Community > Posts By > songbird274

songbird274's photo
Sat 07/05/08 12:02 PM
I also use mapquest a lot, but I check the directions when I get them because one time I was trying to go to Detroit, and it was taking me in the opposite direction

songbird274's photo
Sat 07/05/08 11:59 AM
Um I have a graduation teddy bear that was from my friend. I have some from when I was younger, too.

I have stuffed animals, but they're all from my childhood.

songbird274's photo
Fri 07/04/08 05:52 PM
I try not to take anything apart because I'm afraid I won't be able to put back together; especially electronics

songbird274's photo
Fri 07/04/08 03:22 PM

are caught up in material things or more down to earth?

I think it's kinda 50/50. I get excited when I get a designer of some product, but then I also have traditional ways to my life.

A class I took in college once talked a little bit about this. It was a religion class and the teacher said that we put things above God; it's called materialism. That's not a quote, though

songbird274's photo
Fri 07/04/08 03:17 PM

Put a lighter shade on the lid itself and a darker shade just above it to highlightflowerforyou

Wow, I have never thought of anything like that. I will try that one day. Thanks

songbird274's photo
Fri 07/04/08 03:16 PM

oh god that is a question for Mary K. lol I have light skin to but i use more darker colors cause they bring out your eye color better...hope that helped happy

Yeah, I've been looking for darker shades. I got the Dream Matte Mouse from Maybelline thinking that the powder stuff I had was just not thick enough. I got almost the same result. Except with the powdery stuff, it actually looked white on me. Thank you for the advice

songbird274's photo
Fri 07/04/08 03:14 PM

Try wearing 2 different shades, one on the lid and one above it

I've thought about doing that, and not just with pink either. I'm not experienced enough with blending (or even putting the stuff on, lol). I will definetely do that one of these days. Thank you

songbird274's photo
Fri 07/04/08 03:13 PM

wet your eye shadow and it will go on a little darker and last longer... use a paint brush to put it on (like one a little kid would use to paint those paint by numbers books).

That's a good idea. I'll try that next time. Thank you!

songbird274's photo
Fri 07/04/08 03:09 PM
I have really lite skin, so it's hard for me to find a light pink eye shadow that actually shows. Up close, it looks a little sparkly, but far away you can't tell I'm even wearing eye shadow. Is there a certain amount I should put on? Is there a certain darkened shade of pink I should be wearing?

songbird274's photo
Fri 07/04/08 03:03 PM
Edited by songbird274 on Fri 07/04/08 03:03 PM
I try to find something to do to take my mind off of it. I talk to a friend. Nowadays, I come on here and post something, or reply to posts because there are lots of funny people on here. And, if circumstances allow, I might go shopping :)

songbird274's photo
Thu 07/03/08 06:13 PM
Hi! How are you? Welcome to the site! I'm also looking for friends on here. Smart idea posting on here, no sarcasm. Lots of cool people to talk to

songbird274's photo
Thu 07/03/08 06:09 PM

Do headphones work?

Can you plug the speakers into something else? (to determine whether it's the speakers or the PC at fault)

I had to use headphones once

songbird274's photo
Thu 07/03/08 06:07 PM
Edited by songbird274 on Thu 07/03/08 06:07 PM

mad

Um I would like a Mexican dish. But which one? Hmmmm. Maybe cheese quesadillas, Spanish rice, and afterward ice cream?

By the way, love the picture. It is really pretty.
thanks i like r 2.

songbird274's photo
Thu 07/03/08 05:51 PM
Hello!

songbird274's photo
Thu 07/03/08 05:35 PM
Welcome!

songbird274's photo
Thu 07/03/08 05:16 PM

I have forgot my password but no worries as you get older you remember to write these things down, I only had 350 messages noway

LOL wow! 350 messages?!

Yeah, I once opened an e-mail account, WROTE DOWN THE PASSWORD, didn't check it for quite some time, forgot the password, then cleaned up the work area some time after that and found the password. Got right back in to the account

songbird274's photo
Thu 07/03/08 05:13 PM

ok I feel dumb!frustrated but can someone please tell me what the AIM account is??what

THANKY

AOL Instant Messenger

songbird274's photo
Thu 07/03/08 05:09 PM
I like your username. That is very create and....unique :P

I know, why must summer go by so fast? I don't like snow and I have had two dreams that it has snowed in the past few days. The second dream was the real blizzard. We got snow as high as a semi, and in less than an hour!

songbird274's photo
Thu 07/03/08 05:04 PM

awwwww, don't be bored!!!bigsmile bigsmile :banana: :banana:

You know, I saw something on tv a WHILE back. It was like "kids today have everything. Computers, iPods, cell phones, video games, etc. etc. and yet they still say they are bored". Pathetic, but true. I always try to think of something to keep me occupied (despite this post, lol).

songbird274's photo
Thu 07/03/08 05:03 PM

Damn thanks for reminding me I have an aim account have not checked in like a month.:smile:

Lol, I did the same not too long ago. Almost forgot my password.