Community > Posts By > MetalShadow6

no photo
Sat 03/16/13 06:37 PM
True.

On to the next fashion items.

Honestly I think they are cute. I don’t own ones like these but do have a fleece cap with cat ears. Similar to the one below.

no photo
Sat 03/16/13 02:29 PM
Have you meet Ben10?

no photo
Sat 03/16/13 02:27 PM
I need a teacher.

no photo
Sat 03/16/13 02:25 PM
Much like a Speedo. The people they wear modeled for are not the ones that wear them.

no photo
Sat 03/16/13 02:20 PM

This is what I found in the Dream Bible

Ex-Boyfriend / Ex-Girlfriend

To see an ex-boyfriend or ex-girlfriend usually represents a personality trait in yourself based on whatever quality or memory stands out most about that person. Ex-partners are very open symbols that are based completely on your most honest memories and feelings about them. Ask yourself what's the first thing that pops in your head when you think about that person.

Alternatively, an ex-partner may reflect a bad habit or a failure you're experiencing. They may also represent the return of a recurring problem. If you really don't like your ex they may reflect a negative situation that is repeating itself in your life. Ex's can also reflect the re-experiencing of breakups.

Ex-partners can sometimes be a sign that you are unconsciously repeating bad habits or that your falling into the trap of dating someone who is just like your ex.

If you still have feelings for your ex then they may symbolize your lingering desire for them. They could also represent your desire for something in life you really want, but feel is unattainable. A certain type of experience you want, but feel is not possible.

If you have an ex who was enthusiastic about sex they may represent good luck, success, or a positive experience you are having in waking life. Something you are doing or experiencing is very supportive of your happiness or wellbeing.

If you have an ex that you can't stand, or believe to be dangerous to your safety they could symbolize a bad choices you regret or negative experiences that you feel you can't escape.

Example: A man dreamed of seeing his ex-girlfriend. She was someone whom he felt was so responsible that she never felt good or enjoyed herself. In waking life this man had to give an arrogant family member the silent treatment in order to teach them a much needed lesson. The ex-girlfriend in his dream symbolizes how helpful it was to him to avoid feeling good and give his family member the silent treatment.

Example 2: A woman dreamed of seeing her ex-boyfriend. He was someone she remembered most for cheating on her. In waking life she was experiencing friends lying to her.

Example 3: A woman dreamed of seeing her ex-boyfriend and then running out of a house. In waking life she realized that her new boyfriend had a lot of the negative qualities that her previous boyfriend had and felt she had to try harder to be with someone with different qualities.

Example 4: A woman dreamed of walking into her ex-husband's house and being told that he wanted to marry someone else. In waking life he she was losing trust in her boyfriend after having a number of fights. The ex-husband reflected how she didn't feel the same love, security, and loyalty anymore after having felt it.

A big brush stroke here.

no photo
Sat 03/16/13 09:39 AM

no photo
Sat 03/16/13 09:26 AM

I am normaly nice and polite but I tend to expect the worst outcome. I am trying to work towards having a positive when in trouble times. It is easier to tell someone it will turn out ok but it is hard the have faith that it will be ok when you are the one going through tuff times.

I hear you, Metal Shadow, and you make an excellent point too... trying to remain positive during hard times is difficult, but all we can do is our best, and those we care for will understand... flowerforyou

The biggest problem with some dark times is just not knowing what to do.

no photo
Sat 03/16/13 09:16 AM
Edited by MetalShadow6 on Sat 03/16/13 09:16 AM
So you do watch American TV. :tongue:

Do you think that American Dad is a modern verson of Alf?

no photo
Sat 03/16/13 09:12 AM
★SEPTEMBER = FREAK IN BED
Loves to chat. Loves those who love them. Loves
to takes things at the center. Great in bed. Inner
and physical beauty. Doesn't pretend. Gets angry
often. A meaningful love life partner.
Treats friends importantly. Brave and
fearless. Always making friends.
It is all about love and fairness. Easily hurt but
recovers easily. Daydreamer. Horny but does full fill.
Opinionated. Does not care to control emotions.
Knows what to do to have fun. Unpredictable. Someone to have close to you.Extremely smart, but definitely the hottest AND
sexiest of them all
repost in 5mins and find true romance in 3 days

no photo
Sat 03/16/13 09:10 AM
I want to learn how to dance and different types of dances. So far all I know how to do caramelldansen which is very popular to do at anime cons.

no photo
Sat 03/16/13 09:07 AM

Seriously I have no idea. I have strange dreams all the time too. Your mind at rest.

Same here. I have had weird and strange dreams all the time. Just wish I could video record them. I have writen down a few that I remembered.

no photo
Sat 03/16/13 09:05 AM

Ok are we talking about the size of a man
Or the length of a hot dog ?

(((noway )))

It may be both.

no photo
Sat 03/16/13 09:05 AM

Preference on a mans Size ? big or small?

judging by your post I would say your brain size is small................

laugh this is a big deal to men. I don't think that they realize that size isn't as big a deal to most of us women as long as they are good in bed :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

Well, many American men bleieve that bigger is better for many things. However, wider can provide more pleasure then longer.

HUH???
I very much doubt-imho!

I'm just going off some research that was done, and reading some books in relationship section of Barnes and Nobles.

no photo
Sat 03/16/13 09:01 AM

I can wear that one maybe as part of a costume. Other than that never.
They look like they would be great to have on at a dance party.

no photo
Sat 03/16/13 09:00 AM

Please post pic.

Bikini Jeans. Has anyone ever worn these in public?

yes but quite a long time ago and my thong did not show that much above my super low rises. and it was covered by a shirt

it was a big fashion trend 10-15 yrs ago

And a few years ago some one came out with the bikini jeans, top part looks like a bikini and bottom looks like jeans.

no photo
Sat 03/16/13 08:58 AM
How bout this sentence?

"The Shadow Knows"

It is from on of my favorite movies.

no photo
Sat 03/16/13 08:56 AM
I am normaly nice and polite but I tend to expect the worst outcome. I am trying to work towards having a positive when in trouble times. It is easier to tell someone it will turn out ok but it is hard the have faith that it will be ok when you are the one going through tuff times.

no photo
Sat 03/16/13 08:53 AM

Preference on a mans Size ? big or small?

judging by your post I would say your brain size is small................

laugh this is a big deal to men. I don't think that they realize that size isn't as big a deal to most of us women as long as they are good in bed :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

Well, many American men bleieve that bigger is better for many things. However, wider can provide more pleasure then longer.

no photo
Fri 03/15/13 07:34 PM
Do you know Roger Smith from Family Guy?

no photo
Fri 03/15/13 07:32 PM
"Easy Lover" by Phil Collins