Community > Posts By > lov2fish

lov2fish's photo
Mon 06/23/08 08:51 AM

<---actual toilet paper I just bought......not some reasonable facsimile!!!noway laugh noway

lol... laugh laugh

lov2fish's photo
Mon 06/23/08 08:50 AM
82-84 82nd Airborne... Ft. Bragg NC

lov2fish's photo
Mon 06/23/08 08:44 AM

Man...I was just asking a simple question.. didnt know I would be chastized... sorry if your offended.

I asked a question. I neither chastised nor said I was offended. I wondered why it mattered so much, is all.flowerforyou

Fran explained it to me

I guess its a trust issue... I apologize. I dont want to get involved with someone portraying themselves as something theyre not and Im sure that happens frequently.
Thanks for the replies

lov2fish's photo
Mon 06/23/08 07:38 AM

i have pics of famous actresses up ....but also pics of myself!!! so i guess this doesnt apply to everyone does it????

I didnt say everyone.. I said some people. I can understand, I guess... why someone would have a pic of a famous athlete or actor/actress, but why not a photo of themselves? Wouldnt that be the proper thing to do on a site like this?

so long as there is one in their profile, dont really see what the big to do is.

I dont happen to like taking pics, but I have one posted, but prefer to have fun with the default pic.

ok.. but how are we to know which photo is actually her? And then theres the pics with 3 or 4 others in the same pic.. are we supposed to guess which one could be her?

Why does it matter so much?

Man...I was just asking a simple question.. didnt know I would be chastized... sorry if your offended..

lov2fish's photo
Mon 06/23/08 07:27 AM
Edited by lov2fish on Mon 06/23/08 07:28 AM

i have pics of famous actresses up ....but also pics of myself!!! so i guess this doesnt apply to everyone does it????

I didnt say everyone.. I said some people. I can understand, I guess... why someone would have a pic of a famous athlete or actor/actress, but why not a photo of themselves? Wouldnt that be the proper thing to do on a site like this?

so long as there is one in their profile, dont really see what the big to do is.

I dont happen to like taking pics, but I have one posted, but prefer to have fun with the default pic.

ok.. but how are we to know which photo is actually her? And then theres the pics with 3 or 4 others in the same pic.. are we supposed to guess which one could be her?

lov2fish's photo
Mon 06/23/08 07:24 AM

your right it would be the right thing to do!!!!

I didnt want to post the pic I posted of myself because its a really bad pic of me but unfortunatley its the only one I have at this time..however, I did post it.

lov2fish's photo
Mon 06/23/08 07:21 AM

It depends on why they are here. If you are not looking for dates, why do you have to post a pic?

point/counterpoint

lov2fish's photo
Mon 06/23/08 07:19 AM

lov2fish's photo
Mon 06/23/08 07:16 AM
hello MBD, we havent talked or been introduced but I have read some of your posts.. Im fixin to come down to MB and Charleston in the next few weeks to check the area out for possible relocation.. any advice on what to expect?? Any info would be greatly appreciated.

lov2fish's photo
Mon 06/23/08 07:13 AM
post photos of other people in their profiles, ie..obvious models and such? Im not talking about spammers... that reason is a given... are they afraid to post an actual pic of themselves??

lov2fish's photo
Mon 06/23/08 07:04 AM
bring her a lottery ticket and tell her maybe she'll get lucky tonight...(jk)
I guess it depends on how much you know her or about her already.. have ya'll talked on the phone? Emails,etc.. You can get pretty comfortable with someone prior to actually meeting them.. and if thats the case bring her something that you think she might like.. flowers possibly..
jmodrinker

lov2fish's photo
Mon 06/23/08 07:00 AM
immmmmmmmmmmpossible!!!noway noway noway noway noway

lov2fish's photo
Sun 06/22/08 06:44 PM

liver and onions

I'll eat your liver, if you'll eat my okra....

lmaolaugh laugh laugh

lov2fish's photo
Sun 06/22/08 06:42 PM
rabbit, squirrel, ground hog, chicken feet...
hate it now!!!!!!!frown :angry:

lov2fish's photo
Sun 06/22/08 06:39 PM
i flip houses for a living.. and with the market the way it is now.. I can think of a few things Id rather do

lov2fish's photo
Sun 06/22/08 03:49 PM

Nope. I don't like sweat.

Oh boy...what you doing wrong there girl...gotta build a sweat...bigsmile
lmao.. u got that rightlaugh laugh laugh laugh
here..have a drink on me for that onedrinker

lov2fish's photo
Sun 06/22/08 03:46 PM
well i for one loves when a woman sweats.... during play that is...bigsmile bigsmile
now wheres the sweaty avatar when you need it

lov2fish's photo
Sun 06/22/08 03:44 PM

alright maybe......but i still think this would just attract flies!laugh
oh nooooooooooo.... that wasnt even right...noway noway

lov2fish's photo
Sun 06/22/08 03:42 PM
yep.. it would mean Im pretty hotbigsmile bigsmile

lov2fish's photo
Sun 06/22/08 03:39 PM
when a man sweats... whether it be work or play??