Community > Posts By > lov2fish

lov2fish's photo
Tue 06/24/08 07:33 PM

I came in here to unwind after my daughter's team lost for the first time. They were completely negative tonight. Anyway, I I see people ranting and insulting and being fake and hardly any of the usual upbeat threads that are usually posted. What's up with that? Why are alot of people in a negative mood tonight?

is there a full moon tonight?? or maybe some have heard from and ex...lol

lov2fish's photo
Tue 06/24/08 07:32 PM

Give everyone a heads up and just keep on movin on ..

Thanks fade...and thats what Im trying to do by this post

lov2fish's photo
Tue 06/24/08 07:31 PM

Couple of points here...

you do not have to be a member here to read the forums.

No one can read your email, not even mods, the admins can, but won't, out of respect for members,

I know this to be factual, i would strongly suggest changing your password.

Mark

Good point, but then how was she able to tell me the names, and ages of some of the ppl Ive been talking to?
as far as passwords go.. Ive done that many times.. but somehow she still able to access it.. she knows all my personal information.

lov2fish's photo
Tue 06/24/08 07:17 PM

do what you think is right... if I was in ur shoes I would still post an give my friends a heads up

I think your right. I dont want to lose the friends Ive made so far. Im just worried, Ive exchanged phone numbers with some and now Im worried that she may have access to them.

lov2fish's photo
Tue 06/24/08 07:12 PM
Edited by lov2fish on Tue 06/24/08 07:13 PM
IM not sure if many of you know but I ended an 11 yr relationship about a month ago..its posted under relationships. She was cheating again.. Well tonight I found out by her (she called) that shes been reading my posts on here. She even has somehow read my emails and knows who I talk to . I imagine it wont be long before she starts posting but the point is I dont need the problems. I have met some really great people here and have received some great advice in a short time. Should I just stop posting? I have seen what she can do in the past and I also know that it wont be long before some of my friends start getting email from her. I dont want any of you caught up in this web. What should I do? Oh and by the way.. Im sure shes going to read this so be careful what you say.

lov2fish's photo
Tue 06/24/08 01:09 PM
I dont want ppl here thinking Im looking for pitty.. Im not..Im only trying to figure out why someone could do this.
She came here this morning again.. unannounced, claiming she left something here. I gave her one minute to find whatever it is she was looking for.. what a mistake that was. During that minute she commented how she doesnt miss me(which is fine by me)
Claimed again how happy she is. Commented on another one of my good friends. I personally think shes out to ruin that friendship too.. she already ruined the friendship I had for 27 yrs with my used to be best friend. Hes tried getting some from her a yr ago.. while she and I were sleeping in bed. Oh,, and she said he spent the nite last nite with her and her bf. She loved stabbing that into me. loves that she ruined that friendship.
I guess Im just venting here. Maybe I should stop for now. Im still shaking from this mornings episode.

lov2fish's photo
Tue 06/24/08 06:50 AM
morning all...feeling a lil sick

lov2fish's photo
Mon 06/23/08 10:49 PM

cuddlewhore.....great punk band name

lmao...ur right!

And cuddlewhore? now thats a new one for melaugh laugh

lov2fish's photo
Mon 06/23/08 10:48 PM
I liked it. I think you give a good portrait of yourself and what your looking for. Im sure you wont have any problems.. Good luck to ya!flowerforyou

lov2fish's photo
Mon 06/23/08 10:30 PM
You will find your night in shining armor my friend... I will find my princess.. and we'll have a double wedding.. sound like a plan??flowerforyou drinker drinker bigsmile

lov2fish's photo
Mon 06/23/08 10:18 PM
i have a band-aid if ya need onesad

lov2fish's photo
Mon 06/23/08 10:10 PM
I have to thank all of you for your words of wisdom and encouragement. It is in times like these where you feel theres not much hope... you set and try to come up with answers.. did I do this wrong.. did I do that wrong... but in all honesty.. I treated her as best I could under the circumstance. She did this before.. but that time she moved 1300 miles away thinking she was going to be "taken care of" the rest of her life. I guess he came to his senses and saw her inner beauty was no where near her outter beauty.. and she is a beautiful girl..(I refuse to use the word lady) She begged me for forgiveness that time.. and I broke down afer a while and invited her back this past March. I tried taking care of her.. hell. I went through almost 150k of my savings the past 3 yrs, Guess she realized she drained almost all of it and I had little left for her and decided to go on to the "next" one. Little does he know what hes in store for.. you cannot change the stripes on a lion. I hope she gets what she deserves.. maybe then Ill feel a little better.. but again.. thank you guys so so much!

lov2fish's photo
Mon 06/23/08 08:32 PM
let us know if it gets loud again.. I wanna have my popcorn and beer readydrinker

lov2fish's photo
Mon 06/23/08 08:30 PM

game over. all quiet on the western front

guess it was all talk tonightlaugh laugh

lov2fish's photo
Mon 06/23/08 08:27 PM
Im fine now ty... dont know if I can say the same about my doglaugh laugh

lov2fish's photo
Mon 06/23/08 08:23 PM

give it the Heimlich manuever until it gives him back:angry:
hell no dont try that!!!!! I've heard of that hind lick maneuver......what??? oooh sorry!!!bigsmile blushing

Hey wolf... need a drunk cocker?? lmaolaugh laugh laugh

man I soooo needed this laugh!

lov2fish's photo
Mon 06/23/08 08:19 PM
Edited by lov2fish on Mon 06/23/08 08:21 PM

I think you drank too much..lol
Are you sure you did not drink your drunk dog?

Hes in the corner sneeezin and shakin his head.. that'll teach him!drinker drinker drinker bigsmile

Oh to be in Texas!!sad sad bigsmile bigsmile

lov2fish's photo
Mon 06/23/08 08:17 PM
half my dog, What should I do??noway

lov2fish's photo
Mon 06/23/08 08:05 PM

bigsmile thank youlaugh

who noway me??noway noway

lov2fish's photo
Mon 06/23/08 08:04 PM

my dreams scare mesmokin

with who ... me????noway noway noway