Community > Posts By > MetalShadow6

no photo
Wed 03/13/13 08:37 AM
Akiko Kawakami (J-pop singer)

no photo
Wed 03/13/13 08:35 AM

I prefer real women over fake any day. When they take of the skirt and there is a third leg, run for the hills.noway :tongue:

Now what traits make a woman a real woman varies from person to person. Although there is no denying that women often has to wear the hats of many jobs in the household. Aaron Jeoffrey song “Some Kind of Lady,” talks about how wonderful and important a woman is.

noway 3rd leg WTF???? lolrofl

I now have the Kinks' "Lola" running through my head on infinite-repeat. :laughing: rofl :laughing:

Had to look that song up on youtube but I remember hearing that song before. Least on craigslist the women do let you know they have that third leg with t4m. Maybe we all should have been born hermaphrodites and it would solve all our problems.

no photo
Wed 03/13/13 08:29 AM
For me, there are not too many places to go meet a woman around here. I am not a bar and club type person. I try to spot single women in the grocery store but see more couples or elderly there.

no photo
Wed 03/13/13 08:24 AM
Sometimes when I go out to eat with my parents, after mom picks something on the menu, when the server comes by he will order for mom.

Now when we try to decide where to go, mom and dad will go back and forth. “What to you want to eat?”, “You pick?” I will step up and decide sometime.

no photo
Wed 03/13/13 08:17 AM
Now I know how to say part of my name. :tongue:

The Anino knows.

Do women still like to sit and watch the paglubog ng araw with a guy?

no photo
Wed 03/13/13 08:15 AM
I have done it with messages in the inbox. It was fun and a bit of a turn on.

no photo
Wed 03/13/13 08:13 AM
What do I want for lunch.

no photo
Wed 03/13/13 08:11 AM

Its late in the evening, your leaving the grocery store. You come across a someone who has obviously been homeless for a couple of days. Would you open your home to them for a night?

It is hard to tell who truly needs help and who is pretending. Some people pretend to be homeless to get free stuff from people. Other chooses to sleep on the streets instead of homeless shelters.

Normally when someone comes to wanting money for food, I offer to either fix them something or buy the food for them.

no photo
Tue 03/12/13 07:56 PM

Haha. Im not a fish. Hmm do the cops want me as well?
I'm not a cop but I have handcuffs.
pitchfork

Oh oh. are you arresting me?
You have right to remain silent, anything you say may be used in the bedroom... I mean court of law. (cough) :tongue:

no photo
Tue 03/12/13 07:47 PM
Did you mess with my drink?

no photo
Tue 03/12/13 07:43 PM

Haha. Im not a fish. Hmm do the cops want me as well?
I'm not a cop but I have handcuffs.
pitchfork

no photo
Tue 03/12/13 07:33 PM
The peacock has it's color feathers and men have their cars.

no photo
Tue 03/12/13 04:51 PM
It is one of the few none anime shows I can watch.

no photo
Tue 03/12/13 01:35 PM
I prefer real women over fake any day. When they take of the skirt and there is a third leg, run for the hills.noway :tongue:

Now what traits make a woman a real woman varies from person to person. Although there is no denying that women often has to wear the hats of many jobs in the household. Aaron Jeoffrey song “Some Kind of Lady,” talks about how wonderful and important a woman is.

no photo
Tue 03/12/13 01:27 PM
Getting a wife is the easy part. Finding one that you are attractive to, she is attractive to you as well as the ability to get along is a different story.

no photo
Tue 03/12/13 01:22 PM

Just a curiosity
Because i get this all the time myself
What do you think the answer is ?

what

Because if you get enough friends you become the ruler of the world. (Evil laughter)devil

But some want to appear popular while others I think are scammers.

no photo
Tue 03/12/13 12:27 PM
Anyone else here watches this horror/drama series? It is an interesting story where a vampire, werewolf and former ghost try to have a normally life but the supernatural acting much like a gang keeps trying to pull them back in.

John was trying to survive and working at a hospital gave him access to untainted blood but to there surprise that werewolf blood may be the cure to the flue virus that was killing them off.

Thomas spending time as a normal human once again gets scratch by a werewolf and now is under that curse again.

Annie was once a ghost and got her flesh body back now faces becoming a zombie.

no photo
Tue 03/12/13 12:13 PM
Should we let Garfield handle it?

no photo
Tue 03/12/13 12:12 PM
Lindsey Stirling

no photo
Mon 03/11/13 06:43 PM
That reminds me of a cat we had that would sleep in the bathroom sick. Now we have one that wants to drink water out the bathroom sink.