Community > Posts By > MetalShadow6

no photo
Mon 03/11/13 03:01 PM
I remember hearing that in one state, when you approach either a city or a cross roads, you have to fire shots into the air to warn horse riders that a car is approaching.

no photo
Mon 03/11/13 02:59 PM
The problem is that some are so loyal to the party that they will vote for their candidate even if he is the worst one up there. Both the Dems and GOP have people like this.

I rather vote person not party. That is why I voted 3rd party this last election. I’m tired of voting the lesser of the two evils and want to vote for someone that I can really align with.

no photo
Mon 03/11/13 02:55 PM
Didn’t you see the lady that makes handbags out of dog hair?

no photo
Mon 03/11/13 02:50 PM
I want to help others and try to get them to open up but it is not easy for to ask for help or open up to other. Expect for choirs, I have no problem asking someone to help.

no photo
Mon 03/11/13 12:30 PM
Cats also can find the weirdest places to sleep sometimes.

no photo
Mon 03/11/13 12:28 PM
I think it was also the title of the end credit song on Bobobo.

Although I have learn words at random but anime does help at times.

no photo
Mon 03/11/13 12:22 PM
Did you take the cat hair and make it into a handbag?

no photo
Mon 03/11/13 12:17 PM
Most text short hand does not bother me much unless I have no clue to what it means then I have to google it. I do understand that sometimes that the short hand comes in handy when you are in a hurry or have limited characters you can use.

no photo
Mon 03/11/13 08:46 AM
For men, we can somewhat make ourselves look younger. If we grow facial hair like sideburns, breads and some similar stuff. After a while when we shave it makes our faces appears young. I notice this with some guys as that got order.

no photo
Mon 03/11/13 08:43 AM
The law doesn’t care where and prosecutors only want to win. Common sense is now taking a back seat to the legal system and they think you can legislate everything. We all know that some people who are drunk will take a leak in certain places. They probably wouldn’t care if the person had a mental disorder that causes a lapse of judgment.

I saw on the news yesterday where a plant had to close down because of lawyers supporting idiots. The plant made gas cans, because idiots used those can to poor gas onto a fire and the flames traveled up the gas and either blew the gas can or caught the person on fire, the lawyers sued the company for not placing a clear warning label on the can. Was I the only one paying attention in science class when we covered adding fuel to a fire?

no photo
Mon 03/11/13 08:31 AM
I drink Dr Pepper so it will not be a problem for me.

no photo
Mon 03/11/13 08:28 AM

25 ms julie. Am i that childish?

It is fun to be childish at times. :banana:

no photo
Mon 03/11/13 08:27 AM

Winlei. I have to ask this because it seems obvious to me. How old are you?

You look like you are 12. The frequency of your posts are of someone who is 12.

It is not uncommon that many Asian do appear younger that what they really are. A few years back there was one girl that was 25 and everyone taught she was 16 based on her looks. We tend to make that assumption base on our own ethnicity as well as what we are commonly around. That is one of the main reason, for some that it is hard to tell the difference between people of a different race that you are not normally around.

no photo
Mon 03/11/13 08:16 AM
I sure many don’t get caught but I think it is stupid that someone think that it should be a sex crime. Granted there is a few that find it sexual but that is no reason to make it a sex crime because someone has a need to go to the bathroom. I can see making them having to a little community service and clean the streets if you want to punish them but not branding them a sex offender.

no photo
Mon 03/11/13 08:11 AM
Mistress of the mist.

no photo
Mon 03/11/13 08:01 AM
You do want the alien pet to live, right?

no photo
Mon 03/11/13 07:51 AM

no photo
Mon 03/11/13 07:49 AM
I am waiting for real 3D, not the fake 3D that is nothing more then force perspective 2D. Now the holodeck on Star Trek is 4D, because you just don’t get to walk around the object but touch it as well.

no photo
Mon 03/11/13 07:45 AM

In Iowa it is still legal to kill Native Americans, as long as there were more than five on your property.

I think in some parts of my state, you can still kill Native Americans from a covered wagon.

My state also pass a law that if you are caught using the bathroom in public, you have to register as a sex offender. This is bad for farm hands. I have work in the fields, the only place to go to the bathroom is in the field and I seen the farm hands take a piss right there.

no photo
Mon 03/11/13 07:38 AM
What do you feed an alien?