Community > Posts By > lov2fish

lov2fish's photo
Fri 06/27/08 07:21 AM

i have to know someone pretty well for intimacy to occur, that's just me...i would think that if someone's first actual encounter was to jump each others bones the married thing wouldn't be an issue cuz they can't have much for morals to start with...jmo

oooooooooooooooooooooH.......well put!!

lov2fish's photo
Fri 06/27/08 07:18 AM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! another year younger!drinker

lov2fish's photo
Fri 06/27/08 07:16 AM
IM not looking for answers as to if I was right or wrong in forbidding them to remain friends. Id like to know what you would have done if you were me and what you would do if you found out they were still friends.

lov2fish's photo
Fri 06/27/08 07:13 AM
Edited by lov2fish on Fri 06/27/08 07:13 AM

I trust people.....up until they break it...then I don't. But, like Franshade stated, it takes alot to become a "true" best friend. My best friend would never do anything like that. He respects himself and his wife way to much to do so.

In this scenario, if this were me, I would have done what you did. Confront them both and see what they say. If they lie about it, then the red flag goes up and that's that. You can't control people, but you can ask for respect. I don't think forbidding her was the way to go. More than likely it made her want to keep contact with your former best friend (ya know, just to spite you). If you had said something like "If you respect me, and us, please don't keep contact with him" or something like that, and she still did it, then something was (or was going to) happen.

Sorry this happened to ya bro.

Thats exactly what I did say to her almost word for word. "If you respect us and my feelings then you will not have contact with him". After I found out they were still friends and talking on the cell's and she denied it.. the red flags were everywhere.. Again.. IMO --- its one of the major things that ended our relationship.

lov2fish's photo
Fri 06/27/08 07:08 AM

first of all, you can't fo forbidding your S/O to be friends with someone or not. So he was your best friend? Was she always friends with this guy prior to your relationship?

she met him through me so she really didnt know him that well. IMO-- if she had enough love and respect for us she would have severed it right then and there after all is it worth the strain it put on us?? He lost one of his best friends a few yrs back because he slept with his gf... so yes he has a past history of this. I do think I had a right to forbid their friendship because of the strain it put on our relationship after that incident and the fact that she didnt know him that well. I would have had enough love and respect for her had it been the other way around.

lov2fish's photo
Fri 06/27/08 06:49 AM

I'm gonna perv a few of you today. Some will enjoy it. others will be uncomfortable. But, I bid you no harm. Just curious.glasses
Boy, i hate the term "perv".... sometimes I look to see where someone, who posts,is from or who they are....frown Harmless, but still that term is attached....

I agree.. now I try to sneak in and out real quick hoping I dont get caught!!bigsmile

lov2fish's photo
Fri 06/27/08 06:45 AM
Edited by lov2fish on Fri 06/27/08 06:47 AM
hit on your GF/SPOUSE but your spouse/gf maintiained the friendship?

My now ex best friend of 27 yrs hit on my gf of 11yrs while we were in bed asleep. This happend about a 1-1/2 yrs ago. She and I were in bed asleep and about 3:30 am he came into the bedroom, was at the foot of the bed and started to rub her legs under the covers. He didnt know I had woke up when he came into the room. When his hand got too far up I got up and it scared him. Now I didnt do anything when he first started because I wasnt really sure what he was doing, and when I realized exactly what he was doing I wanted to see what she would do. She did nothing! But I know she was awake too. Anyhow, I confronted them both the next morning and his reply to me was "I did?". He was drunk but that is no excuse. Her answer was she was asleep and didnt know. Obviously he is no longer my best friend and I guess Ill never see the 3500.00 he owes me and thats fine. I told her she was no longer allowed to associate with him or have contact and she agreed. Appearantly she felt it was more important to keep the friendship with him than to have the respect for our relationship. I found out shortly thereafter that they still maintained a friendship.

I guess my question is .. what would you do? Would you have forbid them to remain friends? What would you do if you found out they were still friends? She claimed/s nothing ever happend between the two of them. But I never had trust for her again and IMO its what ultimately led to our demise.

lov2fish's photo
Thu 06/26/08 08:43 PM
been busy, just wanted to check in.drinker

lov2fish's photo
Wed 06/25/08 05:35 PM
hiya

lov2fish's photo
Tue 06/24/08 09:11 PM

You give of your self, time and time again, people to your goodness as weekeness, in the end they hurt you, and treat you like you are nothin. You know you are worth and deserve more than that. It always happenes the same, weeks or months later they come back with some lame excuses and how they realized how great you are, by that time all you can feel is "soory you didnt see it b4" Is it worth it to continue putting your self out there, getting hurt, just cause you have faith that you are a good person and u will meet that 1 whos sees it in you? Or do you just say the hell with it?

NO it is not worth it! no way no way!!!.. dont let it continue.. thats the battle im in right nownoway noway noway

lov2fish's photo
Tue 06/24/08 09:08 PM

I never dated older than me, I always go younger

ditto!

lov2fish's photo
Tue 06/24/08 09:02 PM

life is too depressing this time i keep waiting for things to get better

things will get better, at least thats what I keep telling myself and what keeps me going.. keep your head up as hard as it may be to do so.flowerforyou

lov2fish's photo
Tue 06/24/08 08:57 PM
Edited by lov2fish on Tue 06/24/08 08:57 PM

Couple of points here...

you do not have to be a member here to read the forums.

No one can read your email, not even mods, the admins can, but won't, out of respect for members,

I know this to be factual, i would strongly suggest changing your password.

Mark

Good point, but then how was she able to tell me the names, and ages of some of the ppl Ive been talking to?
as far as passwords go.. Ive done that many times.. but somehow she still able to access it.. she knows all my personal information.

Is the computer yours or hers? I can tell you exactly how to stop this. I went to school for computers. I do not want to post what to do because she will read it. But just give me the word and I will email you as to what can be done. :wink:

please do!mad and its my pc

lov2fish's photo
Tue 06/24/08 08:49 PM

let me clarify.. SOME men : Thank you for the clarification .Sometimes you women seem to thik we men are all a bunch of senseless animals with no feelings ! brokenheart

AMEN brother!!drinker

lov2fish's photo
Tue 06/24/08 08:47 PM

how do you mend a heart that feels as though it is shredded to nothing and how do you stop the pain of missing his touch ... his kiss ... his smile and his laugh?

you get over someone by getting under someone else.

tried that.. it didnt worksad sad

lov2fish's photo
Tue 06/24/08 08:47 PM

how do you mend a heart that feels as though it is shredded to nothing and how do you stop the pain of missing his touch ... his kiss ... his smile and his laugh?
im not sure... but if you find the magic potion let me know

lov2fish's photo
Tue 06/24/08 08:45 PM
thats funny u asked.. I actually met someone the other day and she told me I looked fat in my pic compared to in person.. bigsmile bigsmile drinker

lov2fish's photo
Tue 06/24/08 08:42 PM
noway noway noway i perv everyone.. but do I have to perv him??

lov2fish's photo
Tue 06/24/08 08:41 PM

Let's just say it involves the black leather chair in my room and well you can use your imagination drinker

thanks..lol.. I needed that laugh!bigsmile

lov2fish's photo
Tue 06/24/08 08:39 PM

anytime you think you should quit a dating site you should.

your correct my dear.. however not for these circumstances. but thanks for the replyflowerforyou