/18/13 04:16 PM

Having a set of rules for dating is for people who don't like dating.

Maybe so...but I've rarely seen the married men or coworker thing work out well!
noway

galendgirl's photo
Mon 02/18/13 03:58 PM

For example, do you wait a certain amount of time before calling someone after a date?

If so, what rules do you follow? Do you expect your dates to follow the same rules?

My personal rules?
I don't date married men or coworkers...

galendgirl's photo
Mon 02/18/13 03:57 PM

Why when people sign up for a dating site or a social networking site they don't upload a photo of themselves?

Or post OLD photos of themselves...that's pretty dishonest. If a pic is over a year old and it's your primary photo, it's probably not quite representative.

galendgirl's photo
Mon 02/18/13 03:55 PM

You know who you are!

galendgirl's photo
Mon 02/18/13 03:50 PM
Single and okay with that...

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 24 25