Community > Posts By > galendgirl

galendgirl's photo
Wed 02/06/13 07:18 AM

Everyone have a good day, I am off to an interview.

Me too!
Good luck!

galendgirl's photo
Wed 02/06/13 06:44 AM

I love to hear their laughter, they seem to love having you pucker your lips and pull at their bellies.

There is no sound in the world like a baby's belly laugh! What awesome memories from when mine were little...

No G'kids for me at this point and I'm okay with that. Both tell me it may never happen and guess what...I'm okay with that, too. I am sure I'd be a great G'ma, but if they're having them for me it's the wrong reason! LOL!
noway

Good morning, Texas!
flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

galendgirl's photo
Tue 02/05/13 06:51 AM
New day dawning.
Leaps of faith...

galendgirl's photo
Tue 02/05/13 06:46 AM

Thank y'all..flowerforyou

She's in NICU ..They forced her into coming before she was ready and it took a few minutes to get her to breathe..They had to tube her and give her oxygen..so she had a rough start..but the last I heard last night, she is doing fine!.

She doesn't look very happy!

Well think about it...forced out of a perfect environment where you are never hungry, never cold, never hot, never HAVE to work at things like breathing...

No wonder babies cry when they take that first breath. They are probably thinking...THIS is it???

rofl

galendgirl's photo
Tue 02/05/13 05:29 AM

Good morning. It was a good rain that we got yesterday while I was travelling around Mountain Home. Going to head back there as I got my pay check, state refund and federal refund all in one day. They got a nice Salvation Army there with some really good stuff. I had fun checking out the thrift stores along the way. Cold morning right now but hopefully it will warm up.

Congrats on a windfall day! I luv checking out thrift shops. "Use it up, wear it out, make it work or do without..."

Hey - do you know about freecycle (dot org)and is there a group in your area? I participated in my little town in NM and recently joined a group here in Houston. It's a "give it away" community...everything is free. You post a need or an offer and you'd be amazed how many times you get whatever it is you are looking for or get to bless someone else with something you're willing to part with. Pretty cool!

galendgirl's photo
Tue 02/05/13 05:23 AM
Good morning, Texas!
flowerforyou

galendgirl's photo
Mon 02/04/13 09:42 PM

My sparkle frazzledlaugh

Sending some your way....
goodnight, sleep tight!
:heart:

galendgirl's photo
Mon 02/04/13 09:40 PM

She finally made it!:banana: :banana:

Alana Rae
7 lbs..6 oz 21 inches long

tonight at 7:53 p,m.

She's beautiful! Congrats to all!
Precious!!!
flowerforyou

galendgirl's photo
Mon 02/04/13 06:05 PM
Wow...that depends on the drawer!
noway noway noway

galendgirl's photo
Mon 02/04/13 06:04 PM

:heart: Is saying, “I love you”, ever wrong? :heart:

It should never be wrong if it's sincere. If the other person doesn't want you to say it or doesn't say it or doesn't like you saying it...pay attention...your affections may be misplaced.

Feel it. Own it. It's a gift to whomever you give it.

It's never wrong.

galendgirl's photo
Mon 02/04/13 05:54 PM
Put on your SPARKLE, girl!

galendgirl's photo
Mon 02/04/13 02:37 PM
Leap...

galendgirl's photo
Mon 02/04/13 11:36 AM

Morning Glenda hope you had a good weekend... How is the foot ankle healing?..whoa

I did, thanks! Today I was able to take a few "hobbling" steps in the walking cast without any crutches. Balancing progress and the potential to overdo it...but the outlook is better every day! YAY!
:banana: :banana: :banana:

galendgirl's photo
Mon 02/04/13 08:35 AM
Good morning, Texas!
flowerforyou

galendgirl's photo
Sun 02/03/13 07:29 PM
Sounds like a good deal or progress, Kristi! Great! I'm happy for you! It's so nice to get your home fixed up...just love doing that!

galendgirl's photo
Sun 02/03/13 07:27 PM
I'm thinking about practicing a favorite expression...

galendgirl's photo
Sun 02/03/13 10:44 AM
If knowledge is power, are we powerful or powerless?

galendgirl's photo
Sun 02/03/13 10:43 AM

Not in a long while..I have gotten older and wiser!!laugh ( about some things) but I do still have 4x4..so anything is possible!:wink:

We are supposed to get wiser with age, so we can still do WHATEVER we want easier.bigsmile pitchfork :banana: :thumbsup:

My mother used to tell us the older we got the dumber we got...but I was wise enough at any age not to comment on the fact that she was much older than we were when she said that!
rofl rofl rofl

galendgirl's photo
Sun 02/03/13 10:40 AM

Do we get to watch? pitchfork laugh

Next Mingle meet...

galendgirl's photo
Sun 02/03/13 10:39 AM

Dance with the bananas during the SB!

I plan to dance LIKE a banana in the very near future...will that do?

1 2 8 9 10 12 14 15 16 24 25