no photo
Wed 07/19/23 01:57 AM
What’s his is mine lmao .. that includes his phone :heart:

no photo
Wed 07/19/23 01:55 AM
Apple!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bigsmile waving

no photo
Wed 07/19/23 01:53 AM
flowers happy birthday dee .. flowers hope hubby did a special birthday dance just for you biggrin

no photo
Tue 07/18/23 11:34 PM
Are there snacks biggrin

no photo
Tue 07/18/23 11:07 PM

I have not seen any rules about your first photo being a face photo... they have come back and said my photo is fine.

So it stands to reason that some rogue moderator was enforcing their preferences.

I wish all the photos had body shots... there is a obesity problem from what I see and hear.
hi Brandon waving I think the instructions are shown when you load a photo .. or at least they used to be .

Agree with your comment on body shots . For those actively seeking to date /meet a full body shot should be compulsory on all profiles . “ A few extra pounds “ is very subjective and clearly some users have difficulty accurately labelling their body type . It is a little like age and height , there is no point in being misleading . It will just lead to future disappointment .

Best of luck with your endeavours . Enjoy the site waving

no photo
Fri 07/14/23 07:37 PM
A photo of you holding a cute puppy dog drool bigsmile waving

no photo
Fri 07/14/23 07:28 PM
How is the search going Jennifer ?? I can recommend Moto tongue2

no photo
Fri 07/14/23 07:24 PM
Shocked that billy Bob Thornton is in my DM’s .. I may need resuscitation laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Fri 07/14/23 07:23 PM

Really need the Whambulance today. My mom and I got Covid on our Disney cruise. We are both very sick and I'm really worried about her especially. Now I'm in New Orleans, but I've seen none of it because I'm quarantining in a hotel room. I have been sick for nearly a week and don't want to leave the bed. I feel like dookey.

That really sucks, Muffin. I hope a speedy recovery for both you and your mom. :bouquet:
Hi Bonnie .. is that your first covid infection ? Hope both you and your mum are coping and taking it easy . Rest is really important to help minimise risks of long covid . Not much fun isolating in a hotel and having to put your plans on hold . Hope you get better soon xox

no photo
Thu 07/13/23 06:25 PM
Harry what makes you think European women are any better and have only good intentions ?waving

no photo
Thu 07/13/23 06:21 PM
Where is my translator bigsmile

no photo
Thu 07/13/23 06:17 PM

i can't relate haha.
Are you sure biggrin all men have a bad boy side just different degrees of bad waving

no photo
Thu 07/13/23 06:14 PM

I didn't blink even once .....
Kit Kat would never do that to me ... she is a lady like no other !!!
Good try @Blondey
Pinocchio !!! Does that mean the meet is still on biggrin Okay my next guess would be pumpi :angel:

no photo
Thu 07/13/23 06:13 PM

Meh...

I've been called worse.
you told me you liked bro g called rockalicious :wink:

no photo
Thu 07/13/23 06:10 PM
Where is my post ? I am sure I would have posted on this thread biggrin

So river .. what have you learnt in the last five years about making the first move waving

no photo
Mon 07/10/23 01:03 AM

Thank goodness I am not bad ... I am the worst , according to some posters on M2!!!
aww slim .. don’t take what others say to heart .. they are probably just having a bad day xox

Ha ha ... that's the other thing ... I have no heart ... it was stolen , broken , played with , disappeared and now waiting to pledge it to that elusive woman of my dreams, now that I found it again ...
who would do such a thing … give me a clue …was it someone on mingle lol . otherwise I am going to guess :wink: and you know what my imagination is like

Yep ! It was just two ladies on M2 who thought that way and not taking any responsibility for their actions or should I say, non-action!
But I will wait with bated breadth
And see what your fertile imagination comes up with !!!!
okay but you twisted my arm lmao .. my first guess would be KitKat . Blink twice for yes laugh laugh

no photo
Thu 07/06/23 12:26 PM
If it is a mingle retreat .. definitely not lol..

Otherwise can I sneak someone in .. he doesn’t like being excluded biggrin waving

no photo
Tue 07/04/23 11:43 PM

Thank goodness I am not bad ... I am the worst , according to some posters on M2!!!
aww slim .. don’t take what others say to heart .. they are probably just having a bad day xox

Ha ha ... that's the other thing ... I have no heart ... it was stolen , broken , played with , disappeared and now waiting to pledge it to that elusive woman of my dreams, now that I found it again ...
who would do such a thing … give me a clue …was it someone on mingle lol . otherwise I am going to guess :wink: and you know what my imagination is like

1 2 13 14 15 17 19 20 21 24 25