Community > Posts By > lov2fish

lov2fish's photo
Mon 06/23/08 08:02 PM
Boy thats a loaded question for me.. Give me about 10 more yrs and I may have an answermad explode

lov2fish's photo
Mon 06/23/08 07:49 PM
Edited by lov2fish on Mon 06/23/08 07:51 PM
Im sorry to hear that. I know back injurys are painful. I hurt mine in a parachute accident. I hope you get well soon..flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

lov2fish's photo
Mon 06/23/08 07:46 PM
If after an 11 yr relationship, where you gave up just about everything you had, you found out your other half was cheating. So you confront her (or him) and they deny it and deny it and deny it.. but you know theres something going on.. so you ask the person to leave your home..(so you can absorb everything)and they move in that night with the person you suspected them of cheating with? To top it off.... they live less then a mile from me where I have to pass everyday.. so I get to see her SUV there,his car there. How would you feel??
Would you be angry, hurt, or jealous??
Would you want to stop and confront them?
Would you be depressed.. or relieved?

Its been 3 weeks now.. and yes shes made contact with me.. yes shes admitted to it. Shes only known this person 1 month. Shes told me how much she loves him,and how much he loves her...she had the odacity to tell me how much sex they have.. etc.. Ive put a stop to her contacting me.. havent heard from her since last Thursday..
But I still hurt.. Im still angry... but having to pass them everyday is what kills...

now.. how would you be feeling??

lov2fish's photo
Mon 06/23/08 07:33 PM
drinker

lov2fish's photo
Mon 06/23/08 07:14 PM
tv right now?

talladega nights

lov2fish's photo
Mon 06/23/08 07:06 PM
lmao.. yep they still be dirty.. and we know no one likes dirty cockers...laugh laugh bigsmile bigsmile noway noway

lov2fish's photo
Mon 06/23/08 06:58 PM

gee yall wanna come join me in the hot tub drinker

ok ok... so whats the addy again?? I have my GPS in handbigsmile bigsmile

lov2fish's photo
Mon 06/23/08 06:57 PM

i need some mental and physical stimulation

I have an extension cord you can borrow...laugh laugh laugh noway noway

lov2fish's photo
Mon 06/23/08 06:56 PM

my beer spilled....damnit....laugh

here ya go.. i have an extra one drinker

lov2fish's photo
Mon 06/23/08 06:53 PM
chest... go ahead vent a little...grumble

there is nothing on tv
my laundry needs folding.
and my cockers still need a bath

time for a drinker

how bout you?

lov2fish's photo
Mon 06/23/08 06:43 PM
I can blow bubbles... only ones that appreciate it are the kids at the check out lines.noway

lov2fish's photo
Mon 06/23/08 06:38 PM

Happy as a pig in poop, I am... Sorry for the rest of you.....
Losers....bigsmile bigsmile laugh laugh laugh
yo buddy.....maybe im the biggest loser.....but the rest in here are some very fine sorts! good honest people......who will tear you a new hole!!laugh laugh laugh laugh drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker

got ur back dreamz:angry:

lov2fish's photo
Mon 06/23/08 06:35 PM
lmao... how come I havent gotten any yet.. (from a woman of course)...laugh laugh

lov2fish's photo
Mon 06/23/08 06:11 PM
just curious.. whats everyones mood like this evening??ohwell

lov2fish's photo
Mon 06/23/08 05:51 PM
I too like alot of ppl in here have had better days.. I pray things get better.. for me personally, Im not sure they can get a whole lot worse..
Lets keep our chins up and get through this together..:smile:

lov2fish's photo
Mon 06/23/08 01:17 PM

I hope you reported the email. I did that to one last week and within a few hours eveything disapeared off the site.

same here... only she said she was from Pittsburghlaugh

lov2fish's photo
Mon 06/23/08 12:16 PM

There are a number of very valid reasons why someone may not want a pic of themselves on the internet. It is not always about self esteem, deceit or embarrassment. In small, gossipy communities it can be just as simple and honorable as protecting your children from teasing on the playground. I will not judge someone for it.

I don't care much for blue boxes, however, and feel one can always post a pic that shows something of their personality or nature. It's just friendlier. flowerforyou

I can understand that too... what I mean is posting a picture of another person and portraying it as them. Maybe I should have clarified it more. I wrote this post before I was fully awake..sorryyawn

lov2fish's photo
Mon 06/23/08 11:13 AM
wow.... give me a week to absorb all that!noway noway noway

lov2fish's photo
Mon 06/23/08 08:57 AM

<---actual toilet paper I just bought......not some reasonable facsimile!!!noway laugh noway

lol... laugh laugh

hey.. I just noticed.. now your pointing at me.noway noway

lov2fish's photo
Mon 06/23/08 08:54 AM
I see it all the time... it unfortunate.. and it does make it worse when the parent or parents just laugh about it. Im sure they picked it up from the parents and it makes you wonder what else the child is seeing at home!
:angry: