Community > Posts By > DragonFlame1966

DragonFlame1966's photo
Mon 03/11/13 12:30 PM

I have more younger guys hitting on me than my own age..never considered myself a cougar but i have more in common with younger guys..slaphead

I have the same situation. I've even had 18 years old messaging me for sex. Just can't bring myself to go out with someone who is younger than my own daughter.

DragonFlame1966's photo
Thu 02/14/13 11:29 PM
Edited by DragonFlame1966 on Thu 02/14/13 11:30 PM

Are you implying you "go for the men in control?" Well, if a guy is in control how do you expect to have any democracy in said relationship? Independence is a harsh mistress. Freedom is a subjective ideal, and most relationships always seem to gravitate towards a central leader figure hence the "big strong man" ideal. That is the way of the sheep. The herd follows the Ram. But where the way of the wolf is different yes there is an Alpha Male but likewise there is an Alpha female and both split duties of leadership. Sometimes wolves will split into two groups to attack a prey animal from both sides and it usually falls on the male to keep the prey's attention while the female sneaks up from behind to attempt to disable the prey enough for the pack to make the kill. Where sheep put the defense of the flock up to one strong male the wolves have to depend on each other for support.

So wolf or sheep?

I walk the steps of the wolf myself.

I agree with the wolf analogy but I think what winlei was trying to get across is not how we go for men in control but the natural order of things that men have put in place such as the outdated statement that the man is the king of the castle or that the male head of the house is always the bread winner. In addition I think the statement of cant get even is not meant in a vindictive way but seen as equals. We want to be seen and treated with as much respect and consideration as men in the home and the workplace and get out of the dark ages where women went around barefoot and pregnant and lived to please the man. At least that's my impression of what she meant and that's how I choose to live. A man and women should have an equal partnership in any relationship where they act as one but have a 50/50 say in what happens

DragonFlame1966's photo
Thu 02/14/13 11:04 PM

Nothing wrong with fwb concept. Two consenting adults who want to have some rockin' sex, why the hell not? doesn't mean the woman is a slut and it doesn't mean the guy is just a sex hound with no emotion attached to him. Sex is all about emotion! physical emotion.

exactly :thumbsup:

DragonFlame1966's photo
Thu 02/14/13 09:17 AM
A prostitute? I understand a lot of them take really good care of themselves but you are always running a risk that you might catch an STD or a disease there is no cure for. I would rather have an FWB that I have know for a while and have been friends with where I know how many past relationships they have been in rather than someone who has been with hundreds of total strangers every month. I am not talking about having an FWB when you're already in a relationship. An FWB comes in when you have no partner. A good FWB is a Friend first and if you do get in a relationship the person who most wants to see you happy so there would be no interference in future relationships.

DragonFlame1966's photo
Wed 02/13/13 07:58 AM

Don't really intend 2 be Harsh, but Women dat have been Married twice just Seem 2 not get Along with Men. Majority of them quite Frankly

huh And the evidence supporting your claim is . . .

1. Dat they've been Out of two Marriages Already?

2. The Women I Know dat have been there are just like dat; don't get Along with Men. They have Little Patience

REALLY!! That is about as stereotypical as you can get. Like I stated earlier in my post I was married for 5 years to a wife-beater and the 2nd marriage lasted 20 years for the sake of my daughter. It seems you might want to re-evaluate your opinion of women and know the circumstances of why they've had more than one divorce before you pass judgement on the entire female race.

DragonFlame1966's photo
Tue 02/12/13 04:58 PM
My current hesitation comes from a recent experience. I met a guy for coffee from another dating site. The initial date went really well and I agreed to a 2nd date. We went out for dinner the next day and as we were walking back to the vehicles he tried to force himself on me. If I had not been a strong willed and capable woman i might have had a very bad experience. As it was I was left with bad memories and stopped signing on to my dating sites for a while and had to delete my profile from the site I found him on.

DragonFlame1966's photo
Tue 02/12/13 12:32 PM
NE OKC here

DragonFlame1966's photo
Tue 02/12/13 12:16 PM
I have my preferences set for 28-50 and that just came about recently after an FWB relationship with a 32 year old. I have had a 22 yr. old stalker and a 25 yr. old tell me I look "yummy". Just don't think I could date anyone that close to my daughters age. As far as the upper limit goes I don't want anyone who has one foot in the grave or lacks enough stamina to keep up with me.

