Community > Posts By > thewalrusx

no photo
Sun 06/29/08 07:32 PM
BTW- We hate being called unbelievers, that would be like me calling you the un-thinkers, which I haven't. We have beliefs it just doesn't coincide with yours.

no photo
Sun 06/29/08 07:27 PM
hmmm, I'd say I'm kinda afraid of apathy, because you can't really fix that. If your loved one ever gets to the point where he/she is apathetic toward you, I'd say that's good time to give up.

no photo
Sun 06/29/08 07:16 PM
There's a lot..I'm not sure where to start... Let me get back to you on that.

no photo
Sun 06/29/08 07:11 PM
Negative. The game lets you talk to other people in large groups (guild chat) small groups (party chat) and individually (whispers). Women DO play these games. Also most MMORPG players use a program called Ventrillo to talk to each other through microphones.

So is common to group with someone for a dungeon, hear their voice in vent, think "ooooh she/he is cute" then flirt, and exchange info.

no photo
Sun 06/29/08 07:05 PM
Thanks!:smile:

no photo
Sun 06/29/08 07:02 PM
I just think its funny that people categorize us in one group but the only thing we have in common is that we all believe something different.

Rock on!drinker

no photo
Sun 06/29/08 06:57 PM
Silent Hill mythology is some of the most interesting out there.

no photo
Sun 06/29/08 06:54 PM

You are dammed to computer hell, All the computers there have 16MBs of RAM and VISTApitchfork

I LOL-ed

An MMO is short for MMORPG or Massive Multiplayer Online Role Playing Game

example: World of Warcraft

no photo
Sun 06/29/08 06:46 PM
I have done it, I'm not ashamed. I see nothing wrong.

Can I get an amen or am I damned to a computer hell? :tongue:

no photo
Sun 06/29/08 06:42 PM
No they want companionship also like everyone else...but many if not most only pursue their physical desires.

no photo
Sun 06/29/08 06:38 PM
Duran Duran - "The Chauffeur"

no photo
Sun 06/29/08 06:34 PM
one attractive woman plus one attractive woman equals 2 attractive women?

I think we like watching kissing and sex in general but we are less jealous of a woman kissing a woman we find attractive than another guy? I dunno...

no photo
Sun 06/29/08 06:30 PM
I think romantic love inheritly involves romance (which means sexual attraction is a must) BUT, you can find other types of love in all sorts of places, even find a companion without being attracted to them.

no photo
Sun 06/29/08 06:26 PM
Wow, I have no response for that, the ignorance speaks for itself.

no photo
Sun 06/29/08 06:22 PM
Oh I see, I misread you post. Many apologies.

no photo
Sun 06/29/08 06:19 PM
Edited by thewalrusx on Sun 06/29/08 06:20 PM
No its my personal belief... Why does it offend you?

BTW- Tell god I said hi, since you claim to be in personal contact with him/her, and can speak for him/her

no photo
Sun 06/29/08 06:17 PM
916 here!

no photo
Sun 06/29/08 06:14 PM
IMO: an action is a sin if:
1)its done with the intention of hurting some one
2) it is done thoughtlessly without care of who it hurts

so I'd say probably not =D

no photo
Sun 06/29/08 06:12 PM
Usher is way over sexualized, I've yet to hear an authentic love song from him. maroon five is ok, I'm not really impressed by them though.

Nickleback writes a lot of songs that are distinctly angry "how you remind me" is a perfect example.

I don't listen to matchbox 20 but I could give them a try...

no photo
Sun 06/29/08 06:07 PM
If you don't believe in any greater being or greater truth what is the motivation to do anything? Why do things that benefit your family, why try to better yourself? What is to keep you from being totally selfish or basely instinctual? I'm not judging I'm seriously curious.

BTW- I'm agnostic.