Community > Posts By > shakes-beard

no photo
Wed 11/10/21 04:17 AM
You both have a nice time. :-)

and Mark, steer clear off pickled onions for the time being :wink: :smile:

no photo
Tue 11/09/21 12:08 PM
Once or twice.

HYE. accidently washed a new colored shirt in with your whites?

no photo
Tue 11/09/21 11:58 AM
A gherkin.

no photo
Thu 11/04/21 08:25 AM
Not many women state that on thier profile.

those that do,I figure they probably get enough attention from other more lusty,less choosy men.
I don't judge so much as don't want to join the que.

no photo
Wed 11/03/21 01:26 PM
crazy is as crazy does....

get help. It aint no joke..

no photo
Wed 11/03/21 12:23 PM
casting,filing and drilling fiddley little things

no photo
Mon 11/01/21 10:35 AM
No cussing eh? long time since I've heard the word lol

no photo
Sun 10/31/21 03:54 PM
You meet someone, you usually cock it up one way or another, you learn from it.
Maybe you weren't what they imagined or they weren't like you imagined, and by the time you've worked it all out the whole concern has gone **** up. painful lesson to learn. painful to watch someone else learn it. but it's how you learn to accept people as they are and not try and make them into what you want them to be.
or even worse try to be what you think they want you to be and cock it up that way.

these are the sort of experience that people allude to. it's a complicated and ongoing process of emotional development or emotional intelligence if you like.
hope my rant helps.

no photo
Sun 10/31/21 12:30 PM
kipling.

no photo
Sun 10/31/21 12:27 PM

Let's do this imperfections, I love play my music loud at home, sometimes in my van my mirrors vibrant the rhythm, blues, Clapton, 85555itolder country the base is definitely fried up and kicking, I love wearing bright colors, neon hot pinks, light limes, oranges, water colored pants, leopard hats, and boots, honey both of my hips are REPLACED,AND my right knee, as for a man in a wheelchair, or one with a GENTLEMAN we can wheelchair dance, race for the van to see who's driving, if your a tattooie louie, I'll give you a run for your moolah lol

Hey! Them's pretty hot imperfections Coldersky. :smile:

Do the hips work good? :wink:

no photo
Sun 10/31/21 11:59 AM
Just saw the official trailor. Looks totally epic.. So looking forward to this.:smile:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=11ZozKfRqvA

no photo
Sun 10/31/21 11:47 AM
Kind of wish I could unread some of this thread..

no photo
Sun 10/31/21 11:06 AM
Hey Slim.. Soz for the electrocution old bean :smile:

no photo
Thu 10/28/21 12:37 PM
It has been known for a good 40 years that 'bisphenol A (BPA) and phthalates plastics release chemicals that mimic estrogen and decrease fertility significantly, and were considered unsafe for food use.

Bottled water and soft drinks come in these plastics. so do a lot of other foods.

nice humane way of depopulating lol

no photo
Tue 10/26/21 12:27 PM
ask her to help me interrogate this nutter in a wet suit in my bed

no photo
Tue 10/26/21 12:14 PM
I'm stuck....ohwell

no photo
Tue 10/26/21 12:02 PM
Add a bar heater and a fresh bucket of water, see if that works.

also Don't talk to me about Newcastle being bought by a bunch of gown wearing men..

no photo
Tue 10/26/21 11:57 AM

I strongly suggest mullein tea. My husband had COPD and lung cancer. He couldn't take the medications prescribed for his cough so I made the tea for him. It really helped.

Thanks Mary

I'll second the mulliein tea.. Do your research though. there may be factors to consider.
I leave a few grow in the garden. Nice looking plant and keeps the weeds down

no photo
Tue 10/26/21 11:47 AM
I'm sorry, I don't do impressions..

no photo
Tue 10/26/21 11:44 AM
A bucket of water and a plugged in toaster should take care of it..

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 24 25