Community > Posts By > Zeithious

no photo
Sat 05/24/08 09:49 PM
Once a life lived, only to think that it could lead to this.

Once young thinking being older was the thing, now is seen as the opposite thing.

Once known friends for who they were, now its for what they are.

Once thought life was cheerful everyday, now it seems it becomes dearful each tear that drops.

Once not knowing what love was, only came to conclude what a heartbreak was.

Once i thought i could fly into endless possibilities, now it seems possibilities run through my everyday life.

Once i knew that i was dearly loved by all, now it seems i must fight for this earned right that isnt given freely.

Once the night came to consume my ever lasting drought. But, i then came out to embolish the nights might.

Once consumed by hatred led to a broken statment, lust less, love more. hence is when i saw the gates of faith.

Once you said you loved me, but you were going to break my heart, you said you would love me forever..

So why are we apart? if you really meant forever, then say you will try, cuase once you said forever..

And it made me cry.

no photo
Sat 05/24/08 09:43 PM
Two hillbillies are taking a piss atop a mountain top and one of them piss's on the others shoe, the other responses, HEY! european on my SHOE!

no photo
Sat 05/24/08 09:40 PM

why was it dead?

Why is the sun yellow <.<

no photo
Sat 05/24/08 09:33 PM

Custom built is the way to go. I built my rig for about $1100 2 months ago. Way cheaper doing it that way. got pics of it in my profile btw.

Mhmm myns refurbished but i custimized it, MUCH cheaper i have to agree.

no photo
Sat 05/24/08 09:32 PM
Here is a list of jokes that i would like all of us to participate in and add more as we move along. Ill start:

Why did the monkey fall off the tree?

Becuase, it was dead. ;o

no photo
Sat 05/24/08 09:30 PM
man age of conan, just get an alienware i always say.. No but dont. grumble charge u 2000 more just for trademark.

no photo
Sat 05/24/08 09:23 PM

Doom 3 was terrible. It wasn't really anything like the other ones. Running around in the dark while things jump out at you. I'm glad I torrented it first instead of buying it. And I haven't seen the movie, but I haven't heard many good things about it.

Tell you the truth doom3 when i first got it SCARED THE F#^$ outta me lol but ye its the same stuff run around kill aliens **** i needed a mod to actually have a buddy marine help me, i hate solo first persons ;x cept MOHAA

no photo
Sat 05/24/08 09:22 PM
Thx guys. flowerforyou

no photo
Sat 05/24/08 09:19 PM

i have AoC now... o god only reason WHY i have it, is becuase my friend told me it was all bloody and goreish, and well am all for the violence XD

I do enjoy violence in a game if it makes sense. Random carnage is alright sometimes, but I need a good story and good gameplay. Without those all you have is Doom. laugh

Doom 3 sucked... exp sucked... movie SUCKED BALLS! and well Final fantasy 11.... o now your funny. explode

no photo
Sat 05/24/08 09:18 PM

This site sucksdevil ......oh wait did I say thatohwell . I was kiddinglaugh ............Dont kill Me JSH please. I :heart: this place.

I R DUDE IN RL ;o

no photo
Sat 05/24/08 09:16 PM
ama get Wrath of the lich king... but man if that disapoints me. am out of it.. yawn

no photo
Sat 05/24/08 09:15 PM
:tongue: Hey guys am new here, and i have to say i love the site already! Active and very freindly :D:smile:

no photo
Sat 05/24/08 09:13 PM
i have AoC now... o god only reason WHY i have it, is becuase my friend told me it was all bloody and goreish, and well am all for the violence XD

no photo
Sat 05/24/08 09:09 PM
hmm really am not addicted i play 3 to 4 hours on weekends. lol

no photo
Sat 05/24/08 09:08 PM
MIAMI!!!! XD

no photo
Sat 05/24/08 09:07 PM

Whatever came stock on my Inspiron 1505 haha

I'm hoping it's enough to play Spore and Warhammer

Mans a genious! warhammer ftw! and ye the warhammer coming out ama try that **** out XD

no photo
Sat 05/24/08 09:06 PM
Edited by Zeithious on Sat 05/24/08 09:06 PM

you mean the world of crack?????????? nope

Exactly what i call it. no am not addicted chill. but it seems so boring now.. age of conan i hear the call!

OMG that is what my gf's husband has moved on to also and it is just has bad. He is still now on that all the time and just works plays videos games and spend no time with family.

Word of the wise if you ever want a family and woman give up the games someday. Most women want a man to spend attention on them..

wtfz i know, but am 17 chill am not fkin 40 lol! omg of course i know that, and i would never EVER fkin bring games first b4 my family! *cough* WoW still rocks my socks.

no photo
Sat 05/24/08 09:04 PM
Anyone here live near or in miami? cmon people gimme some love lol XD drinker

no photo
Sat 05/24/08 09:02 PM
Just curious what computer specs everyone here had.

I have the geforce nvidia 7800. glasses

no photo
Sat 05/24/08 09:00 PM
if i do sell it.. its worth 800 dollars tops. i know it haha