Community > Posts By > unique1111

unique1111's photo
Sun 09/27/09 08:11 PM
You have to fill in the profile to ask for advice.....I'll cut you some slack since you are from my hometown, though!

unique1111's photo
Wed 06/18/08 08:38 PM
truth

unique1111's photo
Wed 06/18/08 08:37 PM
Welcome from Michigan

unique1111's photo
Wed 06/18/08 08:36 PM
I must have offended the Harley riders!! those people have no sense of humor!!

unique1111's photo
Wed 06/18/08 08:34 PM

Val, I'm wondering if it is a spider bite. It is puffy now and there are red streaks going out in both directions from the bite.

red streaks are not good----some type of poision....should go get it checked especially if the streaks continue to grow~~~~Mom~~~~

unique1111's photo
Wed 06/18/08 08:33 PM

It was me and stop slapping medrinker

yo bravo!!!! How are ya my friend!?? laugh

No NOT a mesquito ...this HURTS

Probably a gnat....tiny squash easily and HURT....put some mycitracin on it! ~~~Mom advice~~

unique1111's photo
Wed 06/18/08 08:27 PM
A HORSE, A Chicken and A Harley

On the farm lived a chicken and a horse, both of whom loved to play together.

One day the two were playing, when the horse fell into a bog and began to sink.

Scared for his life, the horse whinnied for the chicken to go get the farmer for help!

Off the chicken ran, back to the farm. Arriving at the farm, he searched and searched for the farmer, but to no avail, for he had gone to town with the only tractor. Running around, the chicken spied the farmer's new Harley.

Finding the keys in the ignition, the chicken sped off with a length of rope hoping he still had time to save his friend's life.

Back at the bog, the horse was surprised, but happy, to see the chicken arrive on the shiny Harley, and he managed to get a hold of the loop of rope the chicken tossed to him.

After tying the other end to the rear bumper of the farmer's bike, the chicken then drove slowly forward and, with the aid of the powerful bike, rescued the horse!

Happy and proud, the chicken rode the Harley back to the farmhouse, and the farmer was none the wiser when he returned.

The friendship between the two animals was cemented: Best Buddies, Best Pals.

A few weeks later, the chicken fell into a mud pit, and soon, he too, began to sink and cried out to the horse to save his life!

The horse thought a moment, walked over, and straddled the large puddle. Looking underneath, he told the chicken to grab his hangy-down thing and he would then lift him out of the pit.

The chicken got a good grip, and the horse pulled him up and out, saving his life.

The moral of the story? (yep, you betcha, there IS a moral!)

When You're Hung Like A Horse, You Don't Need A Harley To Pick Up Chicks .

unique1111's photo
Wed 06/18/08 07:35 PM

"Don't be afraid of death, be afraid of the unlived life"

I really like that one!!

unique1111's photo
Wed 06/18/08 07:34 PM
Little tiny dreams require little tiny thoughts and little tiny steps.

Great big dreams require great big thoughts and little tiny steps.

unique1111's photo
Wed 06/18/08 05:09 PM
hi

unique1111's photo
Sun 06/15/08 06:25 PM

the wonderful sounds of summmer .. love the sounds of crickets at night and cicadas. Just stepped out to let the doggies do their roundabouts and it was sweet music to my ears... but oh I don't like the dreaded humidity and heat!! happy
please dont forget the birds chirping lolflowerforyou flowerforyou i love it too the nature!!!!!

I had a couple of strange things today...first a robin followed my weeding process this morning (hoping I'd turn up some breakfast I imagine) then when I got home tonight my neighbors told me that 3 ducks flew into my front door---ripped the screen......

unique1111's photo
Sun 06/15/08 07:21 AM
You must have an ending before there can be a beginning.

unique1111's photo
Sun 06/15/08 07:14 AM

i will need to vent ... sorry guys...How many times should u forgive someone for not treating you right???? I've been into this relationship for so long, and i know i am not getting what i deserve and yet i am still here.... i run away for a while and i keep on coming back, hoping that this time, it would be different and it isn't....

You cannot change another person. He has to see how his actions affect you and then make a decision to change himself. If he doesn't you then have to decide if you want to continue a life like that.....you can only change you and your reactions.

unique1111's photo
Sun 06/15/08 07:12 AM
That is cool of MBD and cool that you thought to do it for your kids!!! Happy Father's Day to all you Dads!!

unique1111's photo
Sat 06/14/08 06:51 PM

Who is your best friend ?.

My daughter,Lori!

unique1111's photo
Sat 06/14/08 07:59 AM

I had a date last night with a guy that actually had a brain and could carry on an intelligent conversation!

Good!! And men can't figure out what women want!!!!

unique1111's photo
Fri 06/13/08 08:24 PM

some lady last night on here was trying to get revenge on an ex boyfriend i guess

she put his phone number on his profile gave the url out and changed the profile statin that he was a homosexual

i called the number not to make fun of but to let him know that this had happened
then i told her i did so and she got defensive and was like
he cheated then tried to get back with me so he could get in my pants
blah...blah...blah... he sells crystal meth
did i do the right thing by telling him or did he really deserve it
i think i did the right thing

It only matters what you think!!

unique1111's photo
Fri 06/13/08 05:33 AM

i got on my knees an begged her to stay,,,my prayer werent answered

We aren't guaranteed to get what we want...often the answer is NO.

unique1111's photo
Wed 06/11/08 09:02 PM

It works really good if you use distilled water laugh noway

And if your car is dieting, Splenda can be substituted
very true, i forgot thatlaugh

Gotta watch the calories and carbs if you TRULY love your car

unique1111's photo
Wed 06/11/08 09:00 PM

It works really good if you use distilled water laugh noway

And if your car is dieting, Splenda can be substituted

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 14 15