Sat 06/19/21 12:39 PM
stranger in a strange land. again

no photo
Sat 06/19/21 11:09 AM

no photo
Sat 06/19/21 10:45 AM

no photo
Sat 06/19/21 10:38 AM
I was a fair haired nipper, went dark brown, now salt and pepper, probably end up as a silver fish, like slim.:smile:

no photo
Thu 06/17/21 12:44 PM

I've aaccidentally viewed thumbing through the forums and I deliberately view profiles all the time. I don't really stress over it. They put them up there for people to see.
Carebear you are looking mighty fine!

Isn't she just :smile:

no photo
Wed 06/16/21 02:39 PM
Maybe it would be quicker to name the movies that you haven't seen m8 :smile:

no photo
Wed 06/16/21 01:25 PM
DA you may have a point :wink:

no photo
Wed 06/16/21 01:24 PM
Sometimes you can be a person of interest, because you are an interesting person.

regardless of whether or not you are the opposite gender. What's wrong with that?

do people really think that the only reason the opposite gender looks at you or talks to you is for that reason? Honestly?
I'm on a pc as well so I don't often accidentally click.

no big deal to me, if someone looks.

no photo
Mon 06/14/21 12:32 PM
One some levels all of us retain some innocence. Because we have an incomplete understanding of the culture in which we were brought up and consequently the nurture we received and thought processes and behavior that this nurture engendered.
In life we have to do some things that affect/harm others as part of a drive to survive. I think Innocence ( in it's broadest sense ) is lost incrementally and on different levels. Relative to the situation we find ourselves in and the level of understanding we have of the consequences arising from our actions or decisions.

So I would say yes on some levels we retain it.

no photo
Mon 06/14/21 11:51 AM
A whole city would ferment some weird goings on, I think.

skinny dipping is fun though, ya prudes :-) maybe throw a few frisbies, play some volleyball. Great!! Though maybe those days are over..

But a city? I don't know about that..

no photo
Fri 06/11/21 01:18 PM
lol how goes it KitKat?

no photo
Fri 06/11/21 01:16 PM
jesters

no photo
Fri 06/11/21 01:12 PM
You don't know this. sounds more like embittered anti fem propaganda.

Which in itself is by no means pure. No substitute for experience Thahit.

Love isn't something that the internet can create a shortcut to. real life is still the best way. And that was never exactly easy.... Good luck m8 :thumbsup:

no photo
Fri 06/11/21 12:44 PM

no photo
Fri 06/11/21 12:17 PM
artists

no photo
Fri 06/11/21 12:12 PM
peasantry

no photo
Fri 06/11/21 12:11 PM
waving

no photo
Fri 06/11/21 12:04 PM

WoW, nice topic, though I'd like it to be in the "Politics, Current News and Events" thread! Nevertheless, as you are located so near to the place of the summit, would love to know your feelings about the goings about. Especially, climate change.

That's a point.

But sadly my views on the issues under discussion are not on any political level. And also I've not bothered to inform myself sufficiently well to venture a reasonable take on them.

start a 'Serious G7 thread' You're probably better informed than I. In fact loads of people are probably better informed than me, come to think of it :smile:

Go for it Kevin :thumbsup:

no photo
Fri 06/11/21 11:22 AM

the picketing may backfire .... if there were nudists present .... the picketed may just join in ...

I doubt that very much bigsmile They have an image to maintain. Whereas SB has nothing to lose, but his dignity, reputation and freedom.(Prison).

Not much of a friend am I lol....

rofl rofl

I couldn't do it lol, I wouldn't have the conviction. Besides, the water is really cold here, kind of makes ya shrivel, you know? I'd be like a walnut whip ( minus the walnut ) not good... :smile:

no photo
Thu 06/10/21 03:19 PM
It's a good beach as well. I could probably swim around the headland and do a streak across the beach. That would get my face seen lol

1 2 5 6 7 9 11 12 13 24 25