Community > Posts By > songbird274

songbird274's photo
Wed 06/25/08 06:05 PM

I am pissed off at a friend of mine who has been there for me through good, bad, and anytime. I don't know what to do. I have tried calling them, e-mailing them, and IMing them (not obssessively, although it seems like it). I apologized for being a lousy friend (because I thought I was being one) in an e-mail. Now, however, I think they are playing games with me on IM. I am pissed off because I am trying to be nice here and trying to fix a mistake that I believe was on my part. I don't know if they really are messing with me and blowing me off, though. I don't want to contact them anymore, though, because I think that I'll just get the same responses I've been getting.

Well if you have apologized and tried to contact them to discuss it, then the ball is their court, so to speak. So I would just be patient and wait until they finally decided to speak to you. flowerforyou

Will do.

songbird274's photo
Wed 06/25/08 06:04 PM

I am pissed off at a friend of mine who has been there for me through good, bad, and anytime. I don't know what to do. I have tried calling them, e-mailing them, and IMing them (not obssessively, although it seems like it). I apologized for being a lousy friend (because I thought I was being one) in an e-mail. Now, however, I think they are playing games with me on IM. I am pissed off because I am trying to be nice here and trying to fix a mistake that I believe was on my part. I don't know if they really are messing with me and blowing me off, though. I don't want to contact them anymore, though, because I think that I'll just get the same responses I've been getting.

Sometimes the best thing to do is just leave it alone for awhile and let things settle. If they are really your friends, they will be back in the picture later on. If not, you don't really need them anyway.

The worst thing to do is obsess about what other people are thinking about you, or what they're doing. 99% of the time, they're not really too worried about what YOU'RE thinking or doing.

Everybody makes mistakes. A friend will understand that, and forgive. Don't be so quick to blame yourself for everything, either!

True true. I will do that. The thing is, I know this person well enough and they may not contact me because they've RARELY been the first one to IM or call. But like you said, I'm gonna give it time. And, if they don't wanna be my friend, then fine. I can make new friends.

Thanks

songbird274's photo
Wed 06/25/08 05:56 PM

songbird274's photo
Wed 06/25/08 05:38 PM
hey

songbird274's photo
Wed 06/25/08 12:36 PM
Wow noway

songbird274's photo
Wed 06/25/08 12:33 PM
Since you said 8 LAME titles: Calm-nity

A more non-lame title: Lounging View

Ok, they're both lame, but I tried

songbird274's photo
Wed 06/25/08 12:19 PM
I know of one, that's it. Everytime I pass by it, it looks like it's out of business, but I don't know.

songbird274's photo
Wed 06/25/08 12:16 PM
Hey!

songbird274's photo
Wed 06/25/08 12:02 PM
Thanks, JUSTSAYINGHELLOO. That was interesting.

songbird274's photo
Wed 06/25/08 11:58 AM
It depends on what I have a craving for. I like junk food though.

songbird274's photo
Wed 06/25/08 09:27 AM
I tried to convert gas prices between the US and Canada a few years ago. I am not too lazy to figure this out by myself, but I do not know the gas prices in Canada right now. Are they better, worse, or about the same as in the US?

songbird274's photo
Wed 06/25/08 09:14 AM
A long time ago I heard on the news that someone got struck by lightning while in the shower.

songbird274's photo
Wed 06/25/08 09:08 AM

Yep glad U are getting it too, we have had floods and tornadoes here the last 2 weeks!!!flowerforyou

Oh that's awful. I'm sorry

songbird274's photo
Wed 06/25/08 09:07 AM
Some of my friends played Red Rover at a party about two years ago.

songbird274's photo
Wed 06/25/08 09:05 AM
It's raining and I LOVE the rain :)

songbird274's photo
Tue 06/24/08 05:50 PM
I'm looking for friends. Want to chat?

songbird274's photo
Tue 06/24/08 05:30 PM

Posting in forums is a good wayflowerforyou

I agree.. Getting into a good conversation in a thread of interest.. There are so many at least one would have to be interesting... I think you'll get a lot more feed back by responding to others and finding your own entertainment here rather than posting this topic every day....

Oh yeah, I agree. I did that today in fact. I'm always looking in the forums for a post I can relate to.

songbird274's photo
Tue 06/24/08 05:28 PM
Thank you, LIJOMA

songbird274's photo
Tue 06/24/08 05:27 PM

I'm bored. I'd like to make some friends on here. I'd like to talk to people from all over the country.

How about people from distant countries?
Ohhh, I dunno... England perhaps laugh

HEY! How are you?

songbird274's photo
Tue 06/24/08 05:27 PM

I have some homework you can do to cure your boredom!

lol. I have some homework of my own too. I had to study today, which I already did.