DragonFlame1966's photo
Tue 02/12/13 11:49 AM
Single

DragonFlame1966's photo
Tue 02/12/13 11:43 AM
I'm not sure if the online dating sites are good or bad. On one hand you get to know someone first through email and chatting before you actually go out with them and hopefully there are pics so you can be honest about a physical attraction without hurting their feelings. If you don't find someone attractive or interesting you don't reply, if you do you meet up and see if there is chemistry. It's also better and safer then trying to pick up someone or let someone pick you up from places likes bars or dance halls. On the other hand you can't get a sense of who they really are until you meet and sometimes you meet a bad one who uses the sites just to get close to a woman and try to take advantage of them.

DragonFlame1966's photo
Tue 02/12/13 11:28 AM
Edited by DragonFlame1966 on Tue 02/12/13 11:29 AM

You know what? It is the most disgusting thing one can do. Females are to be respected. They are jewels in our life. So why disrespect them? After all they are human beings like us. What if we switch places? Does anybody want that? Exactly!!Thats how they feel

Ok so what is disgusting about FWB? And since when do you have to disrespect a woman to agree to be in an FWB relationship with them. Yes women are human beings and have the same urges and desires as a man, so why can't we express our desires? Having an FWB is not disgusting or dirty. The two consenting adults are fulfilling a natural biological urge without fear of reperucssions or disease which is better than trying to pick someone up from a bar to satisfy your urges when you have no idea where the other person has been or who with. Last point, when did you turn into a woman and have the ability to know exactly how they feel?

DragonFlame1966's photo
Tue 02/12/13 11:08 AM
Personally I don't consider it to be a red flag, but that may be because I am also twice divorced. I was 17 the 1st time and married a smooth talker who was 10 yrs older than me. It wasn't until we were married that I discovered he was an alcoholic wife-beater. After 5 painful years I managed to break free and save my own life. I don't consider that a weakness but a strength. My second marriage lasted for 20 years. We grew apart and no longer had any common interest but stayed together for the sake of our daughter. That is also not a weakness in my eyes but a loving committment to our child. Now I'm ready to start over for what's right for me instead of everyone else. Does any of that make me a bad person or someone to be scrutinized for deficiency's? I doubt it but if that's the way they look at it then they are not worth my time. I outgrew highschool and childish ways of thinking a long time ago.

DragonFlame1966's photo
Tue 02/12/13 10:58 AM
If you want to be taken seriously and not considered a fake then I would suggest you put your own picture up or a picture of something you like. Which if anyone has ever seen the show supernatural would know it was a picture of Jensen Ackles playing Dean Winchester and not you. Being real and not a fake includes not being ashamed to put yourself out there to let people get to know the real you.

DragonFlame1966's photo
Sun 02/10/13 10:35 AM

love is in the air as we go about give cady flowers what does valentine mean to you

For my daughter and her new boyfriend it is a day to be romantic and enjoy a loved ones company. For me it's just another work day where people buy entirely too much stuff and at the end of the day I get to go home alone to cuddle my puppy dog.

DragonFlame1966's photo
Sun 02/10/13 10:23 AM
I don't consider myself a cougar but I have had an awesome time with a friend of mine who is 14 years younger than I am. I never thought I would attract let alone be with someone in their early 30's, it just happened and it was amazing. The songs says that women peak at 40 and men peak at 19, I'm starting to believe that. I won't ever try to date someone that is younger than 30 though. There is just something about being old enough to be their mother that doesn't sit well with me. I have learned that to determine if you are a cougar you have to involve math. You take your age, divide by 2 then add 7. Anything younger than the number you come up with is a cougar bait.

DragonFlame1966's photo
Sun 02/10/13 10:03 AM
FWB is not necessarily a bad thing and not limited to male thinking only. A woman can initiate a FWB relationship just as well as a man can. A fwb is someone you enjoy spending time with, talking to and going out with on a very non-sexual level. That's the Friends part. The benefits part is when that same person can subdue your hormones in a safe sex environment. It happens often when you are stressed out, hurting, need comforting, or just want a passionate night of unadulterated sex without the emotional committment or baggage. If the person is already your friend you know that you can enjoy yourself without being label as a one-night stand or a slut. I agree there is a risk of developing an emotional attachment that is deeper than friends. If that happens you stop the sex and continue to remain friends.

DragonFlame1966's photo
Sun 02/10/13 09:37 AM
Go to Hastings, they have an entire section for Pagans. A good starter book is Wicca for beginners. It gives a lot of background then goes into practical application.