Apple of Your EYES's photo
Fri 05/05/23 12:03 PM
:flag_ph::apple::heart::champagne::champagne::champagne::champagne:πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

Fri 05/05/23 07:05 AM
:flag_ph::apple::heart::wave:πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

Fri 05/05/23 07:04 AM
spread

Thu 05/04/23 12:28 AM
Mango

Thu 05/04/23 12:27 AM
Mango

Wed 05/03/23 08:38 PM
Singer

Wed 05/03/23 01:57 PM
belly

Tue 05/02/23 11:01 AM
:flag_ph::apple::heart:

Tue 05/02/23 11:00 AM
society

Tue 05/02/23 10:28 AM
Sophisticated

Tue 05/02/23 10:22 AM
Flor Ish

Tue 05/02/23 10:21 AM

Tue 05/02/23 10:20 AM
initiation

Tue 05/02/23 10:20 AM
Gay

Sat 04/29/23 05:06 AM
Funny Apple Love:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: . I tell a similar joke involving a Baptist and Methodist minister and a bike.

yes Julie,i remembered that...hilarious:grin:

Fri 04/28/23 03:44 PM
Murphy showed up at Mass one Sunday and the priest almost fell down when he saw him.
He'd never been to church in his life. After Mass, the priest caught up with him an said, " Murphy, I am so glad ya decided to come to Mass. What made ya come"...?
Murphy said, "I got to be honest with you Father, a while back, I misplaced my hat and I really, really love that hat. I know that McGlynn had a hat just like mine and I knew he came to church every Sunday. I also knew that he had to take off his hat during Mass and figured he would leave it in the back of the church. So, I was going to leave after Communion and steal McGlynn's hat"...
The priest said, " Well, Murphy, I notice that ya didn't steal McGlynn's hat.
What changed your mind"...?
Murphy replied, " Well, after I heard your sermon on the 10 Commandments I decided that I didn't need to steal McGlynn's hat after all".....
With a tear in his eye the priest gave Murphy a big smile and said; "After I talked about 'Thou Shalt Not Steal' ya decided you would rather do without your hat than burn in hell, eh"...?
Murphy slowly shook his head. "No, Father, after ya talked about 'Thou Shalt Not Commit Adultery' I remembered where I left my hat".....

Wed 04/26/23 06:59 PM

Wed 04/26/23 04:46 PM
:flag_ph::apple::heart:πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

Wed 04/26/23 06:31 AM
:flag_ph::apple::heart:πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

Tue 04/25/23 08:39 AM
A young woman brings home her fiance to meet her parents. After dinner, her mother tells her father to find out more about the young man. The father invites the fiance to his study to find out more about him.
"So what are your plans?" the father asks.
"I am a bible scholar" the young man replies.
"A bible scholar, huh", the father says. "Admirable, but what will you do to provide a nice home for my daughter to live in, as she is used to having?"
The young man replies, "I will study & God will provide for us."
"And how will you buy her a beautiful engagement ring, which she deserves?" asks the father.
"I will concentrate on my studies & God will provide for us," replies the young man.
The conversation proceeds in this manner, which each question the father asks, the young man replies that God will provide.
Later, the mother asks, "How did the conversation go?"

The father answers:-
"He has no job & no plans, but the good news is that he thinks I am God."