Community > Posts By > BruceRN63

BruceRN63's photo
Mon 09/08/08 06:48 AM

and I believe in magic...so don't stress too much...

Ummmmmmm....I still don't think you get it dude.laugh laugh laugh

Mail sent. This was the straw that broke the camel's back. I swear I get one every day. Do I look like a dictionary?

maybe you don't really believe as much as you think...

BruceRN63's photo
Mon 09/08/08 06:39 AM
and I believe in magic...so don't stress too much...

BruceRN63's photo
Mon 07/21/08 10:15 PM
Unfortunately a lot of men miss out on being the dad they need to be. Paying support to some is seen as just taking care of their ex. The kids with or without the money need a stable dad in the picture. But, we can't make people do things...Try to encourage him to be with them. And no need to talk bad about him to the kids. They'll figure that part out on their own...

BruceRN63's photo
Sat 07/12/08 11:35 AM

There's thoughtful, and then there's obsessive creepy interference!! Yikes, too much!! You have to be joshin'!! noway noway noway laugh laugh laugh

that ... or we'll be seeing him on court tv some day...just think were actually writting evidence...

BruceRN63's photo
Sat 07/12/08 11:26 AM
isn't pain just that feeling that fills in when love is missing...

BruceRN63's photo
Sat 07/12/08 11:20 AM

:heart: Have you ever avoided someone just to avoid falling in love with them?:heart:

:heart:What do you think of that idea?:heart:

No...
I thought we were all just trying to fall in love...

BruceRN63's photo
Wed 07/09/08 07:27 AM
How about trying to position yourself in a way to make mutual eye contact, then simply smile at her being glad you noticed each other.

BruceRN63's photo
Wed 07/09/08 05:57 AM
this love thing...is it contagious?

BruceRN63's photo
Wed 07/09/08 05:37 AM

That being shy or really nervous has held you back from ever getting a date or to even start a relationship at all.

I mean like it seem's easier to ask some one out online vs face to face, because of being extremely shy and nervous etc.

So does this type of thing happen to any body else or what.

I mean maybe it's the reason I have been single for so long as I'm too nervous to ask any body out and yet no women has ever asked me out, plus I do tent to get shy as well.

I don't know makes me think this could be a few reasons right there as far as that goes and not having much going for my slef etc.

So besides I'm thinking this whole internet dating is pretty much useless for me while some can find there true love etc online or in person, I am starting to think I may never will.

I mean surely I do not go to bars or clubs etc, I'm just not into those types of things.. it's not me.

Sorry about all of this but I felt for some reason or another to just get this off my mind.

I mean at times I am okay with being single but other times I wouldn't mind having that one that makes me feel everything okay and alright etc.

grumble ohwell

I'm sure it has.

BruceRN63's photo
Wed 07/09/08 05:13 AM
I'm new around this site,after a friend told me she used this site because you had not only the one to one stuff, but a public forum also. I've liked it so far. Where you told if the messages would roll in as responses or to you directly?
It is a way to contact people that are interested in the same things you are...

BruceRN63's photo
Tue 07/08/08 09:05 PM

:smile:Would you let someone other than your significant other bite you?:smile:

If I had a sig other I don't think they would want me being bite or bite any other. I'm pretty sure I would oppose it happening with them...

BruceRN63's photo
Tue 07/08/08 03:04 PM
As all philosophies are that's quite interesting.
I thought however that evolution was based on the survival of the fittest. would we not be better evolutionarily if we evolved back together. Thus ending wars. Individuality and survival don't go hand in hand to well...

BruceRN63's photo
Mon 07/07/08 11:19 AM
Bram Stokers Dracula...

BruceRN63's photo
Mon 07/07/08 10:49 AM
Great point...
Since I've been doing it all now about three years I'll have to admit, the at home stuff is a lot harder than the working part...
A partner to help out would be great...
But would I want a lady that worked all day came home than took my remote and wanted me to fix her supper. Hmmm...by the time I got dishes done, the kids to bed, dog/cat fed...a quick shower...no skip that aint got time...Hmmm would I crawl into bed wanting sex???...
Ha you have to be kidding me...
NO WONDER women needed to revolt...

BruceRN63's photo
Sun 07/06/08 01:36 PM
I am remembering...That's why I support OBAMA...
Funny thing is genetically he is half black/white...
Unfortunately in our country there will be people voting for/against him for the issue of race...
I though America was getting past that...Apparently NOT...

BruceRN63's photo
Sun 07/06/08 01:27 PM
I don't know nor attempt to understand all the rules, but just so enjoy taking my three girls to the games...
My seven year old discribed the last game as the best day ever, just because her favorite player Tamika Whitmore just walked close to her...So anyone out there with daughters and sons for that matter... take them to a wnba game...you might just be suprised...

BruceRN63's photo
Sun 07/06/08 01:07 PM
I guess you could say it's a feeling...
Funny thing...whenever I manage to read my Bible, or go to church, or even just talk about those things in an unrelated setting...
Some of those old yet good feeling come back to mind...
Sorta like that first girlfriend "puppy love"...still thinking of her brings back a special feeling...
Hard to describe...but I find it no harder to believe in God as an ultimate supreme being...than I do evolutions teaching that we came from a mere right set of circumstances given an eternity to happen...
Sorry we can't just search Google for God and find Him...

BruceRN63's photo
Sun 07/06/08 12:15 PM
It's hard to discribe what He is like but I'll tell you...
Years ago I was once teaching Bilble classes to others and one night as I read my Bible and prayed God was asking me to be willing to give up some "earthly" things in order to be closser to Him...I said NO...
The next morning as I walked from my house to class...He had backed His presence away from me...I have never felt so alone...
So I may not be able to tell you what He is like...But trust me you don't want to be without His presence in your life...

BruceRN63's photo
Sun 07/06/08 12:03 PM
IU Hoosiers...defend the rock

BruceRN63's photo
Sat 07/05/08 01:13 PM
Yes...
after briefly scrolling through the pics,
I write to people based on profile compatibility not picture attraction...

Previous 1