Community > Posts By > thewalrusx

no photo
Mon 07/21/08 06:22 PM
Edited by thewalrusx on Mon 07/21/08 06:22 PM
Some one will attempt to shoot him but Hillary would save him at the last second by diving in front of him and taking the bullet. How's that for a real American hero?

no photo
Mon 07/21/08 06:17 PM
Edited by thewalrusx on Mon 07/21/08 06:18 PM
Some I would imagine, but obviously not every woman.

Edit: some women lack sanity, thus wouldn't care for it perhaps?

no photo
Mon 07/21/08 06:14 PM
I think an F-buddy is far more common and more healthy than a friend with benefits since F-Buddy implies that the relationship doesn't go beyond sex. So there is no real attachment to the person. However a friend that you also you sleep with could be awkward, or at least is likely to become awkward at some point.

As far as why do people go back and forth? Some people act that way because they have self esteem issues and have no real interest in you other than proving themselves. In essence they are thinking "I need to prove myself worthy of entering your body." So once they have accomplished that they have no reason to stay. This isn't always the case but it does explain some men's "F--k you then leave you" attitude.

no photo
Fri 07/04/08 08:46 PM
Edited by thewalrusx on Fri 07/04/08 08:47 PM
Yea! You edited your post to make sense. That wasn't so hard was it? A little proofreading makes a big difference.biggrin

no photo
Fri 07/04/08 08:40 PM
And you are basing this of what? Nothing. You don't know me, so you can try to make any generalize provocations you'd like.

The sentence didn't make sense. Don't be a drama queen about it; just fix it.

no photo
Fri 07/04/08 08:26 PM

Put it in your profile then that short responses will not be answered. Problem solved.

True, but only if they bothered to read the profile...

no photo
Fri 07/04/08 08:24 PM
What? That wasn't even a sentence. Add some punctuation in there buddy.

no photo
Fri 07/04/08 08:18 PM

Ok, then ladies be aware of the fact that many guys (if not most) do not believe "something is better than nothing" and consider making it easier on yourself by not responding at all.

You want some cheese with that whine???? or that not detailed enough for ya?????

This coming from a person who doesn't have a real picture of themselves for their profile pic.....

no photo
Fri 07/04/08 08:16 PM
Rather be creepy than lazy.

no photo
Fri 07/04/08 08:11 PM
Ok, then ladies be aware of the fact that many guys (if not most) do not believe "something is better than nothing" and consider making it easier on yourself by not responding at all.

no photo
Fri 07/04/08 08:07 PM
Ask yourself this: why do women hate cat calls? Because they are short rude and unflattering!

Guys don't like it either. Saying only "whats up cutie?" isn't very flattering to me.

no photo
Fri 07/04/08 08:04 PM

If your so upset with this situation, why don't you just stop sending out detailed emails?

Because I don't lower myself to other people's level. I'm not going to become lazy because everyone else is.

no photo
Fri 07/04/08 08:01 PM
Edited by thewalrusx on Fri 07/04/08 08:02 PM

Detailed messages may scare women away.... I would be scared. LOL A long detailed message might seem like you are desperate or too complicated.

Who said long? I'm talking about 1 or two paragraphs here, versus one short sentence. And if someone felt "this guy is too complicated" why respond at all?

no photo
Fri 07/04/08 07:59 PM
Edited by thewalrusx on Fri 07/04/08 08:00 PM

I'm a very caring guy, so when I write notes to people on this site that I want to know: I write a detailed, friendly, open, and proofread letter.

I get responses, but they are usually short unpunctuated, and don't actually say anything in response to what I had written.

I'd expect this from guys, but from females this is kind of shocking. In my opinion they must be trying to say: "Ya I'm interested, but not really..." OR "I'm very cautious so I'll let him put all the effort in and see what happens"

Either way giving a half ass reply is just plain stupid! If you don't care, don't respond, guys will take the hint when they don't hear back from you. Caution isn't going to get you anywhere either. If you feel scared about talking to people you don't know online, this site isn't gonna work for you.

Also, if you are going to write someone a note or reply to them, make sure to actually read their profile. I had a member send me four messages before she realized my age and changed her mind.slaphead Everyone's age is listed in their profile, check it out before you respond!

Sorry for sounding negative, but really, this behavior is impermissible IMO.indifferent

No point complaining or getting sulky

I do the same proof read, check all punctuation , ensure the logic used is flawless and all that.

You then appear educated and well read. From the responses make your mind up about the person.

Don't look at a picture and assume a response and then get disappointed.

I'm not assuming a response, in fact I'M BEGGING THEY DON"T RESPOND.

In life anything worth doing is worth doing well, if it's not worth doing: Don't do it!

no photo
Fri 07/04/08 07:57 PM

See I'm ok with getting no reply whatsoever, at least its a clear cut way of saying "I'm not interested" its the lazy half a__ comments that get me.

@Fearandloathing: I get your point, but you can't do that and expect someone to do all the work. If you want to be really cautious, just don't respond at all.

One can still be cautious and talk, nothing wrong with that. I talk to a girl on here pretty consistantly, but it took us both awhile to feel comfortable enough to exchange numbers. One must find out who they are dealing with before jumping in the position. Personally I usually go out on a limb and jump in hoping I either can swim or will learn quickly, but not everyone is the same way that and it is probably not the best way to go about things.

You don't have to give out information to give a polite response.

no photo
Fri 07/04/08 07:56 PM
Why is it common sens e to write a half a__ response? Just don't write anything, that's the safest bet no?

no photo
Fri 07/04/08 07:53 PM

I'm a very caring guy, so when I write notes to people on this site that I want to know: I write a detailed, friendly, open, and proofread letter.

I get responses, but they are usually short unpunctuated, and don't actually say anything in response to what I had written.

I'd expect this from guys, but from females this is kind of shocking. In my opinion they must be trying to say: "Ya I'm interested, but not really..." OR "I'm very cautious so I'll let him put all the effort in and see what happens"

Either way giving a half ass reply is just plain stupid! If you don't care, don't respond, guys will take the hint when they don't hear back from you. Caution isn't going to get you anywhere either. If you feel scared about talking to people you don't know online, this site isn't gonna work for you.

Also, if you are going to write someone a note or reply to them, make sure to actually read their profile. I had a member send me four messages before she realized my age and changed her mind.slaphead Everyone's age is listed in their profile, check it out before you respond!

Sorry for sounding negative, but really, this behavior is impermissible IMO.indifferent

Sorry for sounding negative, but I think I have the right to be cautious!!

Then maybe you shouldn't reply? Just a thought.

no photo
Fri 07/04/08 07:52 PM
See I'm ok with getting no reply whatsoever, at least its a clear cut way of saying "I'm not interested" its the lazy half a__ comments that get me.

@Fearandloathing: I get your point, but you can't do that and expect someone to do all the work. If you want to be really cautious, just don't respond at all.

no photo
Fri 07/04/08 07:45 PM
Edited by thewalrusx on Fri 07/04/08 07:45 PM

no photo
Wed 07/02/08 10:43 PM
Edited by thewalrusx on Wed 07/02/08 10:43 PM
No beating is not cool, its not only illegal, immoral, but as a teacher would make me lose my credential for sure.

Previous 1 3 4