Nothing can take away the time and the memories we had,
Come back - to the days when we were young
Come back - to the days when nothing mattered
to the days when nothing mattered

And I feel time passes by, regrets for the rest of my life,
The ones who I confide were gone in the black of the night

no photo
Sun 05/25/08 10:43 PM

Everyone has the potential for telepathy--we just have to learn to use it. The mind is the most powerful "computer" there is..it can't be duplicated. We would need to learn to direct the thoughts correctly.

if i think really hard, all that happens is a fart ;o

no photo
Sun 05/25/08 09:47 PM

I think we will evolve to using telepathic messages

Um.. noway

ok. HOW! man if that happens.. then. um noway

no photo
Sun 05/25/08 09:45 PM

a scene from "Black Sheep"... haha

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gF1FgRvtlGk&feature=related

Undead sheeps.... are you serious? huh

no photo
Sun 05/25/08 09:40 PM
So i was thinking about this real long and hard and it comes to the looks of it that basically i think about twenty years from now, our so called "computers" well be about four inchs wide and four inchs tall and possibly have a mini monitor with huge ram and graphics and processor capability, am just curious as to what you guys think the future of technology holds, or might hold for us in the near future.

no photo
Sun 05/25/08 09:32 PM

I like old horror movies better, they had better scripts, better actors, and yeah the FX wasn't all that great, but you over looked it because Vincent Price was being a bad ass =)

Tusha drinker

no photo
Sun 05/25/08 09:28 PM
dude it just seems to me that, argh.. compare the old movies to the new ones. what do you think we need? i think in my opinion we could use more REALISTIC blood, and i dunno a more BELIEVABLE storyline. yawn

no photo
Sun 05/25/08 09:22 PM

I would imagine they will be doing 17 sequels of "Doom" now... sort of genetic zombie things that pop up every where like in a video game (oh, it was a video game... LOL)

Its almost like they made the movie in such a way that it had levels... so they could go back and make a video game just like the movie... etc...

I wasn't all that impressed with Doom... sort of like a cheap "Alien" rip-off movie... (and "Alien-Predator: Requiem"... just plain sucked...one of the worst movies of all time...)

A real funny zombie flick is a New Zealand-made movie called "Black Sheep"...

Genetically engineered zombie sheep are on the revolt... oh my god... I pissed myself...

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0779982/

"Violence of the Lambs"... hahaha

This mans a GENIOUS! dude doom sucked i agree! liek the game, plus they only added one or two demons from the game to it. WREAKED BADLY!

no photo
Sun 05/25/08 09:07 PM
Edited by Zeithious on Sun 05/25/08 09:07 PM
Alright so, it seems that these new released zombie horror films just plain ol suck, Why? becuase if you have seen 28 days later or 28 weeks later, and etc its the same **** over and over, hell even resident evil did blah in my opinion, but i wanted to know what you guys thought about the films being made now with zombies and such, and what they can do to improve this disappoitment sick

no photo
Sun 05/25/08 09:01 PM
Edited by Zeithious on Sun 05/25/08 09:26 PM
Alright well, as seen in my other topic, i do play wow mostly, i just got AoC and ive heard reviews about FFXI being sorta... well if you dont have a life play it kinda thing. am just wondering from you well educated adults. *lol* Which one these games you think might make it to E3. Other words, game of the year.

Lets review shall we?

AoC: Improved Graphics for any high end computer and realistic events with gore violence, rated M for mature suggestive themes sexual themes, etc etc. ALso bases upon PURE pvp action.

WoW: Cartoonish looking game, dont need a group to level* unlike FFXI* You can pvp, raid. its fun for your kids i guess and pretty much if you have a busy life and just want something to do this game is good for you.

FFXI: A very similier sequel to the other FFX games, this game has a very huge long story long that you follow, story lines beautiful but the bad part is that you must be in a group to gain maximum experience to level, if you arent goodluck spending your life behind that computer, game offers PVE action mainly.

no photo
Sun 05/25/08 12:11 PM

Overclocked 8800GT 512M

Overclocking ****s it up if you dont vent it right. beware

no photo
Sun 05/25/08 08:31 AM
Alright in the Feedback section i saw that some people suggest for this site to have a chat room, i also agree with this i just wanted to see how many others did aswell!

Lets get the line going drinker

no photo
Sat 05/24/08 11:26 PM
and his package was bigger then yours

no photo
Sat 05/24/08 10:24 PM
Edited by Zeithious on Sat 05/24/08 10:27 PM
Whos the new anticipated band thats getting props for getting the title "new" metallica? Avenged sevenfold, Atreyu, or Trivium? I dont even think Bullet for my valentine stands a chance on this one. and by "new" metallica i mean the new age bands that will earn the respect metallica won and etc. Each of the bands i mentioned above are working there way already almost to mainstreet careers, as metallica, but which will be as good as them?

no photo
Sat 05/24/08 10:21 PM
whats wrong with a white guy rapping? kinda racist eh? i hate rap but if i LIKED rap, in some weird world, ide rap.

no photo
Sat 05/24/08 10:15 PM
How to PROPERLY prepare Top romen Cheap soup bought in any store near you.

1st step: Take the package off the soup.

2nd step: Properly put in it a cooking stove and in a pan, filled with hot water and cook it.

3nd step: Let it boil and what not, add spices, all seasoning or even hot suace.

There you have it! now you should ALL know how to properly make cheap soup!

no photo
Sat 05/24/08 10:07 PM
Avenged sevenfold-Lips of deceit

no photo
Sat 05/24/08 10:02 PM
They said windows vista was good.. now look at it, lots of bugs and problums XP is the way to go! least till they fix Vista. grumble

no photo
Sat 05/24/08 09:57 PM

mines a ATI Radeon XPress 200 series

i badly need to upgrade my graphics card

Dude this aint no stone age... grumble

no photo
Sat 05/24/08 09:53 PM
thx, i write poetry when am "in the mood"

Previous 1 3