Community > Posts By > songbird274

songbird274's photo
Thu 07/03/08 04:59 PM
Um I would like a Mexican dish. But which one? Hmmmm. Maybe cheese quesadillas, Spanish rice, and afterward ice cream?

By the way, love the picture. It is really pretty.

songbird274's photo
Thu 07/03/08 04:56 PM
There is nobody online on my AIM account.

I

am

bored

lol
:)

Interesting posts on here, though, so I'm not too bored

songbird274's photo
Thu 07/03/08 04:53 PM

to me lately. I kind of understand. I'm in a temperary but terrible living situation and I'm getting ready to move across the country to California and there is just so much I have to do to get ready to go. I've been drinking way more than usual but worse, I'm stressed out and I've been snappy and terse with people and have even thrown public temper tantrums like a 2 year old. I do have A LOT on my plate; some things I don't want to discuss on here. I don't really know the point of this thread or if this is even the right place for it. I just am usually a chill guy that is likable but lately have turned into a loose cannonexplode frustrated laugh

Moving is one of the most stressful things we put ourselves, especially one to a different state. Take control. Put down the bottle/can Make a list of things to do. Don't look at the big picture, it can overwhelm and discourage you. Take it one thing at a time and then move to the next. I take it your new living situation is getting you out of the bad one you're currently in, stay focused on that and the positive change it will be for you.

Know we're always here should you need to vent. Best of luck to you and your future plans in your new home! flowerforyou

I had a bad day today. Even though this reply wasn't directed towards me, it helped me a lot. Sometimes you forget the important steps to getting over tough times

songbird274's photo
Thu 07/03/08 12:35 PM
If there is one place you want to see in your lifetime, what is it? It can be as general as a country or as specific as a city (even a little unknown city that is next to a huge known city)

songbird274's photo
Thu 07/03/08 12:20 PM
A dog who has MANY nicknames, but whose real name is Dots and a bird, Lis (for pronounciation purposes: Liz).

songbird274's photo
Wed 07/02/08 01:31 PM
ramp

songbird274's photo
Wed 07/02/08 01:23 PM
Experience

songbird274's photo
Wed 07/02/08 12:35 PM
Would be helpful if I allowed girls to message me, lol. I just changed it

songbird274's photo
Wed 07/02/08 12:29 PM
To girls: Would anyone mind if I messaged you? I don't want to scare anybody or freak anybody out

songbird274's photo
Wed 07/02/08 12:26 PM

We're supposed to date from here?? Hmm...haven't gotten one yet! laugh laugh

Aww I'm sorry.

I know, this isn't a dating site completely. I haven't been on here for that long at all, so I'm still getting used to what this site has to offer and whatnot.

songbird274's photo
Wed 07/02/08 12:23 PM

i like having friends!!!

I dont think this is REALLY a dating site...
(false advertising)
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I like making friends too.

I agree about the dating site thing. It seems like it is, but it's not completely.

I don't want to message any girls though because I'm afraid they will be freaked out when really I'm just looking for friendship. You know?

songbird274's photo
Wed 07/02/08 12:17 PM
Is there anyone on here looking for friends? Of course this is a dating site, but one of the reasons why I'm on here is to look for friends and become pen-pals with people. Boys or girls, doesn't matter.

I know I probably post this subject too much. I just try to put myself out there as much as possible. I look in the other forums for posts I can reply to, too. I like to create my own posts because I like to see how people react and reply to what I have to say.

songbird274's photo
Mon 06/30/08 11:43 AM
My eyes were wandering around the home page of Mingle2 and I saw the add for Intimate Dating, only I thought it said "Inmate dating".

songbird274's photo
Mon 06/30/08 11:40 AM
Probably Willy Wonka

songbird274's photo
Thu 06/26/08 04:53 PM
Oh yeah, I forgot about the whole typing thing. Yeah if you type fast, or are not a good typer, then your good spelling doesn't show.

songbird274's photo
Thu 06/26/08 04:41 PM
How good of a speller are you?

songbird274's photo
Wed 06/25/08 06:54 PM
It might be "cocky" but with a twisted definition

songbird274's photo
Wed 06/25/08 06:20 PM
Hello

songbird274's photo
Wed 06/25/08 06:13 PM
Edited by songbird274 on Wed 06/25/08 06:14 PM

I'd say it's over and start getting your mindset like that. I hate silent mode. I think it just shows they were never your real friend to begin with.

I'm sorry. flowerforyou

Thanks, me too.

Oh well.

songbird274's photo
Wed 06/25/08 06:06 PM

If they are really important to you,Give them some time but don't give up on them.Good-Luck.