Community > Posts By > galendgirl

galendgirl's photo
Sat 02/09/13 01:54 PM

Eddie's coming home next week..he likes those flavored creamers in his coffee..so yesterday I picked some up at the grocery store. The checker asked me one I like best..I told her I like my coffee black..that way the chocolate doesn't seem as fattening!

Haha! I'll skip the coffee and just take the chocolate!
bigsmile

galendgirl's photo
Sat 02/09/13 01:53 PM
water hydrates everyone

galendgirl's photo
Sat 02/09/13 01:50 PM

I agree..diet is a 4 letter word!!laugh You made me crave cauliflower so yesterday I had to go buy some!

LOL! Much better than if I'd made you crave chocolate cake!

galendgirl's photo
Sat 02/09/13 01:43 PM
Edited by galendgirl on Sat 02/09/13 01:44 PM

Where's Glenda been, ain't seen her in a couple of days.

Hola, my friends!

oops Well, I see in my absence that limits have once again been pushed again and people have been run off. Tsk! Tsk! BEHAVE at least for a little while ??? (Much better to give them a false sense of security and see if they'll stick and be fun! JMHO...)

bigsmile The doctor's appointment went aces. It's time to move from recovery to FUNCTIONAL recovery and I have PT every day next week beginning Tuesday and then 3x weekly the following week and beyond. I will be in the cast for another 4-6 weeks minimally BUT I am able to sleep without it now and did so for the first time last night. At home, with both crutches and a lot of support, can start putting ever so gentle pressure/weight on it a few steps at a time but am not to overdo it.

Progress is progress is progress and I'm happy. YAY!
:banana: :banana: :banana:

galendgirl's photo
Fri 02/08/13 05:55 AM
Good morning, Texas! TGIF!
flowerforyou

galendgirl's photo
Thu 02/07/13 07:32 PM

Butter is 3 WW points per TBSP
Wine is 4 WW points per 5 oz pour

Gotta make choices! LOL!

Oh...you're dieting...slaphead I just thought you were eating it just 'cause.

NO! No dieting...diet is a bad word! LOL!
But I AM eating right again. I joined WW before Thansgiving and ended up lighter after holidays instead of fatter...and I can have whatever I want. Choices...

galendgirl's photo
Thu 02/07/13 07:30 PM

We bar-b-qued him!!

So when is dinner?

galendgirl's photo
Thu 02/07/13 06:28 PM

Red wine is better for you!drinker

And delicious...
Both colors are 4 points per 5 oz pour :)

galendgirl's photo
Thu 02/07/13 06:17 PM
Butter is 3 WW points per TBSP
Wine is 4 WW points per 5 oz pour

Gotta make choices! LOL!

galendgirl's photo
Thu 02/07/13 06:15 PM
Likewise...

galendgirl's photo
Thu 02/07/13 04:59 PM

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm! I just tried making cauliflower into garlic mashed "potatoes" for dinner! DELICIOUS and healthy!

Gosh..I haven't done that in a long time !!! I love it, but without too much garlic.

I used one head of cauliflower, about 5 cloves of garlic, 1/2 C Sour Cream and parsley (out of chives, but they'd be delicious!)

galendgirl's photo
Thu 02/07/13 03:06 PM
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm! I just tried making cauliflower into garlic mashed "potatoes" for dinner! DELICIOUS and healthy!

galendgirl's photo
Thu 02/07/13 07:10 AM

Been awake for hours, most of a pot of coffee gone.

Weather is decent. How's the recovery going?

Recovery is progressing well! I was able to do a little time on a cane yesterday, single crutch for most of the rest. Can take a few clunky steps periodically. I see the doctor tomorrow and expect I'll be doing some PT soon. Looking forward to skipping, hopping, dancing again by summer! I'm excited and optimistic...thanks for asking! flowers

galendgirl's photo
Thu 02/07/13 06:54 AM

It's rained for two days here. I need a break!

Don't worry, you won't melt.
rofl rofl waving :thumbsup:

That's what my mother used to tell me...

galendgirl's photo
Thu 02/07/13 05:42 AM
Thinking about hitting the shower...

galendgirl's photo
Thu 02/07/13 05:41 AM
Wake uuuuuuuup!

flowerforyou

galendgirl's photo
Thu 02/07/13 05:39 AM
Good morning, Texas!
flowerforyou

galendgirl's photo
Wed 02/06/13 05:36 PM
Do the complications confuse you?

galendgirl's photo
Wed 02/06/13 03:34 PM

Geesh did we kill the thread. Just said that because I'm back to going to the library to get online Yay lets put some sparkle in it hehe. :banana: Is that convincing :wink:

Very good!

galendgirl's photo
Wed 02/06/13 07:51 AM
explore new opportunities

1 2 7 8 9 11 13 14 15 24 25